This isn't okay. Anyone else got some in their scools?

This isn't okay. Anyone else got some in their scools?

Attached: 20180323_160823.png (1080x1918, 1.1M)

An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded.

fpbp

Attached: Imperial_Eagle_by_DarkWristband_(1).jpg (640x239, 31K)

I've not been in education for two decades but I can't imagine it's any better over here.
Actually I should think it is significantly worse over here at the moment so all I can say is please do something, complain, get some friends together, start a debate about it. Don't just let it happen and get turned into cucks like us.

That doesn't seem to advocate keeping an open mind

>read before you think
No, nigger.
I don't need someone else dictating to me what I think.

Our education is in a much worse state than yours. Yours just has the muzzie issue. Ours has shit like Manwom in a Wom's World, being a legit class.

I have a totally open mind. Doesn't mean I'm going to abide bullshit.

>think before you read

Internalizing that "keeping an open mind" is a virtue makes you vulnerable to the propaganda that we are inundated with 24/7. At some point you need to commit to a set of ideals and just keep your head down and shoulder through denoincements of them, because there will always be a voice somewhere trying to undermine whatever set of ideals you choose. To commit to nothing, to be deliberately open to all ideas at all times, just leads to disillusionment and nihilism and meaninglessness.

The only thing I think before I speak is, what will be the most offensive thing to this nigger faggot cunt that I can say. And then that's what I say.

Offending faggot nigger cunts is the most extreme of extreme sports.

You can't even dream of being on my level.

And this is just in the south. This is Louisiana, almost as far south as possible.

This goes both ways though. With common sense, much can be known through simple intuition, and reading deluded people's writings can confuse someone, but someone who doesn't know what they should be doing on a specific subject needs guidance. It's all about WHO you read. It's part of the reason why I'm becoming a history teacher, because I know kids can be corrupted by our current education system, and I know they may be too far gone by the time I get to them (high school) but I hope that I can give them the right lectures, right reading, and right assignments to make them think objectively about things they either believe wrongly or have not questioned due to societal pressure. Obviously I can't come right out and say the holocaust is bullshit, but I can present it in a way that makes them question it, and refuse to challenge anyone who makes the claim that it is, instead letting them educate their peers.

I've been compiling a reading list for a couple years, which I'll probably make into a poster to have in the classroom, since reading the right people can completely change the way you see the world in a good way. Our current education system is crap because it's run by women, so I'm trying to make a difference on that front.

FOR THE EMPEROR!

Attached: valhallan soldier.jpg (673x955, 79K)

Attached: sagan the wise.jpg (392x480, 21K)

Affix an amendment to it that reads:
>You first!

Change it to this
>Think before you speak
>Read Nietzsche before you think

Good luck senpai, our kids need it.

Also, they showed us a Buzzfeed video in American History class

Evil men would have you believe that an open mind and a critical mind are one and the same.

The Emperor protects

Attached: 1519949381930.jpg (2048x1424, 179K)

Fucking lol.
War is peace, slavery is liberty.
Congrats on your steps toward Orwell's dream.
We hadn't had this kind of shit even in USSR Stalin edition.

Yeah, I hope shit goes down in America, I'd even be fine with a civil war to stop this shit.

Objectively there is nothing wrong with that statement.
You wish to engage with illiterate un thinking fools?
How the fuck do you think communisim, feminism, and those other degenerate isms come about?
Because people were logically thinking and reading?

Critical thinking is a conservative value, muh feels (emotinal knee jerking) is liberal.