HAPPENING: TRUMP TO BAN BUMPSTOCKS

Just put it on his Twitter a minute ago.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?! First John Bolton, then the Omnibus bill, then THIS?

Attached: E74F874A-59C6-41C2-BEF6-2BDDAE586A4B.png (2048x1536, 550K)

The Donald has been compromised commence Plan B

Bump Bump Bump get in here faggots this is the fucking backstab of the century.

Attached: 811BDCC4-047A-4800-9A7F-B3F1780FB8F5.jpg (600x406, 43K)

He's just distracting, user. Stay the course. Have faith. We're almost at the end.

Attached: q_conf.png (1504x919, 115K)

muh bumpstocks

KYS shill

This is why people vote 3rd party

BOOM BABY! its about time Drumpf did something to help those poor florida kids and showing he has a heart. Hes really coming full circle. God Bless Mr. Bolton, God bless John McCain, God Bless Paul Ryan and God Bless The State of Israel! Winning never felt so good Lads! Now lets move on to banning all semi-auto weapons of war!!

Attached: 12514584784544.jpg (480x360, 11K)

YOU'RE ALL NIGGERS NOW
EAT SHIT NAZIS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
YOU BEEN PUNCHED
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
COMPED YOUR BITCH ASS

Attached: bub.png (858x617, 571K)

this

when Trump takes a hit he comes back twice as hard

Attached: 1517282151315.jpg (763x733, 168K)

Trump has just signed two gun control measures in his first term, Obama signed zero in his first term, in fact making it easier to bring guns on federal parks
>Trump has just signed two gun control measures in his first term, Obama signed zero in his first term, in fact making it easier to bring guns on federal parks
Trump has just signed two gun control measures in his first term, Obama signed zero in his first term, in fact making it easier to bring guns on federal parks
>Trump has just signed two gun control measures in his first term, Obama signed zero in his first term, in fact making it easier to bring guns on federal parks

He definitely seems to be intentionally trying to rile up his base with these 3 moves all within 24 hrs.

>appoint neocon bolton
>sign far-left funding bill
>bans bump stocks
Is Trump purposely trying to blackpill his own base?

Attached: 1471734710486.png (260x288, 127K)

>Drumpf bans useless contraption, making rebellion against a tyrannical government impossible
Maybe people shouldn't have caved and banned full auto.

who cares? bump stocks are a circumvention tool. its called a loop hole. how old are you?

How are you niggers still saying this is 4D chess. He's sold us out and you're still sucking his cock.

he dances whatever way to prevent the trigger from being pulled

>Is Trump purposely trying to blackpill his own base
seems like he wants out if he is playing straight

KILL YOURSELVES YOU FUCKING BOOTLICKERS.

You would eat shit straight from his ass if he told you to and it pissed liberals off enough. Pol is not The_Donald go back to Plebbit you worthless mouth breathers.

Attached: D92FAAFA-9C29-4491-BB3B-28A2D431DE6A.jpg (682x682, 89K)

Fuck off concern shill. This is a magnificent stroke of 4D chess. Now Liberals won't be able to use Bump Stocks when they start shooting conservatives. Trump is playing the long game dumbass

Lol Hillary would have been better

If he keeps this up, I'm unironically off the Trump Train.

Fuck is this retard doing

Attached: Plan B.jpg (825x510, 32K)

But I agree with everything he has done today.

Sorry Sup Forums isn't monolithic.

>goes from thread to thread posting the exact same post
>calls someone else a shill
the absolute state of desperate drumpftards

LIBERALS FOR TRUMP

LONG LIVE THE GOD EMPEROR

#Liberals4Trump
#FinallyWinning

soon

Attached: knocknock.webm (600x360, 2.57M)

Holy shit I wish Cruz was president right now. At least he actually had principles.

Attached: 4B8FC4B0-388F-4C32-A005-EB018DD58448.jpg (815x825, 208K)

He warned us. He told us that Trump had new York values and lo and behold it turns out Trump is a spineless coward.

I thought I had already seen the stupidest Q post I was ever gonna see. Congratulations. You are the current winner.

nice try, shlomo

Can the Blumpf meme stop now? Reminder that Trump will not do anything but give you time to prepare for the inevitable

What anime is this senpai?

>giving the lunatic left what they want is actually a good thing for the rest of us!

Your spot on the helicopter has just been reserved

Obama was right of Nixon. The liberal stuff was just fags scared to say they didn't like black people

Fuck I didn’t even think of that. I’m sorry Lion Ted, you were right all along. If I could go back in time I would become the biggest #cruzmissile there ever was.

Attached: C3CA73FC-B3DE-4982-8582-DED06B0654E8.jpg (1168x900, 512K)