Serious question for americans, i want no meme answers

Serious question for americans, i want no meme answers.
How possible it is that the wall will ever be build and how do you think would that influence voters in 2020?

Attached: 1.png (436x700, 456K)

Whiter than you, muhammed.

Whiter then you, Mohammed

it will not influence the vote that much
democrats will never discus border security

Whiter than you,ahmed

100%. There's no way he can renege on his #1 promise.

But can't the dem candidate just simply spin that on Trump failed his promises?
>Donald, you promised all your voters a wall and you couldn't even build one stone
Isn't that an easy target?

It was entirely possible... now it probably isn't. And yeah, a lot of us are mad as hell about it.

i expected these replies, but i seriously try to get information on that topic.
because our (((media))) won't talk about Trump unless they want to shit on him

wall isn't getting built, Hes turned on everysingle campaign promise and done worse. The only people that actually think a wall is getting built are delusional MAGA retards that think everything he does is 34d chess.

And even if he did build a wall its a little late for that and hes fucked us on so many other promises it wouldn't even matter.

But from what i heard the wall was just a stupid idea anyways.
Dont most of illegal immigrants just enter the country legally and then just go into the underground?
And drug dealers are already throwing their shit over the fences

Wall was built in 2006 but for some reason people in 2016 didn't realize it.

The wall was a retarded idea and stood as a symbol for brainlets only. Trump was retarded for promising it and will be even more retarded if he ever builds it.

pretty much most people come here on visas and just let them expire. People do run across the border illegally but if you just built a wall and didnt fix the other ways they get in its like filling in 1 hole in your boat when you have 4 other holes with water rushing in then going "LOOK I FIX'T IT!"

>wall isn't getting built
is that really written in stone?
You guys have these househald bills o a regular basis. Can't Trump just get it done next year or so?

No wall and there never was going to be a wall. All red meat for trumptards

one last question:
Can't Trump spin that on the dems in the house? Like
>okay, i didn't want to shut down the country while the libtards tried anything to stop the wall? I DID FOR THE COUNTRY

No funding approved no wall. its as simple as that.

Ok, but why would it matter? I know the "mexico will pay for it" is not literally, but why not just use the trading deficit and fund it with that?
Wasnt that the idea all along?

>Ok, but why would it matter?
No funding, you cant pay for the wall. shit isnt free dude, you need material,labor,managment, and and design team. its extremely expensive.
>but why not just use the trading deficit and fund it with that?
You can't do that lol

>You can't do that lol
But that was literally(!) what people here said.
Again, i dont want to shit on anything, i just want unfiltered infos.

he will reply with logistics jargon
or
the wall will well underway by 2018

either way, he has done more for border security than any other modern US President by merely discussing border security.

whiter than u, muhamMAD

hasnt Obama deported more aliens than Trump?

8 years vs 1 year
i'm sure in total, but i'm not sure how it would stack up on a per year basis

The wall is very possible of being built but half the Trump supporters I know myself included never really thought there would be one in the first place.

But Trump has still kore than 2 years.
All he needs is some massive tweet calling out the dems and then he will be fine again
People forget all the time, especially in our internet times right now.

The wall has already been built and paid for, but Americans don't know it because they're too lazy to leave their houses and see the border for themselves.

The wall isn't happening. Picture related is why borders will never exist, goyim.

Attached: JEWS WIN.jpg (900x590, 435K)

exactly

right? all he has to do is win re-election

>but half the Trump supporters I know myself included never really thought there would be one in the first place.
I undertsnad that. I didn't believe in the wall anyway.
But haven't a lot of people voted for him because of that? I watch so many videos of his campaign talking about the wall. Do you think they will forget that and still vote for him in 2020 or won't vote at all? The second will benefit the dem candidate i believe?

Bush recategorized sending illegals back from "voluntary returns" to "deportations" right before obongo took office.

Attached: 1510692589005.jpg (750x1060, 106K)

Germans and your walls :p no but he may be trying for a wall or saving face but it's a non issue just a liberal talking point to use against him. We joke about if there is one we would visit it and write our names on it. More border control is what is really important and what he's doing.

Attached: fadfasfsadf.jpg (1300x780, 173K)

I think you're the retard

The wall will never be built, and it was never actually going to happen. All rational adults in America knew this. It was just over-the-top rhetoric you hear politicians say every election.

What do you think a wall would achieve?

he can cost mexico money by taxing remittance until the wall is fully funded. He can 100% do this, levying taxes is constitutional and is how obamacare was passed.

Attached: 1460416253407.gif (344x203, 3.88M)

Dust thou savage skin be darker shade then mine own brethern.

If no Wall is built, I know where the illegals are in my county.
I DO NOT CARE.
WHERE IS MY SANCTUARY?

Well I live in PA and I live nowhere near the border , is this even real?
Wear I live, all I see is Lou’s black girls and lower class whites walking around. When I moved here 20yrs who, it was nice families. This is the real problem. I don’t even want to take my kids to the playground.

Attached: 9FC86C6F-AE8A-4161-A15E-F739BA20033B.jpg (1024x576, 110K)