Appreciation Thread

How about a Sup Forums appreciation thread.

Let's face it... every day we hear about websites banning users and pages because they say things that are "politically incorrect".

Every day we hear about right-wing people being silenced, banned, threatened, or otherwise shamed out of society because they say something slightly to the left of Marx.

And yet, here we are, relatively free to say what we want.

I think we ought to take a moment to thank the owners of Sup Forums for existing, and thank them for running what might be one of the last almost-free-speech zones still allowed on the internet.

Sup Forums is a board of peace. Sup Forums is life.

Attached: I_Heart_Pol.jpg (749x615, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fx3iK_KGy54
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love all of you faggots.

Attached: desu27.jpg (680x309, 25K)

Nah, I only come here to see you suffer.

Yes but you wouldn't even have THAT right in the outside world.

nigger i got banned today for dropping this info:

go to duckduckgo.com or other searchengines, type "img.cp", see yourself

mod fgts

but yeah i like Sup Forums were else can you find unfiltered, uncensorred (for the most part) truth?

thx for educating all those whore looking with open eyes for the truth

I love you too

>cp
Nice try, FBI

True story: I got suspended from You Tube one time.

I posted a video of a candidate at a school board meeting. He complained, citing copyright violation.

I replied citing the exact paragraph from the Michigan Open Meetings Act saying that all videos of open meetings are royalty free and that anyone can use them.

You tube's reply... oh well, you can sue him in court, and if you win, we might allow you to post.

The attack on free speech in this country under the guise of being "nice" is a terrifying happening.

im no glow in the dark nigger, nigger

go see yourself, whats the worst that could happen?

It's funny, in my country you can call for deportation of muslims and destruction of mosques on govt sanctioned sites (geenstijl) without a problem - but name the jew and you're b& and v&.
So I will name the jew here forever more. I'm recalcitrant like that.

>is life

Attached: 1521839261281.jpg (600x600, 102K)

WE ARE SHUTTING THIS THREAD DOWN UNTIL THE POSTERS OF Sup Forums ADRESSES THE FOLLOWING

We Want An Immediate End To Police Brutality And the Murder Of Black, Brown & All Oppressed People

Every 28 hours a black person in the United States is killed by someone employed or protected by the government of the United States. Other communities are also criminalized, targeted, attacked and brutalized. We want an immediate end to state sanctioned violence against our communities
We Want Full Employment For Our People

Every individual has the human right to employment and a living wage. Inability to access employment and fair pay continues to marginalize our communities, ready us for imprisonment, and deny us of our right to a life with dignity
We Want Decent Housing Fit For The Shelter Of Human Beings

Our communities have a human right to access quality housing that protects our families and allows for our children to be free from harm.
We Want an End to the School to Prison Pipeline & Quality Education for All

We want an end to policies that criminalize our young people as well as discriminatory discipline practices that bar access to quality education. Furthermore, we want all children to be able to access free, quality education. Including free or affordable public university.
We Want Freedom from Mass Incarceration and an End to the Prison Industrial Complex

We want an end to the over policing and surveillance of our communities. This will hasten an end to the criminalization of black and brown people and hyper incarceration everywhere. Policing in the United States has historically helped to enforce racist laws, policies and norms. The result is a massive prison industrial complex built on the warehousing of black people. We call for the cessation of mass incarceration and the eradication of the prison industrial complex all together. In its place we will address harm and conflict in our communities through community based, restorative solutions

ikr

"der Holocaust hat nie stattgefunden"

bam, you go to prison just for uttering These words

Well, at least it would give you a chance to meet one of those new SD card sniffing dogs up close.

Attached: SD_Dog.jpg (1058x1681, 287K)

NIGGER

REPORTED

Current year mods are incompetent faggots hired from reddit that suppress board culture and gestating memes as off-topic while letting open and duplicate data mining and shill threads run amok.

Sup Forums is now full of underaged and boomer normalfags that admit to using reddit and social media because activists here wanted to "redpill the normies" by having them flood this place like Muslims.

Attached: 1491659192793.jpg (1941x1259, 326K)

pol keeps me sane

helps to know I've got brothers out there

Attached: 1520798823765.png (1267x830, 2.11M)

:3

Attached: 1517863790274.jpg (651x641, 87K)

fuck you, newfags. Sup Forums isn't yours. Sup Forums is not a right-wing board.

Attached: 2357842477.jpg (720x405, 49K)

You left out the part about wanting a pony.

Attached: Your_Pony.gif (870x471, 2.55M)

NIGGERFAGGOT!

DENOUNCED

DENOUNCED FOR HATE SPEECH

Sup Forums is the last bastion of hope for free speech on the webs.

Attached: 9d2d33e9b403c801566d0efa2d0ed.jpg (250x242, 7K)

Boo hoo hoo, the faggot cries when he strikes you.

You should threaten to not go back to school until the entire capitalist system is dismantled. That always works.

Attached: 1514610718473.jpg (768x1233, 166K)

are you dumb? im not saving anyhitng, i just found it out lateley and wondered. fgt

>I think we ought to take a moment to thank the owners of Sup Forums for existing, and thank them for running what might be one of the last almost-free-speech zones still allowed on the internet.

This is containment, they're not doing it out of the kindness of their heart.
Sup Forums is /r/the_donald of the entire internet and they're anxiously awaiting the day when they can finally gas us

Soon brother

Attached: 1520652864156.jpg (667x617, 60K)

The minute they try, they will be eating crow when we start mucking up other people's boards and forums. It is just like the ghostbusters scene with the containment grid. The minute that goes, all hell breaks loose.

I got banned on Sup Forums after some local shitskin jannies got mad at me posting hot bitches that I fucked

post lewds pls

I disagree. I think the owners know that Sup Forums is a force of nature.

Already it is monitored by most of the so-called MSM who steal the best ideas from Sup Forums and claim them as their own.

For example... In the last 3 years, I've had comments I've made only here stolen verbatim by news sites. Once a comment I made was copied verbatim to a story on the top of drudge, and one time a comment was stolen almost exactly by Fox news in about 40 minutes.

Not to mention... free speech is an absolute good. It has value.

I get banned every day. Not going to renew lmao

I lub you guys!

Attached: pol3dfc3e1cf9.jpg (1206x1228, 245K)

It is hilarious they take the words of shitposters as fact, what a bunch of fucking buffoons. But I guess when one can't control something, all one can do is watch.

>inb4 kikes come and say they love us

THIS

There's a lot of shit posting, of course, but there's also a lot of hard research that goes on.

For example (one that I talked about earlier).

When the DNC/Podesta leak happened, we scoured them for days. in one of the threads I kept a running list of what I had found and posted it as a comment.

Mind you, the ONLY place I posted the list was as a comment on a Sup Forums thread.

Next thing I know, I read the top posted link on drudge, and here's what the article had. The left side is how it appeared here, the right is how it appeared on the "news" article.

Attached: Stolen_By_Drudge.jpg (1218x580, 147K)

WHY

DOES

Sup Forums

HAVE

SO

MANY

REDDIT

FAGGOTS?

Attached: 1491249271775.jpg (650x975, 181K)

To weed out the young folks whose adderall addiction prevents them from thinking in multiple paragraphs.

i know you guys like ripping on a fucking leaf but im glad Sup Forums is here anyway. im glad there is still a place i can browse where i feel surrounded by some like minded brothers around the world. its nothing you can really get in the flesh in canada without risking a lot. the very banter about canada on here makes me feel less crazy for noticing the bullshit around me and im comforted by that.
i feel lonely here being a more traditional canadian. i hope some of you can appreciate that while i may be a leaf im not a fucking leaf. i hunt and fish and camp. i have a wife and 2 kids. i work out and work a hard wholesome life when i can. some of us up here are just trying to get by without getting thrown in the clink for thought crime or worse having our kids removed from our custody for less.
heres a good ol fashioned canadian tune for your pleasure:
youtu.be/fx3iK_KGy54
thanks to the understanding fellas here
cheers, lads

You should have cloned Brian when you had a chance.

Attached: Mulroney.jpg (650x411, 39K)

Great song leaf!

With new Reddit faggots leafs aren't bottom of the food-chain anymore!

Attached: 1477326954803.jpg (640x433, 193K)

memes aside
you're still a brother
Hail Victory

Attached: 1520123319281.png (627x800, 334K)

oh no I meant gas us IRL
We've been monitored this entire time

Indeed, we are just leftist cucks larping as nazis

Attached: 1520317390561.jpg (720x644, 66K)

what is a jannie?