This week just keeps getting worse, doesn’t it?

This week just keeps getting worse, doesn’t it?

Attached: BA7D90AB-6465-4AE3-8E78-2F56D0472FD1.jpg (1297x809, 346K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EHJnuO_tzZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i fuckin' hate this nigger so bad.

WTF TRUMP NOOOOOOO!!!

Attached: 1519777925360.jpg (900x973, 204K)

Trump scams idiots with bullshit gun-related regulation. Good politics so what?

If I buy a bump stock today will it be illegal to own after this "ban" passes?

Bolton, the omnibus bullshit, and now this

I would’ve figured that he would recognized that people aren’t happy with him and at least fucked off for a few days, but I guess we’re not even getting that luxury

Attached: E794F5C8-6A5C-4870-9A7B-D1E178912A03.jpg (476x322, 35K)

Better do it now while you still have freedom. This gun grabbing shit show is going to be the worst.

Proof of what I said when everyone was good to go with electing him. I stated he was an insider, and that he only wanted to be president to check that off his bucket list.

>funds planned parenthood
>blows up the deficit
>supporting gun control

Its like he wants to be a one term president

it's like......is he being drugged with MKULTRA technology and forced to burn everything down? basically, this is the dumbest tweet ever in the world. i think they are MKULTRAing him.

OP i know you're probably a pansy pussy lefty who just came here to gloat. but 1) his behavior is genuinely unacceptable now. he is doing bad things, so it's fine and 2) MKULTRA technology is real, sorry. it's all declassified, so there's no point in even pointing at me and laughing. CIA spent decades figuring out how to turn people into drugged out zombies they could control. they could make them seem normal in all other respects, then say a trigger word or something, and they'd go into a docile sleep state where they could be programmed. i think they did this to trump.

read the documents on the CIA.gov website itself, in their digitical reading room. these are facts.

they kidnapped little girls right off the street and did this to them too BTW. tried to turn them into sex prostitutes to infiltrate the kremlin and shit.

Trump is cucked. It was a good run, and the night of 11/8/16 will always be special in our memories, but he's too compromised now.

the one thing preventing our "society disrupting technologies" from being released is the potential of terrorism, same reason why we are locked on one planet

I'm not a rural retard so I don't actually give a fuck about the 2nd Amendment. If you rednecks actually believe our Founding Fathers wanted any random person to own a weapon with modern firepower then you're even dumber than you look.

As an actual adult with bills to pay, I care more about that fat tax return I'm getting in the mail from Trump. Based Daddy!

Funding Planned Parenthood is necessary to control the non-white population.
Republicans should be easing access to non-whites killing their offspring.

This. He's completely forgotten about the people who helped get him elected. When he becomes a 1-term president, he'll immediately turn and blame us for his loss.

Personally I don’t give a shit about planned parenthood but what the hell is this guy thinking now by pushing this other shit

Attached: CC863782-B152-403C-A056-F75111255937.png (1600x900, 1.19M)

don't forget DACA, syria, afghanistan, net neutrality, lack of equal breaks for small businesses in the tax cuts (those tax cuts will make our economy soar, sure, but small business already can't compete with corporations, now they'll have ZERO chance with a 21% corporate tax rate) and a few other things.

and supporting gun control without due process, for fucks sake man.

i fuckin' hate this guy now. like i'm having emotional reactions to him and shit. people like this guy make me want to keep supporting him because they're SO ugly, and i would never let them rule over me. but at the same time, what he has done is inexcusable.

the dude is a new york democrat. always has been, always will be.

nice digits, you will get the luxury of becoming cannon fodder for conglomerates again though

Fuck off shill. This is a magnificent stroke of 4D chess. Now Liberals won't be able to use Bump Stocks when they start shotting conservatives. Trump is playing the long game dumbass

This is a giant wealth transfer, the next best swamp is plundering your country while you suck them off deepthroat. What do?

Attached: deusbulge.jpg (800x488, 236K)

>> Founding Fathers wanted any random person to own a weapon with modern firepower then you're even dumber than you look

At the time their musket was the highest firepower, and they didn t have problem to allowing people from having it.

If they can MK-ULTRA Trump then they can MK-ULTRA Hillary and Obama and all of them.

Obama's mother was CIA, Grandfather was OSS.

Hillary's father was military intelligence.

Those two are the most likely to get MK-ULTRA'd.

And if they are willing to MK-ULTRA Trump then they are also willing to assassinate him.

Attached: 1521828732346.jpg (1024x768, 85K)

where is the "wealth transfer"? i'm not following that one.
you mean the tax cuts for corporations but not small businesses?
yeah, well, you could say that, i guess. thing is, people on the left all whined about "lowering the corporate tax rate and giving breaks to the 1%", which was the RIGHT thing to do, but you obviously have to give equal breaks to the SMALL BUSINESSES as well.
the middle class deserved nothing, they should have shouldered the tax burden. that's how sweden and norway and successful countries like that work. that's how they're able to afford all of those fancy programs, if we so choose to have them.

what you can't do is tilt the playing field unfairly to corporations. that will just lead to corporate slavery. and that's what happened. basically trump was wrong, but the left was wrong in their criticisms too. their criticisms weren't concise, because the dems are trying to further the corporate slave state too. so they stay tight-lipped about that stuff.

I’ll never forget how awesome He election was, I was high off of the victory for weeks it felt like. I’ve found solace in recognizing that MAGA doesn’t have to include trump, it’s something that we can all do without him. Sounds gay when I type it, but I hope you get what I’m going for.

Thanks senpai, I guess it’s not too late to bring this classic from the Syria strike out:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EHJnuO_tzZQ
Lmao thanks user, I needed that hearty chuckle

Attached: 30B281B8-50F0-463C-8D57-6D0D12BDA9FD.jpg (632x708, 97K)

I never liked bump stocks. I don't like the spending bill but this just seems like butthurt crybaby shit. I support all you tacticool and gear gimmick fags getting BTFO

well obama made SOME good promises during his 2008 campaign. ENOUGH that even someone like myself was not unhappy when he was elected (not really any worse than mccain anyhow). SOME of what he said he was gonna do (like have the most open administration in history, for example) i was excited to see done. then he got into office and obviously it didn't happen. he ended up militarizing the police in his first term too, which is something that dems today will always try to hide and cover up because they claim to be the side against police brutality (never was the case until 2014 when michael brown happened though).

so i dunno. people like obama and hillary basically seem ideologically consistent though. they're mostly hand-picked candidates. for example, Obama was kind of set up to be prez in 2004 when he gave the keynote at the dem national convention. the media was already hailing him then as the future president (kind of creepy actually, if you go back and watch the coverage).

so for them, it seems more like broken campaign promises they were just selling for votes and to manipulate the public.

trump was kind of unique, he won without the support of the media and the upper classes. he had a pre-existing platform because of his own tremendous fame, and the way he ran his campaign, esp the primary, was nothing short of absolute genius. he played the media and used their own negative coverage against them. amazing from a campaign history point-of-view, really.

but nevertheless, it's possible. who knows how many people get MKULTRA'd by the fucking CIA. they're fucking scary people. but it's more likely they were chosen from day one by the bilderbergers and the trilateral comission types.

even Nixon outright said in the nixon tapes that it was his speech at the Bohemian Grove that got him the presidency. fuckin' creepy man.

>i-it's4444433d chess
SHALL

i think he is trying to start a civil war so he can implement martial law, or something cause he is acting odd

I don’t like bump stocks either user, I think they’re stupid fucking gimmicks honestly. But having said that, I’m not interested in yielding one fucking inch to gun grabbers. If Feinstein wants it, then you know it’s shit

Don’t let you hatred of mall ninja queers distract you from the fact that the guy who championed gun rights is making executive orders against gun rights

Attached: 6AF6D0D2-C711-4C4D-973A-1B2D263B801D.jpg (1149x2056, 488K)

Trump is unironically left of Obama and Bill

checking

Attached: 1521109239361.jpg (240x240, 9K)

>I’ll never forget how awesome He election was, I was high off of the victory for weeks it felt like. I’ve found solace in recognizing that MAGA doesn’t have to include trump, it’s something that we can all do without him. Sounds gay when I type it, but I hope you get what I’m going for.
the election was amazing. from everything i can tell, he is genuinely an outsider candidate. he isn't "chosen" to be president, the way some others are. he was outspent 2 to 1, the media lined up against him, his own party wouldn't support him. it was AMAZING watching him navigate through the primaries and use negative media coverage to his advantage.

remember when he SKIPPED A REPUBLICAN DEBATE in protest of fox news?!?!?!?!?! lmfao, how ballsy is that? and he held a charity even for the veterans that ending up getting run on CNN instead! LMFAOOOOOOOO. talk about 400000D underwater chess, shit like THAT is where that meme actually came from, and it was true.

he played EVERYONE. he outsmarted them ALL. it's an AMAZING feat of campaign history what he accomplished. SO GREAT.

and i could go on, there were a million such examples, right down to when he "refused to denounce david duke" after having done it, on camera, at a rally, the day before. shit like that just HUMILIATED the media when they took the bait, and simultaneously played great with the most far-right aspects of the republican base (myself included).

but at the end of the day, this is still a guy that was a hollywood / new york democrat for a lot of years. and if the CIA got to him, or they MKULTRA'd him, then who fuckin' knows.

>bumpstocks
Wow it's fucking nothing.

It’s all that shit that I loved about him, the day he denounced birtherism by shilling his new hotel and had abunch of people saying how great he was had to have been one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen happen. It’s that Donald that I fucking miss, and the worst part is I’m critical of him because I want to hold his feet to the fire and make sure he does well. My well meaning parents are boomers, so they don’t ever criticize him. He does everything right to them

I’m glad I don’t need to do anything until noon tomorrow, I’m having a few drinks tonight. I’m hoping that’ll help

Attached: 329868E1-329C-439C-8760-50297EF73DB8.jpg (1280x842, 169K)

yeah i hear you. i remember that move too. wasn't he doing something for the veterans on that day too? he did a lot of cool shit like that. played them all for schmucks. this bill is bad though, and many of the things he's done or supported are REALLY bad, at this point. i just can't stay on the train any longer. i got off over the summer.

wow, it's fucking incrementalism, same as it always is. it's literally designed to make you think it's an "acceptable loss" as they slowly plug away at more and more and more and more and more and more and more of your rights.

There is quite some wealth transfers going to happen but for once:
>financial crisis / corporates tumble from all time highs / no buyers
>state gets in with QE and provides tax payers money to pump up the market with liquidity
>corporate stocks rise / corporates finance buybacks, debt relief but don't push real growth
>QE's idea is to push the market when it's in times of decay so that money flows back once the economy is running again
Unfortunately Trump decided to cut corporate taxes for big players instead of rising them while the economy is picking up (unironically thanks to Obama and the FED btw.) which will slowly transfer the QE money into bonds again. Understand?
Bonus: Now all you have to do is start a war and you get rising rates with a devaluating dollar, good for getting rid of debt.

This nigga hacked the election with Russia and since the Deep State isn't retarded, they found out.
In order to not further embarrass this fucking idiot, they are letting him finish his 4 years, filling his administration with crocodiles, and continuing their globalist agenda.

We WILL lose our second amendment in our life time. Every single anti-Trump leak is fucking real. Every single one.

You people are pussies anyway. You deserve to lose something you don't use. We live under a tyrannical government that is making sure it stays in power; and you are doing NOTHING about it. The second amendment is already gone.

no, what you're saying is really stupid, like that tax cuts won't help the economy because of the timing, that's just a really incredibly dumb position. but it doesn't really matter, because i've been off the trump train for a very long time at this point, so i really don't give a damn about the dumb shit that anons or redditors peddle these days. my issues with the tax cuts are very different than what you're saying though. there is zero doubt they will stimulate the economy, unless you genuinely don't understand the fundamental basics of economics.

Don’t get me wrong, I understand that presidents can’t keep every promise they make and that there’s a bit of give and take. But what’s so hard about ending daca, building a wall, NOT going to war unnecessarily, and respecting 2A? I don’t fucking get it man. I don’t regret my vote because that election cycle was amazing, but I do regret seeing how things are going. Something has to give eventually

Attached: B9782891-4C4F-46A1-8B66-526F3C97D5C7.png (920x720, 569K)

like you honestly think raising corporate taxes whenthe economy is doing good is going to help the economy?

like holy fuck, you don't know the first thing about what you're talking. just stick your head in an oven and off yourself man. fucking german.

Dead. Cat. Bounce.

Attached: q_conf.png (1504x919, 115K)