HAVE FAITH!!!!I HAVE A THEORY ON THIS SPENDING BILL

I know the political world has blown the fuck up about Trump and the signing of this bill that should have been Veto'd. But I have a theory.

Like Trump kept stating in his TV appearance to day that he got the military spending we needed. $700 Billion.

We all know our military is depleted and desperately needs the money. I have seen time where they have to cannibalize one plane to make another plane fly and other sit like that.

I think the military needed the money and fast. I think that there is something coming and we had to have the funding now and couldn't wait to fuck around on whether we needed to fund shit like the National Endowment for the Arts. I think they were so desperate for the money because of an imminent war with Iran or some other event that if they didn't get the money NOW, we would suffer some major loses. They just didn't have the time to negotiate any longer.

But this is just a theory. I could be wrong. He could have just signed it to get back to playing golf for all I know.

Attached: DJT.jpg (400x400, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oLev-vgPioc
youtu.be/kBqetHrRVGM
youtube.com/watch?v=6gBV-Nzq7Pg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i'm with you user
plus, he use the military to secure the border

Correct. Summer

>We all know our military is depleted and desperately needs the money
You're a jew nigger who lies a lot

You're about to fight us aren't you guys.
Fuck.

Attached: 1521719186520.gif (690x388, 1.76M)

I hope not, I actually like Putin. I think he has a lot in common with Trump.

>We all know our military is depleted and desperately needs the money.
not really

I think were going for the chinks. Stay home this summer based ruskie

FUCK PUTIN MAN
IT'S NOT PUTIN WHO'S GONNA GET VAPORISED

War with Iran? What in the actual fuck kind of threat to they pose to the mainland?

I'm okay with a trade war but fuck having another middle east war or fighting Russia.

Attached: 1518986885662.jpg (640x633, 22K)

Got your backs on this.
Shills have their knives out.
Have a musical interlude
Kick Ass soundtrack (3 minutes ish )
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oLev-vgPioc

Were going to war with Iran, Iraq, Afganistan, and Pakistan. Someone will side with them and betray us (some EU country) and we will forcably remove all the muslims from there country and ours as a result.

Iran as ground to sea missiles that they can use to control oil coming out of the Persian Gulf.
Wait for a few tankers to be "sunk" in the next few months. That will be us going in.
Just get married to an American. 3 of my family members have taken Russian brides. You'll be fine.

He's pretty aggressive towards China with the taxation and tariff wars. Especially today with the new tariffs and with invoking Section 301 against them. And Bolton, the new star on the show, is all about muh NK and muh Iran. I wouldn't worry about USA-Russia war in the slightest. It's more likely that you'll double team the globalist citadel of China, though not necessarily in open conflict.

I had a terrible dream once we were in a police state and someone was trying to kill my wife (Russian) terrible terrible nightmare

>hey guys it's okay, Trump really needed the bill so we are properly funded for a war with Iran/North Korea

>Russia Cuts Energy Exports to China
>Top 10 Biggest Anime Betrayals

If America goes to war with Iran or Russia Trump is not who i thought he was, and Q can go and fuck himself.

Attached: 1515621945294.jpg (1558x2401, 838K)

Yeah, I'm not sure this even is something to be 'ok' with.
If it was because he was making the 6th branch official and we need the money to fight the ayys, then I'd understand.

Take your fucking medicine.

stopped reading. neck yourself. $600b in 2016-2017, and that's not enough? bullshit.

I think it's gonna be the Norks.

Why the fuck should we keep giving the military money when they clearly don't know how to use it? Had any other government program behaved this way, you faggots would have proudly asked for it be defunded.

>have faith in the spending bill!!!

Advances American Interests in the Middle East. The Budget fully supports the new, 10-
year Memorandum of Understanding between the United States and Israel, including $3.3 billion in
Foreign Military Financing grant assistance to bolster Israel’s capacity to defend itself and maintain
its qualitative military edge. The Budget also requests $1.3 billion in economic and security assistance
to support a long-term commitment to Jordan in recognition of the critical U.S.-Jordan strategic
partnership. This extraordinary level of commitment contributes to Jordan’s stability and security,
and to shared goals of peace and prosperity in the Middle East and beyond. The Budget also dedicates
significant security and economic assistance to other key partners in the region, including Egypt. In
addition, the Budget supports the President’s strategy to counter the destabilizing influence of the
Iranian regime in the Middle East and beyond.

>:^^^)))))

Military is run by nigger 1SGs yhese days. They literrally take shit home say its broken and order new shit

>War with Iran? What in the actual fuck kind of threat to they pose to the mainland?

1 you know we shill for the Jewish ethnostate
2 Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE all hate Iran and are in fear of getting nuked by them.
3 SA and the Lot, also Israel, with help from the US have put together a coalition on stopping Iran from getting Nukes. The Only people over there that think it is a good idea for Iran to have nukes is Iran and Obama. All the rest know they will be nuked by Iran once they get them.
3 I wouldn't put it passed Iran to put a nuke on a cargo ship and nuke a US city.

You have to understand is that Iran see shit through religious eyes. And that my friend is the most dangerous person in the world.

For real, our surplus in Abrams, MRAP and Humvees in unmatched, just to keep "Oshkosh" operating.

another kike war is not why he was elected.

Nah, we're going to fight someone we'd actually need the extra funding for

At first I was

Attached: tgv.png (1026x1026, 580K)

WHY does our military even need to be as huge as it is? We going to another war? I didn't vote for empire; I voted for domestic infrastructure, draining the swamp, and kicking illegals out.

But then...

Attached: hff.png (970x1023, 525K)

Who dis

>I wouldn't put it passed Iran to put a nuke on a cargo ship and nuke a US city.
If they had the capability and the will they would have done this years ago and just detonated in port. No delivery system needed. Iran isn't shy of grabbing their school kids out of class and sending them into fields of landmines to clear a path for their regulars, they sure as hell wouldn't blush at this chance, if it was just 'religious'.
Since they haven't done it, they either have no nuclear capability or they are a rational actor.

Tbh I would rather Iran have nukes than israel

>Just get married to an American.
But I'm a dude. And I'm not into your western homo antics.
Well, that would be cool, yeah.

The USD is strong because we are strong militarily.

>Tariffs China creating economic incentive to move production to key war resources like steel/aluminum to the United States
>Promoting a sense of xenophobia (in the literal sense, not sjw bs)
>HUGE increase in military spending
>giving dems concessions to improve unity of country

We goin' to war, boyo

Shoot your computer, then yourself.

Attached: 1492256249662s.jpg (125x121, 2K)

This was on other chan

Attached: f3b4c8e97471a8a5c848ed1861e6aed0b8e5cd572ca773bcf3a76f5f2959ca57.png (1280x574, 103K)

War makes money. U.S. steel will boom along with arms industry so more jobs in the U.S. also more troops means more jobs for the poor whites and inner city nigs

You're not wrong. US forces are positioned on the East side of the Euphrates River in Syria near Northern Iraq. On the west side of that river is the SAA (Syrian Army), and they are building forces in preparation for an assault. Yesterday the State Dep. announced that US forces will not be moved, that they intend to defend. If SAA and US forces come into contact, Russia has stated unequivocally that they will support SAA with direct action, troop on troop and air on air. That will set off WW3 most likely. This will happen anyday now within the next month, unless one side decides to back down, which does not seem likely. Assad wants his land back, and cannot afford to look weak. The US wants to fight Assad, but can't afford to be seen as provoking the fight. Shit is about 1 second from midnight right now, and nobody really know it.

Sure ok. I don't even care anymore I'm just going to stop following the news for a while.

Attached: 2ZI1odm.png (650x374, 285K)

What's the best way to light "it all" on fire?

>Your videos are no longer suitable for monetizeation
>Your subreddit has been banned due to violation of reddit's Prohibited Content policy
>Your channel has been suspended due to violation of YouTube's firearms content policy
[You are here]
>4 of your Tweets have been deleted due to violation of Twitter's Public Message Content Policy
>You have been VAC banned due to a chat content infraction.
>12 emails were blocked from your inbox due to violations of Google's email content policy. Click here to learn more.
>Sorry, this search couldnt be completed as some of the keywords violate Google's Prohibited Keyword policy
>Sorry, due to the nature of the products/services offered at that location, Google Maps can not provide directions to that location. Read about our Prohibited Locations Policy to learn more.
>Some parts of your conversation have been removed due to our Text Message Content policy.
>Dear Mr. user, due to the nature of your telephone conversations, your landline phone service is hereby terminated effective immediately.
>Dear Mr. user, we have received reports of activities, thoughts, and beliefs at your address that are in violation of our company policy. We have terminated water and power services to your property accordingly
STOP BIG TECH BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!

>VIDEO message from the future
A digital Prophecy
youtu.be/kBqetHrRVGM

Attached: 1521770371527m.jpg (1024x512, 33K)

you forgot to tell us to cap this

There's something larger than we can imagine being managed. The rest is theater. Most of that is being funneled into the black budget. A global emergency.

We not only provide defense for our country, we provide security for Germany, Japan, the Mid East, Eastern Europe, Israel. Not including overthrowing of despots in turd world countries, WTF are we doing in Yemen, and Central Africa. If we didn't keep all these troop everywhere and let them defend themselves, we wouldn't need $700 Billion now would we?

They are going to need the extra cash if they plan fighting a ground war using the F-35 as the mainline CAS. When Trump said he would make the military strong I assumed he would make it more efficient by cutting the fat and improving its structure rather than just throwing money at it.

Attached: F-35A-10.jpg (781x789, 72K)

We have a vast plethora of empowered black communist women. They'd love you Bartnik.

Ayy lmao

>Dear Mr. user, we have received reports of activities, thoughts, and beliefs at your address that are in violation of our company policy. We have terminated water and power services to your property accordingly
China is LITERALLY in this part already with their "social score" shit and with how people with low score are being denied transportation rights and shieet.

AND IM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!!!

WHERE THE GOVT FUCKS YOU IN THE ASSSSSSSSSSSS

That's not the same black budget.

It's about BLM / Bundy Ranch type thing.

>imminent war with Iran
Oh goodie! Can't wait! MAGA!

The market would crash if he didn't sign this bill. So he signed it. It's that simple. Trump will not let the market go down, because it's his gauge of success. If he had time to renegotiate it, he wouldn't sign it. Trump is beholden to the high levels of the stock market.

Imagine our cities if we didn't have floating naval housing projects?

Do boomer neocoons not understand the mexicans don't pay enough taxes to keep their bloated military alive?

You are banned from your Google Fridge for 6 hours in response to a transphobic remark that was observed by Alexa at 12:22 AM.

Attached: cD3ZEHs.jpg (1834x1440, 415K)

I'm not making a prediction, it is the current state. Go into the /sg/ breads and look at the maps. They are facing off as we speak. US is in with the ypg....

The market needs to crash. The cure to addiction is withdrawl. WE NEED TO NEARLY DIE TO SURVIVE

>imminent war with Iran
It's only imminent because Trump is running with the neo-cons now. I.E. his appointment of John Bolton. Trump will go down in history as an interventionist beyond the scope of George W. Bush.

Well what if this is what we are going to stop? I mean Obama gave them the green light to enrich, so by now they may be close to getting one or may have some now.

Nope, swamp draining time. When the big plug is pulled, ie the 18K indictments opened, there will be no time to negotiate with the losers.

Jeb! won.
Fucking turtles
youtube.com/watch?v=6gBV-Nzq7Pg

Always Trust in Trump is not only a meme, its truth. Have faith Sup Forums.

I don't disagree. But Trump views the levels of DOW as his approval rating. He buckled a few times because the market would sell off. Look how he excluded EU from tariffs. They are biggest steel/aluminum offenders, but the market would sell off. Then China retaliated to his bluff. He didn't really want the trade war, it's obvious. The Chinese are either desperate or stupid. Now if he didn't sign this bill, the market would have crashed. The funny thing it will crash anyway.

The only people here who want to fight you are degenerate dildo smugglers and 400 pound "every womyn is beautiful" moo-cows. I think you're safe, Russia-user.

No one needs a 'green light' to enrich if they're going to pre-emptively strike anyways.
It's all about them controlling commerce through the gulf. That's it. They'll do it in exchange for loosening of sanctions. The same play NK wants, commerce at the barrel of a gun with Japan / SK.

A Kike pacifier

No, we'll let you glass the bongs first, and then we'll take care of you, Sergei.

Attached: 56498.png (657x539, 110K)

>let's give glow in the dark niggers a rearmed military
>let's appoint neocons left and right
>let's shit all over our base to do it
>let's give Planned Parenthood half a billion dollars
>let's tweet about gun control on the same day

He looked like a whiny bitch saying he wouldn't sign an omnibus bill again. We all know he has no power anymore

John Bolton being in power is more dangerous than any single action Trump has made. He's literally a Mossad Agent.

Even worse is, we might not actually win the war with Iran. With Iraq there were 5 million sunnis supporting the insurgency. With Iran there will be 60 million Shia fighting us.

They will also likely sink at least one of our large navy ships in the persian gulf with massed rocket fire and fast boats.

Trump is right, they should've added citizenship for DACA reciptiants before he signed it.

#MAGA

I don't think we need to nearly die. The problem is a lot of malinvestments going on now that need to wipe out, and the market needs to fund the profitable, not political activity. But nobody has the balls to let it go. Verizon alone would cause a lot of hurt feelings, and it's a zombie company. The US corporations are sick, and the sick need to die to make room for new real companies. That's what crashes do. They weed out the weak. Corporations are not people, so killing off weak ones should be acceptable, but nobody likes the pain.

You're completely irrelevant and your entire country is nigger because you're fucking pathetic. Shut your fuck mouth, you fuck

Correct. No one gives a fuck about Iran any more

>I have seen time where they have to cannibalize one plane to make another plane fly and other sit like that.
As a former aircraft mechanic, that kind of shit happens all of the time. It's generally avoided if possible, but it's not unusual at all.

Attached: 1511385462229.jpg (478x571, 19K)

You're right. He needed funds in place for the 2018 sand-istan fighting season kick off.

Obama allowed out military to be depleted because he was never worried about us being attacked by our enemies. He was selling us out economically.

Now that Trump is actually taking back what is ours there is a need for a strong military because our economic adversaries are going to try to start intimidating us militarily.

Advance from there and you are right where Megiddo is, the heights on Syrias' border with Israel. The name of this fight has long been known to men and the prophecy was passed down through millennia while it was impossibility to reach us now, whence it is fulfilled.
The name of this fight is Armageddon.
The creator of the universe has given this last fight of mankinds rule one Hell of a build up.
One last time into the fray? It will be an honour.

Attached: IMG_3067.gif (500x333, 1.45M)

Hope not, I like my russian bros. Lets team up and fuck China Russia bros?

Do these parts just have short life spans? The best passenger planes fly all day everyday. What is going on with military hardware? Can it not fly that often?

Its overengineered shit

Depleted? You have a bigger army than everyone else combined

And the Army Corps of Engineers to build the wall. A great big beautiful public works project. Made with beautiful US steel.

See this^^^^

Oh great, a war with Iran that has absolutely nothing to do with America and sure as hell doesn't "Make America Great Again". and yea I see it, Military spending and border walls in the Middle east. "Do it goys, make Greater Israel."

You were remembering 1917 in Russia

People will ignore this because life is convenient.

This will probably how it will go down. If we keep the pressure on him for it, he'll jump at it in 2019, despite the calls of "despot", because he needs his base for re-election, and this isn't cutting it.

The 3.3 bn program you mention finances mostly innovation of the technical sort. We get ins to patents and such.

If you didn't vote for empire then move to some fucking place like Madagascar. The weak should fear the strong.

>And I'm not into your western homo antics.
Neither am I

I don't want to fight the Russian people.

>We all know our military is depleted and desperately needs the money.
[citation needed]

Nobody wants a war with Iran you neocon traitor. It’s completely unnecessary and it’s not for any American benefit. What happened to this place?? War with Israel would free our country and put us on a better standing with the entire rest of the world. Get out JIDF.

This
based deutscheanon