Are you kidding me

>Hina is furious she's getting bullied

This is a good anime.

Ara, look at those big peaches.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought that. It had to be intentional

>perfect Ara, Ara~ material
>isn't even old
DOUJINS WHEN

You'd have to be gay to not want to hit that.

Why do these kinds of teachers exist? If you wanted a quick buck with no problems become a prostitute, not a teacher you fucking dumb ass bitch.

Why is this show so good?

>been bullied for the whole year
>teacher says "it's always the others fault with you, isn't it?"
Motivated, good at heart teachers are a rarity.

this was a good one- Rei is actually getting to show consideration for others that doesn't come from feeling like he's a burden. The care for Hina he shows to both her and onee-san, and his continued working with Nikaidou plus getting him to calm down and think about his health were great pieces.

I can't stand people that make a bunch of noise when a room is sposed to be quiet. I seriously hope you guys don't do that.

>Hina is furious she's getting bullied
I'm bullying Hina right now. No one can stop me.

Her continued ignorance frustrates the shit out of me. God damn it.

SATURDAY NIGHT

I have no idea. I thought I could blame my experiences with teachers like that in the shitty educational system in my country, but I guess they're everywhere. They deserve a good punch harder than the bullies.

Nikaidou is fucking amazing. When he first appeared I thought he'd be a one-off antagonist that Kiriyama beats in a shogi match and that he'd be annoying. Boy was I proved wrong by that chapter and everything that came later.

Too bad the writing of the movie adaptation is shit, but the one thing I love is that they added the disco bowl in his car.

I want to comfort Akari-chan!

Man, what a poor sport this fellow was.

にょーん cat is にょーん.

It sounds like we're getting ourselves a sensei episode next week.

Next three episodes are gonna be real fucking good

Him vs Souji was such a great moment from the last manga volume
I hope he has a good ending

>disco bowl
I meant ball,lack of sleep triggers my inner ESL.

I hope Umino has long term plans for the manga because I'd love to see him and Rei play against each other for the meijin title in the far future. But imagining the possibilities is scary, a scenario where Nikaidou wins their final match and dies afterwards would crush my heart.

I had to actually pause here to get my bearings because this just completely tilted me

All that talk about peaches and no Momo in sight.

I think it could be worse, being grumpy is annoying but you could argue that the pro breaking the fucking wall during the beginning of the season is worse.

S Y M B O L I S M

Oneichan is so pretty.

Japanese culture explains it somewhat. It's all about falling in line and putting up with shit to maintain "harmony" or at the very least the illusion of it.

this gave me flashbacks to playing Magic against a lot of people like this

KYOUKO WHERE

Yes, I understand.

A cute. He should marry them all.

>I am the loneliest

but that's a dog

I love the shogi matches. They are always so tense and exciting.

>implying this won't be the canonical ending

Same, I like how each match kinda has a theme to it. \\
I hope we get to see some of the great ones ahead.

Really like that you don't need to know shit about shogi to understand what's going on. It's more about the characters and their state of mind.

>I want to put my Gold general inside Hinatas territory and promote my virginity
Am I getting this symbolism right?

Nikaudou is my fuking spirit animal I love him so much

the anime is just about the hit a really good part of the arc, i'm excited to see how Shaft add to the material

>streaming
Stop it.

Cant torrent for shit where I am, streaming is all I got until they release the DVDs over here in Wales

Just use DDL then.

you do realise there's xdcc. hell HR also uploads them on uploader websites.

Are they still on bully namek?

SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFT

>groaning
>leg shaking
>finger tapping
>tongue clicking
I want to reach through my screen and throttle a bitch.

>throwing away your entire professional shogi future just to punch someone

>no basically nothing about shogi even with the cat tutoring in season 1
>feel tense the entire time this episode's match and even getting bothered by rei's opponent's ticks

Imagine how someone with experience playing shogi- even at a mildly competent level- saw this with the cinematic views of the board/piece positions as the two pros play.
Coupled with the contrasting mannerisms during the match, this must've been something even more compelling.

>A teacher!? Honey, prostitutes make twice that money!
youtube.com/watch?v=3UP1t-5zmcs&t=232

What the hell does that have to do with how I, the viewer, felt?

Mad because bad.

Just wait until we get to the loud guy from Class A. Or the Rookie King who intentionally plays a long game so that Nikaidou will pass out before he can win. Shogi is serious fucking business.

I think you're misunderstanding something. Gold Generals can't promote.

I don't remember being attracted to this little bitch in the manga, but the anime is really making me want to fuck her throat.

I would leave her bleeding and shitting from every orifice.

I want to fuck Hina while her nose is bleeding

Well hey, I'm glad we get more emphatic shogi play. So far, I have to admit it provides a nice little backdrop to the events happening outside of the tournament(s).
Do it for Hina-chan

Those are more bitter melons than peaches. Such a shame to see a 10/10 cake so lonely.

Mangafag, will he win the final against fatty?

>Implying Nikaido makes the finals

Pls delete asap

Yes, go nuclear on them grandpa.

Can you imagine that?
I feel like it's almost best he doesn't know, because he just might go cause an actual commotion. I would find it hard to blame him, though.