Komi-san wa Komyusho desu

When are we going to get an anime.

This would be weird animated.

Explain why though?

not him but there's a certain amount of creative expression that you can achieve through panelling and other features exclusive to manga that you can't really get in anime.
for example, in OP's spread there's an establishing shot of them sitting there, showing tadano looking at komi and komi looking down.
in the following panel, its a side angle allowing us to see tadano's expression more clearly, and this transitions quickly over to the next panel showing komi's expression. this achieves a sort of quiet subtlety that like komi does so often, expresses alot about the situation and their feelings without using much dialogue.
if you would imagine this animated 1:1, you'd miss the aforementioned subtlety of the scene especially considering there's a set amount of time that you have to allocate to each panel, in manga because it's just a single panel you can quickly glance over to the next panel and understand the picture, whilst in the anime you'd have to give at least a full second to each panel, messing up with the pacing that the manga achieves.

i could be talking out of my ass though.

they would need a good director for scenes like these.

tl;dr: scenes like this would be hard to do in anime.

I agree with other anons when they say this would need very good direction, specially to express Komi's feelings, she gets a lot of panels of sheer facial expression and nothing more. At times Tadano and her exchange looks and the angle of the panels tell you a lot about whats going on. Tadano himself is also very expressive in the way he is always glancing to the sides trying to read the situation and not all of those moments are narrated or expressed in thoughts.

Alo the best Tadano x Komi scenes have some memorable panels like this or the one they are talking on the phone across the street. I'm sure that if we dig we can find a lot of those panels, the author makes really great use of these "zones". It would be a shame if this was badly directed.

I always loved simple moments like this.

is this the first manga of the author? also is the author a He, a She or a Najimi?

user, remember that in the internet everyone is a najimi unless proven otherwise.

Yes and yes.

I think the anime would have a hard time in making Komi's autism into cuteness like the manga does. Honestly I got mixed feelings about an adaptation, this is a great manga and I'd love to see all characters coming to life but there is room for so many mistakes that would completely ruin the mood. Even chosing the wrong VA for Tadano would make it a worst experience.

i just don't want an anime adaptation because i feel it would end up being exactly like the jitsu wa watashi wa adaptation

honestly i think an anime adaptation could be done well. but then again, any adaptation could be done well given proper set up.

so long as there is a good tadano VA and also a good najimi VA, then it should do fine if it sticks to the manga's art style and feel. so who should tadano's VA be, since he'll obviously carry the dialogue

Hiroshi Kamiya

That page where Tadano opens up the umbrella for Komi and his speech bubbles shrink because she's overwhelmed by the moment and her feelings and so not really paying attention to what he's saying is some A+ shit. That's some good romance shit right there.

Tadano's VA should just be your average japanese high school boy that was randomly pulled off of the street.

You could definitely do this, you just cut away and show outside the classroom but hear chalk scribbling and then you pan in and get a sustained shot of the fully-written up blackboard (and they're still furiously writing).

I broadly agree with but that's just because I prefer a comic/manga panel layout to animation in general. Most of what is in the manga could be replicated in anime and still have a comparable impact.

This is possibly my favorite panel, I would hate to see an anime ruin it

more like yato or more like araragi? cause while they sound similar they have very different personalities, but tadano is a very normal person, not a god or a lolicon
i mean it could work for a new VA who hasn't had a big role yet, but surely you jest if you think that literally anyone off the street can act/voice act

You know what he means. He's a generic male MC. Nothing significantly noteworthy about him or his appearance.

Thus, generic male MC voice.

Tadano's voice is important because he is confident. If you use someone that is used to do generic beta harem MCs his voice will be shit. Tadano may not be super manly but he is pretty chill. The challenge is finding a guy that can sound confident without being too agressive.

What about this guy, the quintessential "calm but confident and kind of laid back" MC

It'll be Hiro Shimono. I can feel it.

Kenji Nojima isn't doing much right? He'd be good.

Minoru Shiraishi.

You may not see it at first, but he's got decent range to do a slightly higher voice that may suit Tadano better, and I feel he could easily lend more personality to the character where and when necessary than just being another generic MC voice, without seeming TOO out of place on mr average himself.

To be fair his confidence only activates around Komi.

>but he's got decent range to do a slightly higher voice that may suit Tadano better
That's necessary considering his disgusting crossdressing fetish.

Komi-san prepares for battle against deer boss

I don't judge a man for his habits, just his ability to do ncie voices for characters in my nipponese animation

>i could be talking out of my ass though.
I'd go with that, there's stuff that's too ingrained into it's medium to really be translatable into another one, but this is not one of those cases.

Wonder who would voice her? Hayami seems too obvious. Maybe Mamiko Noto.

yeah komi-san can be adapted, but i think it really need a good director

stop

every fucking time

what are their stands?

My wife. Get lost.

*Tadano's

How would the anime handle the rape scene?

Why are they walking like that?

Implying.
She already choose, user

with lots of useless censoring

sate... soro soro ika

like this?
this trip must have both of them taking their hands

someone shop in a JOJO to be continued arrow.

How did I miss that :0 face of shock there the first time through, that's adorable.

Of course it will get an anime. The anime industry is a bloated glutton that sucks up any series that look even remotely popular and spew out a quick adaption

That scene is to graphic. We need all censors on it. Steam, beam of light, bars, pixelate.

Well, Sunday spent its anime budget for next year on major 2nd and another dagashi season, both of which sell more than komi.

Have you ever seen such a cold killer?

If it doesn't happen I will be very disappointed. Even their tour guide is wanting them to just hurry up and kiss already.

i wish i had someone in my life like how komi and tadano have each other

He drew a three volumes manga called Dezicon before

I want to see this animated. Like the last panel is just the screen slowly zooming out as the universe slowly spins

Most anime studio, correct proportions of shit drawings. So comisan will be the normal 7 head tall unlike in the !anga she goes from 8 to 9 head tall

If there's a shounen magazine just waiting to throw money for mediocre manga (not Komi-san ofc) to get anime adaptation than it's fucking Sunday. They could just wait for some anniversary which will come next year like they always do. Also there's the way that they try to have at least one animu (not including Conan) a season so place for the next year autumn and winter are free.

I haven't even begun reading this series but I see so many great fucking pages posted in these threads that I guess I better start.

It's time

UNQCed so please don't post anywhere else.

Ayami is the protagonist of her own, separate manga.

LMAO J.J. Aburamsi

if they animate it, the most likely option will be Komi talking via her inner toughts almost everywhere, and people understanding it somehow.
I dont know if its a good idea or not, but any other option is too complicated for current animation industry.

Don't want to be this ungrateful bitch but give me next koibana chapter, please.

NTR doujins when?

Final page

Fucking lol. Thank you user.

I want a doujin where Najimi take everyone's virginities.

Can someone edit this to have more peeking komis?

The man/woman with 5,000,000 fuckbuddies

Exactly. Imagine Najimi telling Tadano's sister that she is grown up enough for him/her to take her virginity.

>dual wielding

Why do we need anime for everything? An animation of a fast paced action MAY enhance the original material, but animation of something like this will never top the manga.

Thanks Scanlator-sama.

Tadano-kun truly is the best.

Man is there any H of the bitch with big tits.
Some NTR shit if possible.

>Pathetic fat cracker trying to show off his athletic knowledge once again.

You mean the country bumpkin girl?

Get your filthy mind out of the gutter. Only degenerates like NTR.

This style is so fucking lovely. I can't get enough if it.

I guess her father is the only person other than Tadano-kun she feels at ease with to make stupid jokes like that. Like the chapter with the short 1 sentence jokes.

She's such a fucking geek I love her.
Imagine Najimi stuffing Agari's mouth with his/her dick/strapon. Imagine Najimi fucking Yamai for practice when she has sex with Komi (which is never)

If this shit continues for a long time Tadano's heart might just give out.

To be fair based on how he behaves from simple glances the first kiss is gonna be so lewd to him he's gonna die from a brain aneurysm.

I want Agari to be NTR'd by Tadano.

>zoom out
>not a slow zoom in on Komi's quivering eyes which contain the spinning galaxy

>One chapter until H

Ganbare translators.

Agari has a body made for sex. I feel kinda bad for her.

I want Komi to willingly be NTR'd by Najimi because she's too nervous to have sex with Tadano herself, while she masturbates furiously.

>NTR
>of a girl with no love interests

>implying Tadano doesn't go full alpha when it matters

Afterwards he might die though.