ENOUGH

Why haven't scientists found a way to reverse obesity yet? It shouldn't be my responsibility to starve myself, where are the technological solutions?
nytimes.com/2018/03/23/health/obesity-us-adults.html

Attached: download.jpg (209x241, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jG-GqODc3bY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

braphog gf

they do have ways, but they're drugs that are banned.

Redpill: the more effective a drug is, the more abusable. The actual problem we should be solving is making drug tolerance not exist, that or withdrawl/dependence (memory erasing)

>where are the technological solutions?
Here you go, you fat fuck/

Attached: gym equipment.jpg (2000x1364, 188K)

No, fuck you, why do scientists get a free ride here? They're supposed to be making solutions, not me.

Burn more calories than you eat

>tfw sleep all the time but still feel tired all day and just go home to do more sleeping that still makes me feel tired afterwards

Attached: 1509983533320.jpg (1186x791, 52K)

They're trying to help, but you're a needy cunt.

Attached: america-fitness.jpg (800x536, 136K)

Have you tried sleeping less?

go work out you fat cunt.

Scientists don't need to find a way to reverse obesity, it already exists, its called exercise you fat fuck.

Your only "responsibility" is to make a choice: do nothing about your weight, live an objectively worse life, and die young and unfulfilled because of preventable illness or injury, or get your act together and wake up in the morning as someone you can respect. Those are your choices. You have no others. Now fuck off and do something with yourself.

You're depressed. Force yourself to work out 3x a week to start

Just do big walks and diet. It's how I got down 75 pounds.

but i only get 6-4 hrs of sleep
>go to be at any time
>wake up at 6 without fail

Get your thyroid checked.

I was pretty fat for a time, but I just start walking more and now pretty normal now

aahaha fatass

good job, keep going

youtube.com/watch?v=jG-GqODc3bY

No. I mean less time in bed.
If you wake up at 6 without fail, try setting your alarm for 05.45. Then get up and do something physical like go for a walk before breakfast. Stay active all day, and go to bed at a specific time EVERY night. Do focused breathing to calm your mind for sleep.
Also, this
Getting motivated to do this is hard at first, but you will quickly get into the swing of it.
Don't eat in the evenings. Drink only water after 6pm. And turn off the screen 2 hours before bedtime. Read a book so your mind has something to process as you sleep. Dreams are important.
Get off the drugs (especially cannabis as this fucks with your sleep pattern) and alcohol. Eat less processed food, particularly bread as it has loads of sugar.
Finally, kill all light in your sleeping room.

Food is chemical energy.
Scientists can't change the fundamental properties of the universe.

>Weight loss 101
>step one look at your fat pathetic body
>step two "say it's time to change
>step three just go to the gym and build from their.
>step four start Eating high protein base food such as chicken and lean beef
>step five slowly cut off carbs such as bread rice and sugar (not completely though)
>step six learn about bodybuilding powerlifting and strongman exercises.
>step seven Supplements
>step eight just commit
All these steps don't happen overnight it takes hard work however you will love it if you just commit no matter what. I was 280 pounds and lost over 20 pounds in 4 months and gained higher amounts of strength in 6 months. I can do a 500 pound squat now and dead lift 315 pounds as well I can lift my own body weight even though I'm not lean yet. So all you need is the will to do it.

Attached: 1509648651713.jpg (468x487, 54K)

Its a combination of things.

>Food in the U.S. tasting better and being cheaper for the worst stuff for you
>You have to eat tiny, unfilling portions of food to maintain a specific weight unless you eat something simple and flavorless
>Exercise in any meaningful amount is time consuming and not practical for a lot of people's routines. You have to walk or jog like 2 hours to burn off something as simple as a candy bar, portion of chips, etc
>Most roles and occupations don't require physical fitness anymore so people feel less inclined to stay fit

There are a few ways not just one.
America.....

You were born and raised to be a perfect consumer and will die as one unless you take charge of your own life. Paying others to solve problems you inflicted on yourself is just another symptom of the consumer mindset.