Why didn't this sell?

Why didn't this sell?

it was shit

Not enough cute girls

LN pandering shit

forced memes

When I saw the cow women at the end I threw up in my mouth

shit taste
there is nothing wrong with Aztec batman, it was good.

Non meme answer here, it was very bad marketing. Much of 2ch didnt even know the show was airing halfway through the season.

I ask you to not make such a fucking awful thread in the future. Thanks in advance.

It had a very western cartnoon network vibe to it.

who was the traitor? dropped it after 3 episodes.

I liked the idea and nippon batman, but the rest...

Because of glacial pacing killing any interest in the story or characters.

Japan doesn't buy into this "so quirky male MC XD" the west loves.

A few cool ideas with a very strong lead. Everything else sucked, unfortunately, which brought it down.

It had a cool Central-American twist on a somewhat trite high-fantasy premise. The mystery direction wasn't bad in-and-of-itself, but going into it expecting one thing and getting a full season of something else probably upset a lot of people.

Because it was garbage and misleading as fuck. I expected a fantasy anime, not fucking "Clue"

The last few minutes of th elast episode.
Shit cow-chan and oh el o el there are thirteen again lol lol lol but no there's never going to be a secodn season lololololol

An original ending would have saved this by a tenfold

Because the first episode brought high expectations of a resourceful combatant defeating and out-maneuvering those more powerful than him by cleverness and quick thinking.

Then the pacing starting moving slower than a fucking glacier, the MC starts getting shit on, and all action grinds to a halt in the face of mystery and intrigue rather than the action put forth at the very start.

It was the very definition of bait and switch and I am glad it didn't sell. Bullshit like that should not be rewarded.

Because people didn't buy.

because of him specifically, he is the single reason it didn't sell

I really like it until the last minutes, why would you pull shit like that.

>There are people who actually wanted a generic fantasy "adventure" where they fight hideous CG monsters for 12 episodes instead of the mystery we got with all the fun speculation
The only real problem came in the last few minutes of the show.

Because BUY THE LN

With an ending like that I wouldn't be surprised if they just do the same thing at the end of the next LN.

Bunny girl. Also, there's other traitors in the LN because of demonlord fuckery.

Because everyone went and watched the pleeb and the weeb episode instead

>rokka no sales

Make one yourself next time then, you whiny faggot.

Are you for real?

Because no one bothered to read the summary. It was always advertised as a mystery but people only looked at the visuals

It was legitimately shit

Characters were shit
Mystery was shit Oh look I randomly attack the MC haha I'm not evil
OST was shit

Only redeeming quality was the setting location not really the setting itself

No-ones mentioned the mostly horribad animation outside of the two nauseating rotating scenes yet.

>not isekai
>fantasy setting not based on Dragon Quest
>only two girls like the protagonist
>non-protagonist males aren't all emasculated pussies/villains
>hardly any shock factor
And they also chose the worst point to end the anime.

This.
What a terrible ending.

They should have just ended it a bit earlier with them leaving the barrier and the general demon mobilizing.
What they should have added is an episode to properly flesh out cat boy, black white knight boy and mountain saint so they don't look like background characters and red herring.

>hardly any shock factor
I seem to remember being shocked a few times throughout the mystery, but alright

what i expected was a battle shounen. what i got was shitty mystery story.

People expected an adventure fantasy but instead got Sherlock Homles: Anime edition..

The ending was awful and it wasn't a fair mystery anyway since the solution relied on the audience knowing obscure information on the setting.

People love to hark on the cow woman and yes, she is awful, but also the whole "Also someone ELSE was ALSO pretending ha ha ha," was bogus.

The main guy and Flemmie were the only two good things about this show.

No, the mystery is completely fair.

fpbp

>Because the first episode brought high expectations of a resourceful combatant defeating and out-maneuvering those more powerful than him by cleverness and quick thinking.

This is exactly what happened though throughout the entire season.

I actually liked it BECAUSE of the bait and switch; I was considering dropping it till the actual premise was revealed.

You fags need to learn to read the synopsis of anime you're planning on watching

>memes

This was a real fun anime and the protag was great. I wish they would make a season 2.