Where Smart Blacks Go

>be calculus teacher at uni
>blacks a minority in my school, yet frequently seen on campus
>in my one year of teaching here, only had three black students in any of my calc courses
>one dropped out
>one failed
>one removed from my course, a result of throwing her text at me (a story in itself)

I understand black people being oppressed, having peer pressure to underperform, etc. Still, under the IQ distribution, there should still be a fair number of smart black people regardless. Put simply, I am confused as to where high-IQ blacks go after high school, because they certainly are not in my courses nor are they at any mathematics conferences/universities that I've been to.

Might their high IQs be wasted as they take normal labor jobs? Are their lurking in the shadows as highly skilled thieves? Is school for some reason avoided in favor of the arts, where their high IQs are less palpable?

Attached: caucasian-male-biting-black-man-A8F6GC.jpg (1300x956, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201011/why-intelligent-people-use-more-drugs?amp&ved=2ahUKEwjFkJvr0IPaAhWiV98KHUYnDAsQFjAAegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw1eIajr0C3bb8eyEiO6jc55&cf=1
youtube.com/watch?v=EBX5F49bOs8
youtube.com/watch?v=dmJefsOErr0
rdrr.io/snippets/
youtu.be/TksQj1bkpmo
youtube.com/watch?v=q2tMpfJP-t8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I understand black people being oppressed, having peer pressure to underperform, etc.
This isn't oppression. White people want them to do well these days. This is literally a culture of anti intellectualism and it's literally not the responsibility of white people to fix it.

Fuck yourself, OP or marry a creole girl and be a middle class black.

Only one black chick graduated with a BSChE in a 100 year time span at my uni

Over emphasized not overrated is the word I meant to use.

They are oppressed in that they have lower economic statuses, creating a situation in which university will be harder to afford. To get a job, blacks must interview with and get along with white employees of the company, and these employees often try to keep blacks near the bottom of corporate ladder, leading to more problems with tuition payments. The media also paints blacks as lazy, leading to young black children growing up thinking that they are predisposed to poor time management.

To say all white people want blacks to do well is wrong. In my university is a physics professor who told me that blacks don't enter STEM fields for the reason of low IQ. His statement led to my question above: What about those blacks above the average IQ level?

>They are oppressed in that they have lower economic statuses, creating a situation in which university will be harder to afford.
A bad situation is NOT oppression, oppression is when there's actual systems and regulations involved to keep you down.

>To get a job, blacks must interview with and get along with white employees of the company,
As with everyone, yes you need social skills to get a job. Does that mean austists are oppressed?

>and these employees often try to keep blacks near the bottom of corporate ladder, leading to more problems with tuition payments.
Glass ceiling shit? Please stop, this is pure paranoia. Again, when there's unwritten laws HR is following to employ more minorities and that they remain unwritten for legal reasons, it's very clear they know they're doing something wrong and that only one group is truly oppressed.

>The media also paints blacks as lazy, leading to young black children growing up thinking that they are predisposed to poor time management.
..the media paints black men as sex gods, maybe not as intellectual masterminds, that's Asian women, but since the 90s when they gave up painting black men as gangsters their image has been exclusively positive.

What the fuck are you talking about? The media covered up the black obesity epidemic for you so our women mistake your fat fucks for muscular bears.

>What about those blacks above the average IQ level?
What about them?

Attached: 7x1cvC7_d.jpg (640x186, 24K)

Where do they go?

Into STEM or government employment and then they're preferred for jobs.

Again, there's only one group that's consistently disadvantaged in the system. Asians might struggle to get into medicine, but they're still advantaged in STEM. Meanwhile, white males everywhere are being rejected because "privilege."

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-093226.png (1440x2960, 655K)

>high iq
>black

Pick one. You don't see them because they don't exist in the first place.

I've known a lot of book smart high IQ people who were complete dip shits.

Oh wow... So much wrong with this post...

First of all... Blacks ARE lazy.

All of their problems stem from a fundamental cultural disconnect from reality and we aren't likely to see a change to that in our lifetimes.

>frequently seen
They stand out due to their skin, their need for public attention by acting out and their tendency to group in packs. Tell the tale of the boon throwing a book at you

Black people are like crabs in a bucket. If you're a reasonably behaved and intelligent black person, you almost certainly have friends or family who are constantly in need of money or other assistance. You're basically obligated to help them, but they'll show limited appreciation and make almost no effort to better their situation. You'll either pick up their bad habits or go bankrupt helping them.

That's welfare, affirmative action, etc.

I know a successful black dentist whose father was a surgeon. His family has millions, but he hosts an ex-con alcoholic with a temper in his house. It's not healthy

>BLM flag

Yo nigger, they sit at home and do nothing all day. They are porch monkeys. It isn't rocket science. They made a whole movie about a nigger. It's called Justice League with Cyborg Nigger.

Blacks kill the white devil so they're great, we must feed african children and then send them to america so filthy cumskins can finally die.

maf iz raycis

>Put simply, I am confused as to where high-IQ blacks go after high school, because they certainly are not in my courses nor are they at any mathematics conferences/universities that I've been to.
This is all completely consistent with affirmative action. At every level of intelligence, niggros will be admitted into colleges that they would not have been able to attend if not for racial preferences. So even the smartest nigs are going to be among the dumbest students at their school because they'll have gotten a leg up to get their, and they'll be surrounded by whites and asians who had to overperform to be considered.

Attached: DL3yjtjXcAM3Bw4.jpg (707x441, 46K)

Attached: DL3yqYGXkAAMIlS.jpg (637x242, 31K)

Attached: DL3ylSDW0As3XdF.jpg (735x408, 57K)

>To get a job, blacks must interview with and get along with white employees of the company
Well duh. An employable person is not one who continually shows up late, does less work, and/or doesn't even show up at all because they're out protesting BLUMPFFFF

They don't exist.

I believe they end their intellectual pursuits when exposed to an "easier route". The culture and influence surrounding rap and hip-hop are suspect as they promote the idea that school and intellectual pursuits are not necessary for one's own enjoyment in life, and that hedonism is to be regarded as the ultimate goal in life.
You can imagine what that does to young and impressionable minds.

There are extremely high IQ blacks, like Thomas Sowell for example. The problem is that a black as smart as Sowell is about as rare as a Leonardo Da Vinci among whites. The bell curve is felt the most at the far right end of the distribution.

This is also why relatively small average differences between men and women produce vast disparities in numbers of male and female geniuses.

I don't think successful crack dealers can be dumb. It takes some intelligence to manage crackhead niggers, evade police, and make long term plans to grow the business and keep from getting arrested. Intelligent people use more drugs more often probably to ease the stress of dealing with dum dums.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201011/why-intelligent-people-use-more-drugs?amp&ved=2ahUKEwjFkJvr0IPaAhWiV98KHUYnDAsQFjAAegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw1eIajr0C3bb8eyEiO6jc55&cf=1

they sells drugs.

This, there are definitly some amount of intellectual blacks but they are being dragged down in the dirt by other blacks. Popular culture gives role models to blacks that is countering the small percentage of intelligent blacks that could be usefull culturally and in society in general.

and male and female retards

It's rare for anyone with an IQ less than 120 to sit in a four year uni chair.
Look at the normal distribution for black iq.
Account for the fact that most of those kids are going to major in something that doesn't need calculus, because they have absolutely no reason to go into academia when they have an advantage in the corporate world by virtue of their skin color. Wrap it up with accounting for those few taking classes with other professors, and it kinda speaks for itself. You might go your whole career without teaching one competent black student.

Attached: 1521379005299.jpg (1278x720, 352K)

>This is literally a culture of anti intellectualism
can you guess who sold them such a cancerous culture?

Attached: 1478653730539.png (400x467, 49K)

this reminds me of that image with the black dude from el paso where he says something like "I got zucced(blocked)" and theh he goes on a rant about how there's white genocide and blacks are enslaved by hiphop and gangster culture

Fun Fact: There are still some years in which NO black Americans are awarded PhD's in mathematics.

Attached: 1520657867636.jpg (750x833, 91K)

I know one legitimately smart nigger and he's a criminal. I would put him at 130 IQ but still he has a high time preference.

>It takes some intelligence to manage crackhead niggers
No it doesn't. You sell to them and then break their fucking knees, if someone rats. That's not "managing" people.
>Evade police
Eliot Rodger's beta uprising and the more-recent Valentine's Day massacre.
This doesn't take intelligence either. You're either dealing with incompetent cops, or you're dealing with hardasses who are going to find you no matter what. There are only so many ways you can cover what you're doing, and at the end of the day, if a cop knows you're doing it and gets a warrant instead of chugging doughnuts, he's at least going to get you on tax evasion.
>and make long term plans to grow the business and keep from getting arrested.
They're running a monopoly most of the time, enforced with violence or simply the product of circumstance. Either way, it's not like they're running excel spreadsheets through their cpas and consultants.

>uni
There's your problem. Smart conservatives nearly all go to trade schools because that's where the most reliable route to a decent lifestyle. Doubly so if they distrust guidance counsellors, which black people, smart and otherwise, know to do.

A black person in high school who's can into maths is not going to go to Uni if he cares about money. As for wasted IQ, University is hardly a safeguard against that.

Yeah, that's part of it but not the whole truth. Most blacks in Africa are on a level of "anti-intellectualism" that we can't really comprehend. They weren't ready to be elevated to civilized status, and it was foolish (and immoral) to even try it. Everyone would have been happier if blacks had been left to their own devices, and I'm not talking about ridiculous Wakanda/KANGZ fantasies.

Attached: 1507677105823.jpg (960x719, 73K)

the smartest black guy i know was a C student in high school and now does freelance coding.

This really makes me curious to see the South African race war play out (sorry boerposters). Have the nogs ever orchestrated a modern military campaign? How many can there possibly be who are capable of effectively piloting military aircraft or administering a supply chain?

If they're smart , they're selling crack on the corner . Easy work , easy pay , bigshot in neighborhood , pussy .

Crack dealers make their hardscrabble nut by selling $5-$10 rocks to desperate junkies who are to the person better off dead.

The only reason any particular crack dealer has not been busted is that cops have not gotten around to him, period. If they had the resources, every single street crack dealer would be in a cell within 24 hours.

You don't think shit through very much, do you?

>nigga be sellin rockz
>entrepreneur

Attached: 1520977105213.jpg (798x639, 89K)

I didn't take a survey but I would bet that 80% of blacks I had in my college calculus classes were actually from africa, and 20% were american blacks. of those 20% american blacks at least half of them were first generation african immigrant kids blacks. This despite having a huge population of inner city blacks right near the university I went to.

African immigrants to the US literally hate the american blacks, for how lazy and stupid they are.

Most probably get government jobs. Lots of job security and easy af.

Lots of supposition yet little fact.

I would also. Imagine your family working up from the biggest shithole on earth, and then seeing your own people talking shit about the "oasis" you arrived in.

Lol no they dont stop listening to Sup Forums

Smart republicans go to private christian schools lile notre dame, TCU, etc etc

ISRAEL #1

>Still, under the IQ distribution, there should still be a fair number of smart black people regardless.
yeah, no. not many at all. see: africa

>Assuming Boers will be fighting with high tech weaponry just because they are white.

Your argument is invalid. They are outnumbered, they are in real danger. Mob mentality will win the day in that fight.

>its society's fault I'm lazy

Attached: reiner.jpg (560x570, 83K)

Attached: 4DC722E5-A2A3-495C-B8E3-436F3C92468D.png (1024x1021, 1.53M)

>Everyone would have been happier if blacks had been left to their own devices

Dont worry, we left blacks with AK 47s and RPGs

>>Assuming Boers will be fighting with high tech weaponry just because they are white.
>Your argument is invalid. They are outnumbered, they are in real danger. Mob mentality will win the day in that fight.
Where did I assume that? Unless by high tech weaponry you mean a fully evolved prefrontal cortex.

I made one good black friend while getting my econ degree and he was some african from ghana. He came from some small village, or so he told me. So I imagine his struggle was much more than the welfare fed obese nigs in our "ghetto" just a few miles from campus. He was a really cool guy, but I haven't talked to him in years.

I live in minneapolis so the animosity between native blacks and immigrants is more pronounced between our ghetto nig blacks and our somali immigrant blacks. Who are both shit, but they hate each other none the less. even though I saw 0 somalis at my university(they were refugees though). so they obviously didn't have that actual poor as shit african drive to work hard I suppose.

youtube.com/watch?v=EBX5F49bOs8

we wuz opresseed n sheit

>I believe that all races have equal IQs
>I see evidence against it all the time
>what could explain what I see without changing my ideological beliefs about race IQ equality

>The media also paints blacks as lazy
I challenge you, find a single mainstream instance of this from the past 2 decades.
Hard mode: Nothing by a black comedian poking fun at himself.

Omggggggg.

Maybe there aren't any smart niggers. Statistically if enough niggers take an IQ test, some of them are bound to get a perfect score just out of pure luck, even if they are randomly guessing. That's probably what the upper tail of the nigger IQ distribution is.

Their culture promotes being a thug, doing anything for a tiny bit of money, to fancy white girls (or, other-racial) over their own girls, and using the N word a lot.

And this mess is based on the current black music industry; computer beats, green screen videos with rented cars / jewelry / estates, and voice boxes making ridiculous amounts of money for doing piratically nothing.

This is not how this industry started out, rap was serious a few decades ago, but it got (used) for an (agenda).

And their bosses (financiers) in this industry? Yup, again the Jews.

Yeah.

Thanks jews.

>as they stood there literally several generations were saying the N word and slang, just as if they had been told to do so as a pack.

>I believe that all races have equal IQs

Attached: 1520507252586.png (625x773, 111K)

>using the we wuz when I have a peer reviewed study as evidence
Hey Tyrone, are you a little upset?

why does minneapolis have so many nigs?

You should look at some actual survey and study results. Statistically significant results show that black people, regardless of origin, have a lower average IQ than whites. Although you might not like some of the details in my OP, hard data shows them to be true.

Besides, this thread was to ask where the high IQ black people go after high school, not to discuss subjective thoughts on race and IQ.

What a load of horseshit.

>Meme flag

Neck yourself, white cuck larping as a nigger

our ghetto blacks all came from chicongo, and our somalis all came because they were given refugee status, and all the cucked lutheran churches wanted to invite them in or something. It's really a cluster fuck. I'm sure some historian could give a better explanation but I really don't know. It makes no sense at all.

Ah, a fellow kino mutai practitioner.

Even if I agreed with your narrative (which I don't)

You gotta think about the culture black people have. You have to follow urban hip hop culture in America to really be "black"

What does urban hip hop culture promote? Violence, drugs, degenerate sex, etc etc.

Ain't no body gonna be some cracka ass scientist sheeet

Best analogy out there

It sure is a good thing blacks can't tell the difference between jews and whites and end up killing you kikes too

Tell the story of the text throwing and I will tell the stories of the 3 intelligent successful blacks that I have known.

youtube.com/watch?v=dmJefsOErr0

here's a snippet of R code to illustrate the race IQ point to people. You don't need to download R, just copy+paste to and run on rdrr.io/snippets/

If you want to compare number of people in the three groups white, black, jewish at or above IQ x, then type compare(x) into the code.

# rough population estimates
num_whites_usa

here's a smarty
youtu.be/TksQj1bkpmo

Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=q2tMpfJP-t8

In all my time as a student, I only ever saw one black person in any math class. This was in Algebra II. She didn't pass.

Not in Trig. Not in Cal I, II or III. Not in Linear Alg of Diff Eq. Not in Numerical Analysis. Not in Statistics. Not in Complex Analysis. Not in Group Theory. Not in Topology. Or any others I may have taken and not remembered. Blacks in Math or Science domain are scarcer than hen's teeth.

They're few, they're around here and there occupying important professional positions, and they're forced to feel like rejects and traitors by their degenerate, spiteful, anti-intellectual peers and family.

Attached: sksykys.png (540x414, 316K)

Selling crack???? You mean to sell an illegal item for an inflated price due to the difficulty and/or danger involved in obtaining said item???? FUCK ME! That thought had never occurred to me or to any of the other scientists with whom I work. Those guys TRULY are geniuses.

he writes like someone from a horror movie using a ouija board or something. is he blind?

>book story

Sure. So one of my calc classes had this black girl in it. I always felt she was more lazy than untalented because she would stare out the window during lectures, leading me to wonder why she came at all.

Although her grades were poor, she at least put in the effort to arrive every class, which I mentally noted. Monthly quizzes count for half a student's grade, so it goes without saying that quiz day is most important for both teacher and student.

One quiz day, she walked out of the classroom quickly after my "time's up" announcement. Under the circumstances (collecting other students' papers), I could not chase after her. After that, I forgot about the incident - until a week later (three classes per week, meaning she saw me twice prior to this next part).

Not until a week later, when I was done returning students' graded quizzes did she talk to me again:

"My quiz never got back to me."

"True. That's because you never turned it in. I saw you run out of the class when time was up."

"That's a lie. You need to find my quiz now. I did good on that quiz, so I know I got a high grade."

To appease her, I pretended to look through my bag and folder.

"The entire set of quizzes goes into this folder and nowhere else. I don't have your quiz, for sure. Next time, ensure you turn in your quiz before you leave."

"But that's not fair. You are racist because you throw my quiz away but keep all the Asian and white kids' quizzes. Just give me a B."

"Based on your previous scores, I don't think you would have gotten a B. For this one time, I'll make an exception and let you take the quiz again. You can take it in my office now." (The next hour was my office hours, which I know were free for her because I had asked previously, after she failed the first couple quizzes.)

Imagine my surprise when she pulled her whole body back like she had been hit by an invisible force and then launched her 1000-pg calc text at my face.

>book
Your turn.

Attached: vladimir-putin-laughing.gif (347x244, 3.72M)

Thanks for sticking with your thread.

The first was B. I attended a "gifted and talented" high school and as you can imagine there weren't many blacks there but the ones that were, were mainly focused on their studies and getting into a good college. B was what some would call a "token" because he dressed well, didn't really buy into black culture, and all of his friends were white and asian. When we were all sending out applications to our schools, B asked a lot of us if he should mark his race on his application to get freebie affirmative action points. At the time pretty much everyone was thinking "Duh yeah of course you should. Never turn down an advantage." Looking back on it now, I can understand his dilemma because he didn't want to rely on that. He could easily prove that he had what it takes without relying on race. Anyway, he went on to college and then medical school and is now practicing and has a pilot's license. Before I deleted facebook it looked like he was doing really well for himself which was no surprise.

The second is W. She was a girl that I met in college when she joined the volunteer org that I was a part of. She had such a big heart and really wanted to help people. She was also on the medical track and really had her head on straight. Just seemed to have been raised right. We didn't keep in touch after graduation but I heard she died of cancer. It kind of fucked me up when I heard because she was genuinely a good person.

The third was R who was also in that volunteer organization. She was on the engineering track and seemed to be doing fine. We talked several times about obtaining patents and she had what seemed to be a real desire to succeed. After grad she went on to work with exxon.

Intelligent blacks do exist, but like other posters have said, they first have to overcome the self-destructive "black community". If they can do that, then they can do as well as anyone else.

the nigs will kill all the whites and then starve to death

The become drug dealers to affluent blacks and whites in the entertainment industry. All of the drugs those people are on come from SOMEWHERE.

Legend.