Inuyashiki

This might be the worst anime I have seen this year.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/165109706/#165110807
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I could have told you that right after seeing the first episode.
Also inb4 bang

Bang.

Because of that scene?

Did they just take a picture of a real kitchen and draw a bunch of characters over it? This looks like complete arse.

Because of many things, including that scene.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes obaa-chan....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...rice cakes I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so baa-chan....sniff....quite pungent rice yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet baa-chan....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please obaa-chan....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet obaa-chan....hmmmmm...is that a drop of rice I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff baa-chan.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of rice baa-chan....ah yes....let me guess...rice cakes for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it baa-chan?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust obaa-chan….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it baa-chan…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable baa-chan…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet obaa-chan….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

you're right, but it's still one of the best currently airing ones. I can't believe how shitty this season has been.

>This might be the worst anime I have seen this year.
Really? I think its pretty good so far. What is that you don't like

wrong

Why

Kek

This needs to be in every Inuyashiki thread from now on

That's some nice spicy meme senpai.

Every season ever is shit

Its entertainment level is on pair with re zero or konosuba

I hate this meme so much.

>Brapposting

I grew accustomed to the smell of it.

Threadly reminder that Hiro did nothing wrong.

It's kinda shit, but it's entertaining

It's not great but it's not that bad either.

BBRRAAAPPPPPPP

That's funny, I was about to make a thread saying the exact same thing before seeing yours .
I like to think that the BRAAAP right after the big redemption scene was the staff's thoughts on this shitshow of a story.

Bang.

I've seen worse.

bong*

I-Is 165109891 still alive?

Bang.

>Did they just take a picture of a real kitchen and draw a bunch of characters over it?
That's exactly how the Gantz manga was done

Prepare to see this in every thread from now on.

What was it?

desuarchive.org/a/thread/165109706/#165110807
How do you manage to use this website without 4chanX?

I use Appchan and it couldn't load the archive

>tfw no sex hair anime gf

And I fckng love it that way desu

This desu.

More like pube hair.

pubes are sex

So sex hair.

Jap pubes are god tier

I will kill all of you

Come and bang me, faggot

thanks