3x3 Thread

bump

-0.5 Berserk
8.5/9

Titles?

For all of them?

>-0.5 Berserk
What did he mean by this

The Berserk anime suffers by being powerpoint colored images with limited animation. You might as well read the manga.

A lot of those things are pretty overrated.

Almost as overrated as you know who...

Explain.

You little shit go fuck yourself.

3.5/4
2.5/3
2/2
2/4
6/8
3/4

just the last 7 anime ones, I recognize the rest

It's literally like the manga of berserk how is this a bad thing

You quoted four posts, all of which manage to share almost nothing in common. Explain to me how your image applies.

It's not. The anime has a lot of cut content.

besides the rape of guts and the escape of the eclipse what else was cut from the golden arc

3x3 threads were made to give newfags their containment thread user. THe point is to have these type of posts. The joke is you're expecting anything else to happen.

I don't know which specific ones you're referring to so I'll just list all of them
>center: Perfect Blue
>left: Magnetic Rose
>top: Bokurano
>right: Digimon Tamers
>bottom: Tenshi no Tamago (Angel's Egg)
>bottom-left: Neon Genesis Evangelion +EoE
>top-left: Ghost in the Shell
>top-right: Kono Sekai no Katasumi ni (In this Corner of the World)
>bottom-right: Nekojiru-Sou (Cat Soup)

Mine only has one of those on there and the second guy you quoted has almost the exact opposite of a normal circlejerk 3x3

it's outdated, but close enough

What is topright? also kek

r8 me

>berserk
>no amagai brilliant park
>no gay swimming prequel movie

amagi girl's tits were too big

her name is 50 cent

Mine is extremely different from everyone else's, should I just post my top 100?

2/8
4/7

I need to make mine more aesthetic. Suggestions?

drop Paranoia Agent and Madoka Magica for anime that aren't ass

I didn't know Yui wrote manga

I can't even imagine what it must be like to hate Madoka. Is it severe autism or are you just a brainlet?

More like I'm smart enough to know it's garbage. No autism, no being a brainlet, and my IQ is 135.

Definitely stupid, thanks.

Oh shit it's the Madokafag that lost to the Go Nagai fag last week.

6/9
I'm surprized considering what else you like 5cm would be the makoto shinkai film you choose for your movies 3x3
This is very well made user 9/9
Every time I see a 3x3 like this I am reminded I really need to watch quartet
4/9
6/9

>Definitely smart, thanks.
Fixed

I haven't been in a 3x3 thread for months, my man. And who would hate on Go Nagai either? Contrarians, the lot of you.

>And who would hate on Go Nagai either?
You've never been to ANN and it's right wing opinion pieces/reviews.

The fact that you think that only "brainlets" could possibly dislike Madoka doesnt really speak for your own mental capacity. But then again, its not like we needed any more evidence that you are retarded, considering that 3x3.

I'll admit, Lupin's on there purely for style, but what's wrong with the rest of it?

>but what's wrong with the rest of it?
see

That's not a critique, it's the mewling of a retard.

It has Hibike so it's good enough
t. the guy above you

>he doesn't like what I like so he's retarded waaaah
Oh can it.

He's right though, they sucked

ARARARARARARA

so what is the general rule for making these? Do you usually leave out extremely popular movies and shows?

I just post my top 9

It's your nine favorite things. If your taste is confined to popular shit you probably haven't seen enough anime.

Do these charts look like it?

You don't have to samefag, just post some actual criticism instead of baseless dismissal

>he thinks it's samefagging

iill admit ive only seen about 200 shows and movie series, but its interesting that i almost never see the series more than twice in these threads. I guess ill make one so you can judge my pleb taste

Yeah just look at OP. He has such obscure anime like Konosuba, FMA, Berserk, and Cowboy Bebop.

I'm out here embracing the earth's natural beauty so I don't have my 3x3 on hand. You can have my 1x1 instead. Also a tentative 0/9 for everyone who's posted so far. Fucking apply yourselves.

>Konosuba, FMA, Berserk, and Cowboy Bebop.
those are objectively mediocre though

I did bad didn't I

>Madoka and FLCL
Yes you did

>was expecting to get shit on for Jojo
>got shit on for everything else
sasuga user-sama

Don't worry about him, it's one fag with a weird grudge. Personally, I think Haruhi and Code Geass are garbage, and aged very poorly.

Wouldnt be surprised if most people havent even watched Jojo. I've watched over a thousand shows and havent, for example. Then again, I also havent watched Death Note, Ergo Proxy or FMA.

Never seen Jojo

Don't worry, I only gagged a little when I looked at your mosaic, but the one right above yours made me actually vomit.

Thank you

You have to go back

gonna just upgrade to a 6x6

oh yeah I should actually post it, friggin cool down times are too long

>Mirai Nikki

Guess mine don't will cause commotion.

So was the last one

>SEED
I didn't think you could do any worse. I simply cannot comprehend your taste. Are you even a real person? Do you know why you like the anime you like? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>mirai nikki
>GitS 2
Faggot

never thought the term "sperg out" would come to mind, but there's a first time for everything

tex

did i pass?

>Golden Boy
No you didn't and I was even willing to give Spirited Away the benefit of doubt and assume you were new

6 in and I realized "wow I really like a lot less anime than I thought"
>Mononoke
My nig-
>Madoka
ah fuck nevermind

No seriously, can one person give me a concrete reason they dislike Madoka?

golden boy is 9/10 though

>shit talking GitS
Bad art, bad animation, bad writing, bad pacing, bad music outside of the ending theme, the MC is not relevant until the last episode, not enough monsters, general blandness, and the cast i obnoxious.

Thisis the worst 3x3 I ever seen.

After the twist it just made me want to watch Ryuki instead.
Most of Butcher's stuff gives me that feeling.

Why is there a 9 in place of the 5?

Ryuki was a lackluster rider series, user.

You're attaching too much weight to one plot element.

This is probably the worst post I've seen this week.

Yea but it stuck with me more than madoka ever did.

For the love of all that is holy and beautiful on our planet, please, please, never mix manga and anime on the same mosaic. I can accept a lot of stupid shit in these threads, but I MUST draw the line here brother. Also (as an aside) I think you're stuck in the wrong decade. Were you "born in the wrong generation!"?

Because you were exposed to the truth.
True.

Just calling something bad isn't a real reason user. The two things that you actually call out are also hilarious. Madoka is relevant throughout the entire show; just because she didn't take action until the end doesn't make her less important. I'm also baffled that you think your own desire for more monsters is a real complaint.

>not enough monsters
Stick to Naruto.