Jbp thinks you're all a buncha dumbasses for playing identity politics by asking the JQ

>jordanbpeterson.com/psychology/on-the-so-called-jewish-question/

jbp thinks you're all a buncha dumbasses for playing identity politics by asking the JQ

Attached: jbp on jq.png (1342x885, 126K)

Who cares what he thinks?

Many more than who care about what you think, for sure.

There's no one worse then someone so afraid to tell the truth.

Hes right and wrong. Identity politics are retarded but we arent the ones who made it relevant in the modern world, the jews did.

The individual is of the utmost highest importance, but demographics is destiny.

Attached: 1510369257371.jpg (640x480, 39K)

At least the comment section is calling him out on failing to mention nepotism.

>significantly higher IQ of ashkenazis
>cite newspaper articles citing a metastudy that has between 7-9 higher than every other study out there
If the proper cherrypicked studies of mid-upper class NYC jews are correct they have 107 at the most. If Israeli studies are to be believed they’re below average by about 3 points. No credible study have them landing on 115 or thereabouts.

Incidentally you’re a faglet for following daddy issues ”skeptic” youtubers like that leaf.

I HATE THIS IQ MEME I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT. LIES LIES LIES

IDENTITY POLITICS IS A REDUNDANT TERM.

This is t his speciality, it’s sad he’s stooped to this.
I’ll listen to him on personal development and academia, that’s it.

Stor bra post mina pojke.

Peterson won't touch the most obvious fucking fact in the world

JEWISH

N E P O T I S M

He shouldn't've even have touched this one if hes going to lie about it.

>mfw people who claim Jews have a higher natural IQ will also claim race isn't real, and they'll never see the conflict in those statements

Attached: yes.png (604x675, 587K)

That and Jewish influence in academia. That's right up his alley. Hollywood degeneracy, the list goes on. He doesn't want to be fired is my guess.

>Jews are disproportionately eligible for admission at elite universities
There are more whites eligible for those spots than there are Jews (total) in America.

>jews are .5 standard deviations above whites in IQ
>this can explain over representation of of jews in gov/industry by percentages in the thousands.

LOL did this faggot think any of his readers would actually buy this bullshit, flimsy excuse?

Yes, most people can't into statistics and most people who can won't bother to check because this is the kind of stuff racists think about.

Why do they ignore nepotism while jews glady brag about it and see its practice as proof they are high i.q. its ridiculous because european or white is pretty much illegal nepotism is illegal.

White nepotism is pretty much illegal* fucked that one up

Attached: jordan-peterson.png (1024x683, 693K)

He's resorting to racial realism to refute identity politics. If race is real and IQ differences between races do indeed exist then identity politics are inevitable.
He'll then be forced to backpedal by resorting to Tabula Rasa to explain the IQ gap.
He is pants on head retarded.

Attached: kalergi plan.jpg (798x413, 149K)

>mfw nepotism becomes common vernacular thus shifting layman perspective into seeing hypocrisy of people (not just jews) for having both in-group preference, while yet chanting the warcries of "liberal diversity and all-inclusiveness"

we need to meme this into normie-space

Attached: 1514958230312.gif (212x226, 1.34M)