How fucked are we now that Trump has betrayed us?

How fucked are we now that Trump has betrayed us?

Attached: deus vult.png (657x527, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nextgov.com/cio-briefing/2018/02/what-know-about-cloud-act/145887/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sup Forums is now a liberal board. Every retarded republican is killing himself now that Trump conned them.

its over

Attached: oh.jpg (600x315, 26K)

Sup Forums confirmed on suicide watch

Attached: sadtrump.png (431x445, 190K)

Trump is not the problem or the solution. Trump is the symtom of a problem.

If you just realign your values completely it's like Trump did nothing wrong at all

A symtom. Same as /pol

I feel pretty fucked because everything rapidly rides towards the West going to war with us.

we need to get jobs, learn carpentry, build a house near the river with foundations, dig a bunker store up on water, canned food, medicine, beer, whisky, weapons, ammo, fertilizer and gold

Dont forget to have many white babies

"Liberals" are just stepping stones for Islamists and Marxists.

You exist because there is a decadent white nation forged by centuries of war and domination to leech off of.

the writing was on the wall when he bombed that Syrian airfield because his kike daughter told him to. He has been a goypet for the heebs all along, fucking kike enabler

Super-fucked
You guys are alright, don't come to Europe tomorrow

Attached: 1150868490320.jpg (1474x1180, 137K)

what baffles me is that there is zero people in charge of a country fighting for "our side"

Even Putin is surrounded by Jews

Who will fight for our survival? We have no leaders anymore

what have i missed

Trump is just zionist scum, we were illuded.

???

What did Drumpf do now?

Oh no. I didn't get every single thing I wanted only one year after the election. I guess I'll just give up now. All faith is lost.
You guys are a bunch of bitches.

Don't worry. We'll spare your women.

Attached: 4L_YklRsxOY.png (420x420, 10K)

You'd have to realign and re-realign every day desu senpai and twice on every other Friday.

kill yourself shill rat

Trump showed where his allegiance lies basically.

My skin got 2 shades whiter today.

Better for them to die than to become like yours.

It's ok buddy you can stop pretending nothing is wrong. come ehre and cry on my shoulder. shhhhh it's okay. it's okay.

Are we going to retake the holy land?

meme me to presidency I will kill them all.

the elites ahve biochemical weapons if you dont do their bidding they poison the whole humanity

>anymore
Haven't had any for a while. Jews have been inserting themselves into key positions for a long time. Most governments are nothing but their puppets and a front for them.

I don't think so, you white mother FUCKER.

>TAKE THE SHOT

Attached: Surveillance_photograph_of_Vicki_Weaver_21_Aug_1992.jpg (1200x1024, 502K)

islamists aren't liberals, they just use liberals

what happened?

Trump is a Jew

We are faced with a choice now. Pic is 100 percent related. Read through at some point. Does anyone know of any natsoc candidates in the US besides Nehlan and Arthur Jones?

Attached: hitler-economics.png (1680x2975, 716K)

Betrayed us? Are you retarded?
He was never for us to begin with.
Why does Sup Forums buy into any politician

Pretty fucked.

My life goals are to learn how to live off the land and buy some land put in the country where no one can bother me

I recently had the same idea. I think somewhere in the Altai mountains will be cool.

Trump signed it the mad lad

This. I think what happened today was healthy, in a way. We can't rely on a meme politician to save us. We all have to try to grow stronger, build families, make money and influence people, even if it seems lost.

CLOUD act was in the bill and now any police can inspect your data without a warrant. that's how bad it's gotten.

what happend?

YASSSS QUEEN KEEP SLAYING!

Congratulations My Dude! 3 MM points have been credited to your account.

With your hard work we'll show Drumpf why Media Matters!

You now have an epic 546980 MM points in your account. 76% more then the rest of the CREW.

Don't forget to spend your MM Points before they expire at the end of the month!

Today's bodacious daily deal: LIMITED EDITION CTR 2016 OLD SKOOL CREW Hoodie and Wristband combo 50% off

Click Here to dab your achievement to Twitter and show what side of history you are on!

We knew Bolton was appointed yesterday, yet the concern trolling only started today. This reeks of a Syria-strike style wave of shilling.

Fuck off. Day of rope when???

these are the people behind the Syrian war.
I'm ready to die for the cause ow

Attached: Genie Energy - Syrian war.jpg (960x960, 167K)

meaning, against the zog not for the syrian war

More info on CLOUD pls.

>Lawmakers also weigh in on bug bounties and advance customer experience and open data bills.
nextgov.com/cio-briefing/2018/02/what-know-about-cloud-act/145887/

>Hatch’s plan, dubbed the CLOUD Act, essentially gives the go ahead for warrants aimed at overseas data but gives data storage companies and the countries where they store that data an opportunity to object in a U.S. court. A judge would then decide “whether, in the interests of international comity, the warrant should be modified or quashed.”

You ain’t wrong tho.

Attached: AF6CFE35-7D06-4C6D-900B-629B61E51125.jpg (1055x1535, 440K)

GOOD I WILL KILL THEIR ENTIRE BLOOD LINE

>near the river
>with foundations
Enjoy your groundwater infiltration

Think Skynet

TIMES TEN

>there are people who actually put their confidential shit on onedrive and dropbox

This is what Sup Forums is bitching about? Something that everyone should've known the first day on here?

Christ, I think the bill is shit too but you have to be retarded to actually put confidential info on those systems. It's not better than using Facebook.

Attached: costanza.jpg (250x250, 17K)

Very good read.
thank you

It's not the CLOUD act per say because PRISIM already collects everything but by law the information the NSA has is all fruit from a poison tree, so this new act will allow for parallel investigations in order to pull the data out "legally" per say.
And pol is not a person

Attached: 1480113206157.jpg (1371x1364, 609K)

The Golan Heights are legitimately annexed Israeli territory, not occupied.

it's stolen, an illegitimate claim made by illegitimate people who didn't even follow their own forefathers rules.
If 6 million jews are killed right now and maybe there is room for discussion, otherwise all of the land will go back to the Palestinians

Yes, the ancient independent nation of Palestine should return to its original borders.

and all of you wiped off the planet

So in short, a situation where the USA can access Sven from Sweden's Onedrive account to see what he has in it for an investigation.

Even though Sven is in Sweden, the US has access to it still because Onedrive is an American company and thus they can charge him with it.

I am reading this correctly, right?

We need to rally around each other. As of today all problems with other countries is officially buried. Mexican leaf bong, buried. Call me an amerimutt that's fine. We are all we got.

Friends. Dare I say, Comrades:

The time has come for you to finally realize that the ruling elite will not save you. You must do that for yourself. You have nothing to lose but your chains!

Attached: 74cf3462ca459ddbbeecdf6581fe6032202744a4f3d54d83d2a0d67cd30c2b07.jpg (320x320, 29K)

exactly, no more privacy legalities to get in the way of looking at Sven's documents if I tell the court that Sven is a Neo-Nazi who is about to kill Jews

worked out great for the russians now didn't it.
fuck off and die

lol no
Strasserist or gtfo

can someone fill me in i have no idea what he did

Yeah im confused too

Is the wall still happening?

This seems true. Already the fact that things out of our control effect us so much shows we don't know what freedom is.

Portions of the wall have been given funding
CLOUD act is going to allow police to view network stored files without warrant as long as the US judge gives them permission (FISA court comes to mind 99% approval)

Attached: 1521846728795.png (600x515, 63K)

Lol were still a natsoc board you fucking faggot those are just t donald faggots.

We need to bring hitler back.

I'm a hoppe lib cap
r/donalds are still cancer
reminder that ethnonationalism isn't contrary to libertarianism and only nu lolberts think it is

Care to explain.

We choose a better candidate?

Hey on the bright side if nukes get exchanged the whole ordeal will be pretty painless

Attached: 1521824693671.jpg (565x547, 67K)

This.

Attached: 1514959144425.jpg (597x712, 143K)

I love trump, we all do in Israel, god bless him.

G-d bless Donald J Trump!

G-d bless Israel!

borders are a natural part of property
allowing privately owned segregated areas is inherently libertarian even if done by a highly limited government if it is the wishes of those that live there

nu lolberts think exclusion and borders are bad because they are retard faggots

The alt-kikes have their panties in a bunch, Trump must have done something good.

I'll probably go somewhere in Texas or the south

this
its not some new power its a cover your ass and legitimize their past unconstitutional abuses of the peoples authority by undermining privacy for "safety" by making de facto slaves to the crony capitalist conglomerate and globalist NWO syndicate

U don't t realize that today is the day Dems officially take congress. Republican turnout in these special elections have been bad, but it'll be 10x worse in November now.

This is pretty fine welcome to the club user.

why do they call it pol? "paul"?
and why is there so much racist stolen frog art?

Even ron paul warned he disliked donald.
Its just a show. Remember? Saving the planet.. anyone here honestly think he will make actual controversial policy? He comes close but just another gatekeeper.
Most faggots here would have no problem making a fucking wall. Jesus

Been out all day, can I get a quick rundown?

mistakes were made

Listen up.

This bill provides funding for 6 months. That's it. 6 months from now, if Trump doesn't fix this shit, Democrats win the House and probably the Senate, too.

But the truth is that Trump is pissed. Bolton has spent the last year talking about the Deep State. Trump appointed him to deal with them.

6 months from now, if we see a disaster like this, then you can declare that we are fucked. Until then, meme magic MAGA candidates into winning primaries and then general elections so no uniparty assholes are ever allowed to set foot in DC again.

Wars are not won by putting yourself in a position to win individual battles. Wars are won by putting yourself in a position to win the war.

You idiots keep focusing on these single battles and never focus on the war overall.

Attached: That is why you fail.gif (500x313, 884K)

I unironically believe it's part of the biblical prophecy . He was a delay so that the timing would be right. Clinton would've rushed things. The fall of Babylon states of America is at hand

Attached: download (10).jpg (500x469, 45K)

Pretty sure the billionaire who was banging 10/10 whores knows what he is doing.

Attached: image.jpg (800x530, 359K)

I like trump

Despair shill thread.

Practically everyone here who wasn't 14 years old or a r3dditer knew he wasn't going to do jack shit. He was just put out there to make us look bad and give low-IQ subhuman false hope.

Civil war is the only way forward kiddos.

White nationalism or bust.

Attached: 1516515266191.jpg (873x1024, 223K)

Stop making excuses, He's cucked. But really congressmen and senators on both sides of the isle are to blame. They are both controlled op at this point. Two wings one shitty, greedy, semantic bird.

In six months Trump will be doing campaign speeches for congressional candidates boasting about the big beautiful wall he's going to build after he -- all together now -- DRAINS. THE. SWAMP.
Like grandpa telling you for the hundredth time about the house he's gonna build one day when he wins the lottery.
Trump actually won the lottery and like a fool with capital, he burned through it. Oh yah it's a long war...whatever, he's not capable of governing and he certainly couldn't win a war because he'd fire his entire army the morning of the battle and then give his horse to the enemy with a stern warning that it's the last time, for real, next time he'll fight.
He showed weakness and indecisiveness today. That's all the Dems needed to see. They'll go for his throat now.

>Child bearing hips
>Looks at her hips
KEK! These are child bearing hips.

Attached: demthighstho.jpg (1524x2048, 352K)

built for breeding.

Indeed. Everything about her screams 'fertile.'

Attached: americanventi.jpg (696x1024, 120K)

>6months later
>okay you know how i said 6 months ago was the deadline well this time im serious
>6 month from now if hillary isnt in jail then you can wait from further correspondence from me

Attached: no more.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

>HURR ZOG PUPPET 1 BETR DEN ZOG BUBBED DWO

Kill yourself nigger.

Very fucked.

The only thing now is secessionist movements.

It's over in the US. But maybe a few states will have a chance if they band together and bail.