DA FUQ IS WRONG WITH HIM TODAY

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1077, 498K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he got replaced

Attached: pepe.png (1106x553, 407K)

Based gun laws!!!!

is this the real Trump today or a fucking Dembot replicant?

This is fake right?

He's going all out in his betrayal.

Work out.
Get a gun.
Train.
Be ready.

He got bored trolling the libs so now he's turning on his base for laughs.

He's literally a nigger. Admit so we can move on.

>checked...its real

Is he trying to not get re-elected?

He's /ourguy/ now

he must be pissing off his base because he doesnt want to deal with this shit for 8 years. He's cucking so he gets voted out in 2020. gg

I'm rooting for the Dems now. Let this country burn.

MAGA dream is ded. pls nuke us iran

Bolton

Oy Vey! Maybe it'll make you feel better if you start another "Trudeau is a cuck" thread?

i guess either he cucked or he's about to drop a big hammer
the good thing is we'll probably find out soon

Attached: 1504208034413.jpg (1120x600, 569K)

The Jews have finally taken full control of the host
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

Attached: 1AC49BBE-3628-4BE8-A821-706670148A9D.jpg (917x633, 197K)

Isn't it funny that the people that ban your guns have armed security with automatic weapons?

Attached: reagan-assassination-uzi-featured-720x403.jpg (720x403, 70K)

How the hell did nobody see this coming? He was called out on his flip flops constantly don't act like there was no warning.

>b-but Clinton

THIS IS WHY THE PRIMARIES MATTER MORE THAN THE FEDERAL ELECTION.

Attached: 1469844313534.png (647x647, 192K)

The deep state is taking over his administration

He signed that omnibus budget and he's passed. That Cloud Act thing has me worked up.

OY VEY CAN JEW SEE

He's a reality tv hack impression of a businessman and literal moron who understands absolutely fucking nothing, he's not acting any differently today than he did a year ago.

Attached: 1521830131779.jpg (1199x1057, 85K)

two years ago people were saying some time closer to the 2020 elections Trump will swing to the left on some issues to win over the people he pissed off during and after the campaign

That's not a bad plan desu. Shits so fucked he couldn't do anything about it, regardless if he wanted to or not. I really can't see him getting a second term unless something (even just eliminating paperwork redundancies could save millions) about healthcare is done or we see real wages increase with inflation. Both are looking very unlikely.

Only rural and suburban retards actually care about autistic shit like bump stocks. Bump stocks weren’t invented 200 years ago. Cry more.

Absolutely we needed better candidates this was a battle between dog shit and 30 year tampon.

lmao, poor widdle castreau poster

planet in retrograde is affecting his mood. He’ll do a 180 next week.

Me to user. We need a third party.

Why is there so many anti-Trump shill threads today? What did he do?

Attached: shillstorm785995.png (932x700, 632K)

>t. bongistan
Reported to the proper authorities of thought control for posting on Sup Forums. Good luck

I hope the old cunt has a heart attack from all his mcdonalds

>DA FUQ IS WRONG WITH HIM TODAY
(((They))) Finally got to him.

Probably put a blond version of khazar milkers infront of him to bang her, and she was only 14 years old. some shit like that they can do that to a guy

my question is why he even wanted to be president. Surely he knows what lurks under DC.Why would any sane man with his lifestyle actively seek to get closer to that shit?

I have officially changed my support from being FOR Trump TO being against his fascist regime. Most importantly, we can't let him or the Kremlin get the nuclear codes! We should've voted for Hillary. I heard all the city people did. It was such a mistake. I regret it. The left tends to make the economy better anyways, can we (conservatives) all just admit that now? Perhaps we (conservatives) should just admit that now.

fpbp

Attached: flanfly.webm (960x720, 682K)

Oh IDK maybe he is creating political capital by tossing the morons who want the 2A erased a utterly insignificant bone in order to spend said capital on the omnibus spending that is ~$1T times more important. But, it's a tactic he has literally spelled out in a book he authored a long time ago and the same one he has used at least a handful of times in the past year.
I would call it "5D Chess" but it's fairly basic and yet the man makes it work time and again.

Attached: Your President!!.gif (360x540, 3.74M)

>TFW George Soros was right.

You know what. George Soros despite being a corrupt asshole knows when something is fucked.

Well, it was a good run while it lasted.
At least Hillary didn't win, and he destroyed the republicucks for a while. Maybe they will find some balls and put up some good candidates next time.

bump stocks are gay, but banning them is stupid. never cuck to these people.

Attached: y tho.jpg (386x449, 35K)

Attached: Trump replaced.png (625x1009, 1.56M)

Fellow leaf, check out bill C-71 and STFU

>He makes it work goy just LISTEN and BELIEVE.

Lol.

>piece of tacky injected molded plastic makes semi-automatic gun fully auto even though you're still pull this trigger for every round
Fucking politicians needs to fuck off, you don't need the bump stock to bump fire you no-guns brainlet piece of shit.

Why the fuck does anyone need a machine gun?

18D League of Legends Korean Pro League upside Hungry Hungry Hippo Weiqi

>>>r/the_donald

Fuck off shill. This is a magnificent stroke of 4D chess. Now Liberals won't be able to use Bump Stocks when they start shooting conservatives. Trump is playing the long game dumbass

To kill people who try to take them away.

Attached: 1521286901115.gif (300x300, 1.41M)

No increased min wage. Tax cuts for the rich. Mindless spending. No wall.

I will be voting Democrat from now on.

Absolutely BASED gun grabbers

#TakeMyGuns
#FuckMyWife

BASED MAGAPEDES

>by tossing the morons who want the 2A erased a utterly insignificant bone

Do dumber people actually believe the 2A was under any threat? The only threat to the 2A is Trump, and before that, Reagan.

Attached: 1512082339328.jpg (1550x859, 265K)

Sup Forums has always been anti gun, nice try shills! :^)

BASED

>why he even wanted to be president
He had no idea what the prez is meant to do. He said it shortly after starting.

This is the real reason for the bill

>bolton
>wall-less budget
>bump stock ban

REEEEEEEEEEE what the fuck is he doing? Is he purposefully trying to piss off the only people who support him wholeheartedly?

Attached: pepe pissed.jpg (454x453, 57K)

Attached: Oooooooooohhhhhkay.jpg (600x565, 33K)

fuck yeah!! based gun control!!! MAGA REEEE

Attached: 1513894323682s.jpg (250x187, 10K)

First time a donkey poster got me to chuckle

>Support a meme candidate, get cucked

Sup Forums btfo again lmao

Attached: 1513455901487.jpg (258x245, 20K)

If they can replace Trump then they also replaced Obama & Hillary. Works both ways

Attached: 1521311962939.png (611x407, 124K)

I'm staying home in 2020

All his failures are always explained away with some dumb conspiracy
Are all trumpfags retarded conspiracy peddlers?

Shouldn't have shot up our people, goyim. Now you pay.

he's been all over the place on this issue. who knows what he'll be saying in another few weeks

Because people don't need brains to impose tyranny.

Dems wont

What's the matter? We have always been for banning all guns.

For what?
You think the world is going to collapse because Trump turned out to be (insert establishment republican here)?
Worse case some group of wacko militia types take a building hostage.

Turning the dem tactic of demonizing bump stocks against him. Someone with his background in actual business has to understand that banning something as mechanically simple as a bump stock does nothing in the age of 3d printers.

they likely telepathically hypnotized him senpai

Attached: 1517549552000.png (676x1932, 783K)

I cant take anymore cucking today. Is this what being liberal feels like?

Attached: C8506C2C-4717-4746-92AA-DD0D8BD49751.jpg (500x702, 134K)

spoiler: they arent all shill threads.

>Trump signed a budget he admitted he didn't even read because the military industrial complex lobbied him.
>People are going through it now and discovering how much of the global tyranny agenda is going to be funded through this budget.
>Trump promised to "never ever do it again" as if anyone takes that seriously.
>whined about DACA not being funded because of Democrats
>now is tweeting about bump stocks
seems Trump is intentionally allowing himself to be impeached. Pretty soon no one will defend him anymore and he will be removed from office, seems hes checking out of the game.

>political capital
Trump could pass the entire Democrat agenda and they'd still call him a white supremacist racist and demand more.

Don't care anymore. I'm full accelerationist now.

We have no more political remedy. Getting Trump elected was a miracle and that backfired too. If democracy can't protect our God given rights then there are alternatives that we must pursue.

They aren't shill threads.
They are his base getting pissed that he is betraying them.

>BAD IDEA.

Attached: 02349123.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

Clinton would have beaten anyone else in the republican roster through opposition research.

So basically your issue is with the dem primaries, which allowed Clinton to bury Sanders in superdelegates until the voterbase got discouraged. At which point the primary solution for the rational liberal is to say the DNC needs to reform, which it won't.

must be

Reasons to vote for Kasich

> low taxes
> less neocon stuff
> nationalist
> nuclear family
> not too religious
> not a meme candidate which makes him the ultimate meme candidate
> Mr. Rogers reincarnated
> eats a lot of good food
> makes leftists feel bad by seeming like a disappointed dad when they insult him
> is friends with the terminator
> wears comfortable footwear

Attached: 760601F7-EBBC-4CAC-AB21-D3798D2D933A.jpg (1024x1200, 132K)

So more LARPing on imageboards?

He was deeply opposed to Clinton, and I'm still glad the Establishment wasn't able to sell the illusion of propping her up, but in context it seems his base ended up viewing him as a JFK like figure and ,in turn, he thought he could handle it. Who knows though.

What did he say? I'm interested in reading it

>Do dumber people actually believe
IDK, but that's much closer to your area of exp than it is mine.

Attached: 1518314221485.png (280x291, 106K)

its a trap

He decided to stop pretending he isn't a RINO cuck.

George Bush II. I wonder who we are going to go to war with?

>tossing the morons who want the 2A erased a utterly insignificant bone

Oh yeah this always worked in the past amirite
Then another (((mass shooting))) happens and we're back where we started minus a few more rights and a lot more bureacracy

He signed a bill that will run out in two years that burrows another trillion (even though the admin already has spent a similar amount since he was elected) to pay for shit(but not the shit trumpers voted for) and he got rid of bump stocks, the gun-equivalent of a fast-food dinner.

Meh, at least this way we got to BTFO the dems for a year or two. Media went crazy.
Donald will get BTFO by Meuller on his way out the door for some lullz.
And Pence will take over.
All is not lost.

You know it!

Eventually it will get bad enough under democrat one party rule that violence becomes an actual possibility however.

Yeah because he was so constant and level headed before pfff haha.

Trump has always been anti gun faggot

Attached: 6545h4.jpg (1061x1059, 569K)

cringe

>TEH LULZ MAGAPEDE xddD

The trumpfag geriatrics will die and the younger guys will continue to jack off to cartoons, cucks won't do anything

nah the only silver lining here is that trump's election radicalized both sides and has hastened the civil war this country is in dire need of

>this whole debate

In context of current law, this is fucking strange man. The reason bump-stocks even exists is because of an exploit in current legal structures where a gun is semi-automatic if "each firing action of the gun corresponds to a depressing of the trigger". The best way a person could go about doing it (if so inclined) is to have a case presented to the supreme court and to see if they would change the definition such that it read more similarly to "each action by the individual to depress the trigger leads to a single firing action". However, by going about it this way, now you end up with a law banning semi-automatic rifle modifications or accessories of a certain type, which gives rise to three possible scenarios:

(a) supreme court upholds it and gun control organizations and legal forces can exploit it to the fullest extent.
(b) it fails only after a significant period of time, during which attempts to ban it would be made to make such law the standard.
(c) it passes and no action against it is taken, making it de facto law.

I doubt the third would happen, but in either scenario there will gun restrictions at the state and federal level. Overall its the wrong route to even try to implement this, whether or not it's a good thing to implement.

Absolutely fuck this piece of shit. I'm over this kike enabler