Hoozuki no Reitetsu

Episode 8 is out.

PEACH MAKI

best girl episode?

Wait, people are actually watching this? I thought it was my dirty little secret pleasure.

YES

I wouldn't really say people are watching it, there are like 10 people total every thread.

The qt from the OP animation finally makes an appearance.

Who the hell thinks this is a good idea.

Typesetting has been bad all season and fansubs are dead.
We have to deal with it.

this season's crop of CR releases is so bad i'm almost about to unretire from fansubbing. it's maddening how bad they are getting.

When you write a sub script there's five basic position instructions you can give, then manual positioning you can insert numerically to be translated to the resolution viewed in. What's happened with Hidive's subs is that everything that should be 'top center' and 'bottom center' is ending up 'top/bottom center' and 'center', one on top of each other.

I haven't checked but this same fault happened to Vatican Kiseki Chousakan when non-Amazon sources were used, and the issue was a combination of a bad res at the start and manual positioning being used to compensate for stupid instructions. For example, they'd tell the subs to be in center then tell them to be 180 below that point to get them to the bottom of the screen. I have no fucking clue what purpose that serves but presumably it looks OK on their streaming service.

what do you mean it's out? It's been out for a good while or am I retarded?

Nice, downloading.

Fucking fillers man.

Semen demon

>when someone asks me why I watch Anime for kids

and the next line when there are some normalfag barrier to entry scene coming.

Great episode, the manga/anime references always make it fun even if its probably meh to refer it in your anime.

>fansubs are dead
That why the 4th OVA will never be subbed.

What would that accomplish?

Who has cuter voice? Dog or Bunny?

I think bunny murderous nature made the cute voice non existent for me now.

So did Chun grew up somehow? She seems a lot smaller in the flashback than she is in Hell.