youtube.com/watch?v=S5QiSq3rBuE
youtube.com/watch?v=7qHDdLfD2Hs
youtube.com/watch?v=wvTSEUpbbgY
youtube.com/watch?v=cI56z5C2elc
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqw-E7VVXC8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=eI_el2XhI8s

youtube.com/watch?v=8MlYBcRr-dU

I honestly don't think many people watched Digimon in the original dub.

Fuck you burger most of the world used the japanese songs

youtube.com/watch?v=YrtPEcody2A

False. Everyone borrowed from 4kids america.

>Everyone borrowed from 4kids america.
Nope you fucking retard. Digimon wasn't even 4kids it was Saban and very few countries licensed it from Saban.

German dub was straight from the japanese for example.
youtube.com/watch?v=7eCCtZ1WCk4

Still one of my favorites. Didn't even really enjoy the show even back then, but I always watched episodes hoping it'd have that ending.

They localized from the american branch. Not directly from japan. Even so. You posting a non-japanese ed proving my point right.

youtube.com/watch?v=ELl6-a2poTA

This. Sad but true, most people just know the garbage theme songs that whats his face did. Still, RIP I suppose. What is it about people who work on Digimon that makes them die so fucking young?

>He thinks "most of the world" browses Sup Forums

IIRC somewhere around 85% or more of the posters on Sup Forums are from English speaking countries. Get bent.

This also. Good shit, user.

>They localized from the american branch. Not directly from japan. Even so.
No
Just stop talking retard
It was not licensed from Saban. The thing was aired uncut unlike the cucked american version.

They licensed it straight from Toei. Of course it's non-Japanese it's a German adaptation of the original japanese song.
Latino dub did a similar thing too.

>IIRC somewhere around 85% or more of the posters on Sup Forums are from English speaking countries.
What does that have to do with the fact that most of the world got Digimon getting a more faithful version with the original music?

youtube.com/watch?v=BTtOUlhL0WQ

>literally still unable to prove me wrong
Now show me case where they didn't directly use 4kids america's footage. Even once.

In Latin America a lot of anime were adapted from the original japanese source, including Digimon. The opening is the same as japanese but translated to spanish and it is one of the most famous song among the kids who watched cartoons when Digimon aired.

The Arabic OP was surprisingly good, got me curious on what the ED sounded like for the arabic dub but I can't find it anywhere.

>4kids america
They literally never had anything to do with Digimon. Saban Entertainment was the ones who owned the license for the US.

Lay off the crack, burger retard.

Because the OP is asking for nostalgic EDs or whatever. Since most of Sup Forums would not have watched the original Japanese Digimon show as kids, it can't really be considered nostalgic at all. I mean perhaps if you're forty five and you downloaded it when it came out, sure, I'll buy that. But I hope to god nobody on Sup Forums is anywhere close to forty five.

Show us a case where they did, because they didn't. They took Toei's footage.

I don't think I've ever even heard the Digimon ED.

All three are pure perfection.
youtube.com/watch?v=XBcpLVUFAJs

Alternatively.
youtube.com/watch?v=rJTbtq0aOYI

youtube.com/watch?v=cggPSvNcxxc

See He clearly was talking on a general sense and never specified Sup Forums in particular.

Also Sup Forums is filled with hardcore anime fans so most of them have watched it in Jap regardless of where they're from so you're wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=I-mB2k76me8
vimeo.com/43905742

Dunno about burgers but latino version adapted the original ending
youtube.com/watch?v=FQf0SFElqfE
We even got the video of the second one with the song of the originalfrist

Fuck posted the wrong one
youtube.com/watch?v=HMDGMF2TPgU

youtube.com/watch?v=5-dZgAwEg58

Most countries throughout the world got the original version.
>the second ending
Funny thing the German dub didn't get the second ending either. I guess there was some strange licensing issues or something.

I remember a local dub from my country just used the jap songs intact though because I remember hearing that second ending in TV when I was really young and I get nostalgic every time I hear that one.

Wow didn't expect Mirumo de Pon to be posted here

this
and this

and this:
youtube.com/watch?v=u-3Y-2aj9Cw

Top lel first fucking post

>Naruto
Eww

Shit show but goddamn this ending has stayed with me since I first heard it
youtube.com/watch?v=34wJEZWkK0Y

I dint even knew the second ED had his own song until i watched the sub some months ago. The first song fits pretty fine.
youtube.com/watch?v=0_Xu0oja0L8

>The first song fits pretty fine.
I'm gonna have to disagree it's pretty unfitting right off the bat when the circle shaped photos come on. The changing expressions of the characters inside them are way too fast paced for the song.

Weird that they use the first song with the ED 2 animation though.
Does anyone know what was the problem with nobody licensing this song in particular for Digimon dubs?

They didn't if they're primarily English speakers from America or Canada, it's a vocal few people from random European countries and Hispanics kicking up a fuss in this thread. If they saw it as kids on TV then they'd have nostalgia for whatever the English adaptions picked.

In Brazil's case we got a shitty version of the american song for the opening, but the dub team had the sense to keep all the insert songs and original themes that played during the episodes, even the ending. I guess they were forced by branding or whatever to use that terrible OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=7pKhBl8Ed2A

youtube.com/watch?v=crSe6KXgIvA

youtube.com/watch?v=dddZR2dg_Oo

Shouldn't be any issue. Both I wish and Keep on are sung by AiM. Weird.

>They didn't if they're primarily English speakers from America or Canada
This point was already addressed here retard Also
>it's a vocal few people from random European countries and Hispanics kicking up a fuss in this thread.
How about you fuck off?
It's not a "few Europeans" it's a shitload of them. I'm sorry that you grew up with an inferior version but most of the world didn't.

fpbp

this is hands down the best ED

That's what makes it strange. There must have been some issue though because I can't think of a dub that localized that song.
Maybe they asked for more money or something...I dunno...either way it's strange.

Y'all niggas didn't even post the two best ones
youtube.com/watch?v=d5yjcPHEhIk
youtube.com/watch?v=EYh-dCFb4Sg

Nah, the english dub I watched from our TV was so much better than 4kids dub, and they still played the original japanese OP & ED.

And Holy Angemon wasn't Magna Angemon

youtube.com/watch?v=yE6elTDMmKg

Leafs only:
youtube.com/watch?v=S5QiSq3rBuE

youtube.com/watch?v=7qHDdLfD2Hs

I don't think many people watched the anime. The ED is great though.
youtube.com/watch?v=wvTSEUpbbgY

youtube.com/watch?v=cI56z5C2elc
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqw-E7VVXC8
Neither of these are really my favourite series but the ending themes really bring me back.