Daily reminder that Sup Forums will ALWAYS be a pro-russia, pro-assad, pro-iran...

daily reminder that Sup Forums will ALWAYS be a pro-russia, pro-assad, pro-iran, ANTI-ISRAEL board and plebbit /ptg/ faggots will never change that. WITH JEWS YOU LOSE and anyone who sides with (((them))) is our enemy.

donald "shlomo" drumpf is NOT my president. he is a deep state shill and probably jewish as well :DDDD. /sg/ not /ptg/ okay? 1488

Attached: 1520493309534.jpg (512x910, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smallwarsjournal.com/jrnl/art/nine-lessons-of-russian-propaganda
youtu.be/kBqetHrRVGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck russia
fuck putin

Oh, what I'd do to fuck those tits

/ourgirl/

>/pol is one person

Stop post this nigger

>tfw you will never get to do this

Attached: 1519846284756.jpg (702x702, 154K)

Attached: milkers.gif (773x512, 40K)

fuck you nigger. go rob a KFC you subhuman monkey piece of shit. SIG HEIL

Attached: 1521353396033.jpg (640x640, 43K)

Attached: 90s_kid.png (892x500, 539K)

No.
Here is a good read for those interested:
smallwarsjournal.com/jrnl/art/nine-lessons-of-russian-propaganda

but what if I'm a high ranking russian jew?

here's one lesson on jewish propaganda: always do the opposite

Attached: 1519063731468.png (1024x480, 300K)

OPS id color matches the sweater that girl is wearing this is a CIA NIGGER

does this chick stream everyday? I ran across one of her videos on jewtube the other day, and after watching some more and looking around I realized she was the mongrel in one of california protests last year or in 2016 that got attacked by antifa then arrested. I checked out her twitch the last two days and she was streaming both days.

also she must use a ton of makeup in her videos and have great lighting because I could tell the second I saw that pic of her being arrested that she was a giant mutt, and sure enough shes like 1/3 nig.

She looks really good here.

Attached: brittneyVenti.jpg (417x318, 44K)

t. mudshit cuck

Attached: 456821323.jpg (768x1024, 74K)

>/ourmongrel/

(((r*ssia)))

you mean bolshevik kremlin kikes? no..not really kike.

fuck the kike kremlin. fuck the kremlin kike oligarchs. fuck vlad the commie kike nigger faggot. you lost for a reason. the soviet union is a fucking joke. iran is a joke.

FUCK THE COMMUNIST BRAIN WASHED KREMIL SUBHUMAN SCUM

Attached: 36598.jpg (833x1024, 502K)

((((IRAN)))) nah Fuck that
Jews and Muslims same shit

Bump.

Putin & Assad did nothing wrong.

Ayyyyy yaaaaa yaaaayeeeyay....smoke kikes erry day!

The nigger has been spotted. Get the rope.

>pro-iran

Attached: fagitant.jpg (98x94, 3K)

You support a country that lines the streets with people screaming death to America? Intradisdasting.

Sup Forums pro venti-tit posting right?

>Your videos are no longer suitable for monetizeation
>Your subreddit has been banned due to violation of reddit's Prohibited Content policy
>Your channel has been suspended due to violation of YouTube's firearms content policy
[You are here]
>4 of your Tweets have been deleted due to violation of Twitter's Public Message Content Policy
>You have been VAC banned due to a chat content infraction.
>12 emails were blocked from your inbox due to violations of Google's email content policy. Click here to learn more.
>Sorry, this search couldnt be completed as some of the keywords violate Google's Prohibited Keyword policy
>Sorry, due to the nature of the products/services offered at that location, Google Maps can not provide directions to that location. Read about our Prohibited Locations Policy to learn more.
>Some parts of your conversation have been removed due to our Text Message Content policy.
>Dear Mr. user, due to the nature of your telephone conversations, your landline phone service is hereby terminated effective immediately.
>Dear Mr. user, we have received reports of activities, thoughts, and beliefs at your address that are in violation of our company policy. We have terminated water and power services to your property accordingly
STOP BIG TECH BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!

>VIDEO message from the future
A digital Prophecy
youtu.be/kBqetHrRVGM

Mods are cucked they love the Algorithms

Attached: 1521679275277.jpg (800x800, 165K)

Sup Forums is pro nothing at this point we've subverted them so hard, I almost feel bad

Attached: 17rvzk.jpg (960x539, 51K)

Pls post more Brittany milkies

Attached: 7F3E5345-2993-49EB-B3DB-B9496546C383.jpg (623x710, 142K)

I certainly think she's entertaining and funny. At least the small number of clips i've seen of her. she also at least walks the walk and goes to events like charlottesville and other rallies and shit.

Attached: 1514831151302.jpg (600x800, 108K)

You posted the hallowed image of 68% milkers just to shill this horseshit?
There's a special place in Hell for faggots like you, Schlomo.

All goyim will be vored by sexy Jewish giantesses and be turned into holy shit. It's written in the Talmud.

Attached: Curious-Giantess.jpg (900x829, 82K)

Post more of this sexy mutt

Attached: whatpeoplearereading.png (1080x903, 767K)

Attached: 1521366500689.png (851x721, 231K)

Putin is pro Israel though. Trump is a kike and /ptg/ has to fucking leave.

post more milkies

Attached: 1c625a550999c7b24e2aab93be560d90.jpg (871x1280, 916K)

Kinda looks like Cassidy Banks

just post some brittany webms

>pro-Iran
>DEUS VULT, fuck islam, it is destroying europe
>except the Islamic Republic of Iran, we like Iran for some reason and if you don't you're a jew
>don't question this habibi

Attached: 1488855606877.jpg (338x305, 14K)

what's her deal as far as streaming goes, does she do it every day? Is it her full time job? I just found her within the last few days, and i like it. But I already listen to the radio like 5 hours a day, and what she does seems to basically be like a radio/podcast show. That's just too much for me. I'd rather listen to little clips on jewtube like joe rogan has

pro quadroons and racemixing too apparently

Daily reminder that Sup Forums will always remain a Christian board.

Attached: Christian Board.jpg (564x718, 185K)