>took steroids and got greek god bod
>$250k in bank account $3 million portfolio
>learned spanish and russian and currently learning persian
>traveled to nearly every country
>built a school in zambia
>saved a hippo from poachers
>read the entire western canon
>still a virgin

Attached: 1450225926656.png (645x1260, 440K)

women are a cancer, focus on being yourself and being productive and making your life and other's lives better

>t. incel permavirgin
LMAO at your pathetic life

maybe if you weren't so busy you'd find a woman to marry and bed

are you me?

How does it feel to be a slave to your biological imperatives?
You're just an animal playing at being a man

eбaть ты лoх. Bыyчить pyccкий тoлькo чтoбы я мoг пopжaть нaд тoбoй из пoд MEME-флaгa.

Sounds like a shitskin honestly

Kek you did nothing from above and you are sitting at your home, alone as always.

I did tho

muh ancestors are italian

Fucking birdbrained leaf. Take 10k and go rent a top shelf prostitute for a few hours. Blow your load on her face and stop being a little whiney bitch

its illegal in toronto

aйййй

Autism--one hell of a drug

Attached: 1521742139755.gif (250x188, 910K)

>maxed out elsword account
>took weeds and direct descendant of Jesus of Nazareth
>only speak English
>never left the USA
>subverted multiple schools
>gave hunters access to illegally kill game
>read the entire babylonian canon
>not a virgin
Get on my level faggot

Attached: 1422935245583.jpg (640x441, 48K)

Have you thought about welcome our lord and savior Anime in your heart?

Attached: plactha.jpg (564x763, 57K)

You can fuck my boipussy if you want

>maxed out my runescape account
then you should have no trouble buying gf

No you didn't you stupid larping homosexual dumbfuck prostitute.

ok I havent got max in invention but thats cause it came out after I stopped playing

shit krtek, no need to be that harsh, it's just a fucking leaf

Attached: the eternal krtek strikes again.jpg (600x400, 50K)

>giving money to negroid apes
>instead of helping your fellow whites in Easter Europe (Ukraine, Macedonia, Serbia, etc)

Kill yourself.

Bad day, sorry Piotr.

post body

Then travel to one of the oh so many fucking countries you've been to where it's not illegal.

If you can afford a trip to Amsterdam you cannot be a virgin.

The minute you open runescape your signing an invisible contract that says your going to be a virgin for life.

>checked the list several times
>didn't see "asked a girl out anywhere"

Found your problem.

Attached: 1518792703220.jpg (1052x1200, 219K)

This

>built a school in zambia
rly?

Attached: Сним123134513451345234ок.png (696x437, 529K)

Send me bitcoins

What age did you start juicing at

>Bыyчить pyccкий чтoбы я мoг пopжaть
Хyёвo выyчил, пиздyй дaльшe зyбpить.

I knew you were a virgin when i read runescape. This isnt /r9k/ faggot.

>maxed out runescape account
>6 figures

Pick one faggot.

SUPER LARPER!
Who has a giant dick so large no woman can take it?
SUPER LARPER!
Who has so much money he ruine economies if he skips his credit card bill?
SUPER LARPER!
Who was both a Navy SEAL and an MI6 spy?
SUPER LARPER!
Sage

>maxed out my runescape account
t. autism

You seem like one of those people that do oral only cycles and use tren on their first cycle

Bro its not a larp. We are all rich chads who cant get women because our dicks are too huge. True story i cant get laid because bitches have to detach their skull from their spine just to take my whole cock, by the time im fully erect they have passed away.

The reason short, ugly, pussy, white losers on pol are pro-Trump edgelords is because interestingly, they can't get what they want in life, so they take it out on foreigners who are more successful than them, lefties who are more successful than them, and women who rightly find them undesirable. They generallly tend to be uneducated and angry all the time. They love the word cuck, which is ironic because they themselves, by their own standards, are cucks. Let's look at the evidence:

- Defend corporations/capitalism and are corporate bootlickers even though they themselves are victims of capitalism

- Look up to people like Trump as though Trump et al give a shit about uneducated loser rednecks

- Never actually get any pussy

- Think they're super cool edgelords having an impact on the world when in reality they're frothing-at-the-mouth dipshits who are laughed at by academics and people who actually know what's going on

You're all sad, stupid losers. It's actually depressing to be honest. Before all you pasty virgins try and insult my circumstances instead of address legitimate left wing arguments (which you haven't read and don't understand because you're intellectually dishonest, dribbling fuckwits that get your information from Breitbart and the Daily Mail), I'm a white, good looking, 6'3 university educated heterosexual health professional. Suck my dick you dopey fucking losers.

Saved

nope

first cycle was testosterone e only
I did tren on the the next one but right now I haven't done a real cycle in a year just cruising on small dose of test

>I'm a white, good looking, 6'3 university educated heterosexual health professional.
No you're not

Attached: 1516737207904.png (665x800, 54K)

How many women have you asked out?

being a virgin is not an insult or something to be ashamed of.
Any cunt can get drunk at some club and fuck some ugly skank.
So what?
Keep your virginity, it doesn't make you any less of a person.

>assumes incorrectly
>gets btfo

4 and 1 said yes but on the date i messed up

No, no it’s not You fucktard

aren't we all

You would be surprised at the numbers of guys that can't fuck an ugly skank even if they tried.

Lol this post screams intellectual lightweight. You’re very lucky in this day and age that we stand on the shoulders of giants. You are nowhere near as smart as you think you are. I’ve met so many like you. So full of themselves and do full of complete horseshit. I think Jews control the world in a big Zionist conspiracy but that didn’t stop a hot Jewish girl from nyc from being attracted to me. You project how completely empty you are inside.