User! You didn't sign on all night! I was so scared you'd never come back that I started hyperventilating and cut all...

>user! You didn't sign on all night! I was so scared you'd never come back that I started hyperventilating and cut all my arms and legs! I still love you, but never do that again! If I freak out and kill myself next time, you won't ever be able to bring me back no matter how much you regret it!

Ako is mad about you stood her up for a Ragnarok Online date! What do you do?!

S L A P
L
A
P

log off

[x] rape

Fuck her right in the pussy.

Give her a Lunatic egg. Bitches love lunatics.

What's a Lunatic egg, user-kun?

Not a munak egg, that's what.

Now munak eggs is what they want.

It's a cute bunny pet, you can put a ribbon on it and eats carrot juice.
I used to play that shitty game some 6 years ago.

Nah nah nah, bitches love Baphomets Jr.

Spend the night with her.

Psh. They ain't getting that from me.

I'm keeping the red ribbon too.

Do /kiss and hope she forgives me.

>all these anons wanna stick their dick in crazy
don't

Sticking your dick in crazy is fine.

Just don't complain when crazy chops off your dick.

Don't worry, grils like that make my dick go doki doki.

Wuss
She's not a crazed 3d slut who harms her lover, so no danger.

Give her the soul change
Everyone loves soul change
Except High Wizards, fucking size queens

Runescape or bust

>Play how ragnarok how it's supposed yo be played with 5 bot farms
>get perma banned
Nice game nerds.

>plays autismo grinding korean mmo
>gets mad when he get's banned for circumventing the grind

I'd Asura fist her right in the pussy until I run out of white juices.

SPBP

Breake a buch of dead branches and summon a bunch of Penomenas.

>Log in
>Some bitch complains that I didn't log in earlier
>Just tab out and afk like I always do

Why are MMO''s so shit these days?

Spam skills with my dancer-bard duo

>cut all my arms and legs!
but you still have them?

She said "cut," not "cut off"

>You didn't sign on all night! I was so scared you'd never come back that I started hyperventilating
H-how can you read my thoughts, OP?
I always wanted to tell something like this to someone I like but I worry they will get mad.

Just watch Net-juu already, faggots.

oh, that makes more sense

she shouldnt do that

Υeah, it's like the difference between قطع and انقطع; that shit can get you

>you will never play RO with Sup Forums again

Why not?

how about a real date?

IMO because they tried to keep the game fresh and all the updates after gunslinger are just a grindy load of crap.

only /vg/ is playing right now I think
and the guild always dies after a month

Hard to believe it's already been six years since we had that big Sup Forums guild.

Last time we tried (right when netoge aired) only 2 people joined. And RO at /vg/ always end in server shitposting wars. I would probably play again if we get at least 4 people

Honestly I just can't stomach grinding alone again

bitches don't care about pets, they want elven ears, blush, leaves of grass, and tiger cap

I'm down. I want to make a heal slut and be ambiguously homosexual. The last time I did that was a lot of fun.

Same, nor I have the time or will to play seriously. I just want a small guild of lazy people that just want to kill shit once in a while.

Lewd!

tell her to log on to pso2 instead so she can make cuter characters.

Insert, Inser, Insert, /lv, /kis, /pero, /pat, insert insert insert insert

What is this? This is no A-ko. Pic related is A-ko.

What 80s anime girl is this

This. Or chops you into pieces.

Is A-ko.

Are you sure?

My OP pic is about a girl named Ako, not a girl named A-Ko. You dumb baka!

I am. Look up Project A-ko

We need to exclude anyone outside of Sup Forums. Any Limitbros/ Cookiebros here?

>wanting to play RO when FFXIV exists

I haven't watched Netoge. Is she really Borderline Personality Disorder like this?

What is that? That's too ambiguous to google it.

I used to play RO with Sup Forums and /vg/ on those servers.

was the Sup Forums server good?

Yeah, just friends doing adventures. When /vg/ came along, drama started happening.

Can't say I'm surprised. I agree with keeping it Sup Forums only.

>Don't enjoy FFXIV's core gameplay mechanics (too turn-based RPG for my tastes these days)
>Used to play a lot but fell behind and don't have the time to catch up
>All of the people from the guild (mix of Sup Forums and /vg/ from the original shitty FFXIV launch) have pretty much quit because real life is too busy + dungeoning was a pain

Hi.

My toaster would not run it and I don't have a bloodborne machine.

tfw late to the party

I've been actually playing by myself in novaRO ever since netjuu started airing, but playing alone is meaningless

2D sprites will forever be superior.

>Sup Forums still playing MMOs

Reminds of when everyone said ArcheAge was going to be great.

This. or at least a mix of 2D and 3D like Tree of Savior did, the only thing they did right to be honest.

I think I played there some time ago, but I ended by myself most of the time too, so I got bored and never logged in again.

Cunt Destroyer and co

Ah ToS's sprites lost me honestly. I personally preferred RO's sprite aesthetics but the 3D environments were still really good.

If I joined, how would I find you?

what if she's crazy thick?

punch her in her stupid whore face and spit on her. threaten to knock her out next time she talks to me like that.

Apologize for reneging on the date and schedule another in advance if she's still cool with it.

She IS still cool with it, right?

Ako plays Renewal

Seconding this, both for Novabros and Limitbros

We should play in Leika

i save in dewata, you can rodex(mail) my rg: mstk

Russian is busy playning CSGO, cyka

This is the most difficult part imo, agreeing on a server and a time to play.

Whatever is fine with me, i'll have some free time for a while

Any nobabbies here? I want to kick your ass

Go for the prez instead. She beats her in tits (debatable, size between the two fluctuates but master is bigger most of the time), is rich and has an erotic sense of style.

Are you me?

We should play here.

I'll download the client tomorrow, see you faggots.

Same here, I'm really lazy playing this though

>I always wanted to tell something like this to someone I like but I worry they will get mad.
Yeah, it's autistic as fuck and super annoying.
girl I played CS:GO with for a while did exactly OP, I don't want to be pressured into playing shitty arena shooters because of your mental illness. /blog

>Tfw no clingy bf

What? I'm not an old-timer stuck in the past just because I like Netoge!

No, her thing is not distinguishing between the game and reality. Ex. She and MC are married in the game and she sees it the same way in real life. They are a couple though, so whatever.

Also a bit yandere but jokingly.

Because catering to casuals.

Kek, if someone pulled that on me I'd just call the ambulance and have them put on suicide watch in psych ward.
That isn't BPD, I think. My ex had BPD and what it meant was that there was this period of time where she truly was everything a man could want in a woman and then change in a single day into someone who hated your guts and would break-up, just to come back later. It's a neverending ride that ends up tiresome after some time.
She was the best fug ever, though.

I apologize to her deeply because her episode where she managed to study with her friends and pass her finals, along with her peppy OP, were somehow the catalysts for the motivation I needed to get off my own ass and study for my upcoming biochemistry midterm, which I've been putting off for weeks. Thank you Ako, you might have just helped me discover something I badly needed for myself. I would love to go on a date with you.

You won't make me wait around for you a second time.

Ok, downloading nova, limit and leika clients tomorrow. Hope we all decide on one though.

But it was, for like 2 months

>all renewal
well, it's not like I have any choices

I remember playing on cookie