Pewdiepie & Marzia - European Mixing

Lets settle this, once for all. Should Europeans mix?

Attached: rpc.png (1067x550, 897K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SY0Nh9Z-WBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

From time to time, yes, it is DESIRABLE.

No. Especially not Europeans from different races i.e Nordics, Meds, Slavs, etc

But how do you keep the cultures from mixing? Dont you think italians should keep with their italian heritage? Same with swedes?

Attached: 21JLIKk.jpg (1109x677, 100K)

Like hell I'm having kids with a Dutch woman, what a fucking nightmare that would be

>pink hair
Does he know what he's getting into?

Probably not, but really anything is better than all the yellow fever that plagues this board

Indo?

From time to time, such that the original culture and people are maintained in both nations

How can you have a girl like Marcia and still have not knocked her up yet?

Attached: 1498672559404.jpg (1000x563, 151K)

>I DON'T LIKE MY PEAS TOUCHING MY CARROTS MOM
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ever think that the whole of the human population is maybe smarter than you?

Attached: images (10).jpg (220x229, 11K)

They've been together for like 6 years nigga

Pewds, please tell her that top is tacky as hell and makes her look wide and boxy.

Attached: 1513910511000.png (480x602, 416K)

OP is a Russian shill

Wtf's up with her disgusting hair? Is that what it takes to get people to click on your shit?

She's going fridgemode for him.

Attached: hlpce.jpg (460x305, 46K)

>Europeans from different races

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 41K)

Only in America

fine just mix everything within everything, in a 100 years you wont be able to tell who is german and what the culture is, retard
nice relation to fucking food of all things

Attached: 1516111276738.jpg (566x480, 54K)

Me? No, my lineage stems from Brabant and Overijssel.

ofc they should, you want the entire europe to be inbreed like uk?

she has a weird jaw, an overbite or who knows what that kind of korean tier of deformity is called

All this video did was remind me of how lonely I am and how much I'm into Mediterranean girls.

>swarthy iberian rapebabby

Attached: 9rhg9pqerhp9g.png (172x161, 65K)

In this case it's fine because the British are already Nord-Med mutts so their kid will fit right in.

My mother is english/irish, my father is portuguese and I was born in England, i'm blonde haired blue eyed with a roman nose. I am the definition of a EUROMUTT. I feel closer to England than Portugal though and don't really care about my irish heritage

she's a good girl though, she was there when he was a NEET poorfag. Plus it looks sexy af, fucking sjws ruin everything

so happy to see pewdiepie again on Sup Forums

>56% thinks he can laugh at anyone

Attached: 1379071724427.gif (200x293, 1.73M)

Attached: 7EB1E0F3-2CA1-4CA8-B5C6-FD1BB641CA28.png (486x424, 21K)

Ever think the whole of the human population is smarter than a few individuals? You must really think that the majority of the breeding population is just animated corpses that find it difficult to even open a bag of bread, without your intellect to guide them soothingly through the process.

Breeding is an instinctual level directive. You're 'Sheldon' level autism if you select a mate based on statistics.

Attached: 1521833712149.jpg (2500x1875, 926K)

Is Marzia the new queen of Sup Forums now that tay tay has abandoned us?

Generally no,, but it's not the worst thing in the world to happen.

It's degenerate to mix outside of your hometown.

You know where Germans come from right?
>Protip it's not somalia

I really don't think that european racemixing is the greatest of our problems right now.

No, it's fucking stupid
Northern Europeans should stick to Northern Europeans. South niggers should stick to south niggers

Not only that, but she signifies a shift of focus away from Aryans and back toward the superior Mediterraneans.

Roma ancora il mondo guiderà!

Entitled, don't bother with their looks after marriage, can't cook, refuse to do chores, sleep around a ton before settling down, et cetera. Dating a Dutch woman is just an emasculatory experience. They've lost all their value and are just liabilities. There are some diamonds in the rough but overall it's not worth the effort and risk.

too late for that m80

Yes but Southern Europeans are not even human.

Attached: 1408138882995.png (1800x2000, 1.43M)

That's what happened in America. Everyone mixed now we have this toxic American culture that is being exported around the world via media and movies

>Should Europeans mix
It's a little too late to set this standard, user.

He's a swede and she's italian, I see no issues there.

you arent even european you disgusting kremlin communist kike. you are a subhuman mongrel asiatic nigger. go away. you are the definition of shit. you offer nothing to the free world. the people that had stalin and trotsky. hahahahahaha you fucking loser. kill yourself.

Attached: p-tins son in law Kirill Shamalov.jpg (960x1458, 81K)

>LE BASED REDPILLED E-CELEB WHO MAKES HIS LIVING OFF PEOPLE DONATING MONEY FOR HIM PLAYING VIDEO GAMES
>Sup Forums TOLD ME HE REDPILLS NERDS EPIC STYLE
>LITERALLYYYYYYY OUR GUY
>TRUMP CANT DO NO WRONG
>ROW ROW MAGA AWOOOOO
Sage and report for e-celeb cancer
Try Sup Forums or simply off yourself

This invokes to much inbreeds, fuck that hillybilly aristocratic shit. Also on Euro mixing, that's literally USA and Canada. It can work out as long as you preserve your euro identity(jews have convinced us otherwise, unfortunately)

Here's Italian hunks who stole my future wife ;__;

Attached: Kiira and Arthur.jpg (890x596, 54K)

T. Le 43%
Fuck off literal nigger coon.

She looks like Max Landis

Attached: AC8C70BD-52DF-4AD9-B1BD-3D0EAAD84A9F.jpg (400x300, 74K)

>Europe.gif

Attached: 1520786217805.gif (438x271, 1.48M)

>It's a slow day. Need moar views.
The eternal Pewds strikes again!

>e-celebs

Fucking underage r/thedonald loser get the fuck out!

okay, hapa freak

Her voice is so fucking annoying.

Please, dude. I was just in spain this past week and the actual spaniards are 100% definitely white. At least they seemed to have fewer migrants than other Euro countries

Hahahaha.
She made a video complaining people only knew her as his gf.
No wonder he has pets and no child.

>the actual spaniards
what does that even mean. 5% of the population could be "actual spaniards"

Ahem, yes.

Marzia is a north african pseudonegroid aka italian specimen, and therefore pewdiepie (pure european nordic caucasian) shouldn't breed with her.

says the fucking Canadian.

get the hell out of here you British isles mutt

depends on where they live. they should assimilate to the local culture.

Take that flag off, faggot.

Attached: nordkekes.jpg (572x1199, 167K)

Italian girls are the hottest thing put on this earth. Pls gib me one. You can have a nordic gal in return.

Attached: nordsandmeds.jpg (629x534, 54K)

lmao

Attached: average fin.jpg (1439x1440, 207K)

Its either Eastern Europe or Italy for me in terms of women.

Sure, scandinavians are hotties.. but im so used to them.. and they are more toxic than the italians and eastern europe ones.. but less gold diggers than the eastern europe ones..

Attached: 1492830741524.jpg (1280x1807, 540K)

no mixing is good
but european mixing is the best of the worst

Attached: 1511890793051.jpg (1024x605, 171K)

Med girls have a thing for blue eyed white guys.

Meds are white.

Show me your flag shitskin.

This desu. It's not ideal, but Europeans can successfully adapt to each other's cultures without much bastardization. So it's not too much of a problem.

You know how sometimes it’s good to mix your rice with a sauce, or it’s good to mix mashed potatoes with the steak? Imagine a steak covered in mashed potatoes or rice swimming in sauce

yeah they're white, but they have a slight tan like color. Like in OP's picture.

>Only 5% of the population are actual spaniards
Shit user I didn't know we had 95% of fake spaniards, thanks for telling us.

...m-marzia makes own videos?

>once for all
You may be unfamiliar with...existence

>implying anyone wants to be a snownigger

Enjoy having skin cancer.

Attached: italyisasian.png (376x281, 72K)

>Breeding is an instinctual level directive
It is shaped by social conditions.
You'd have to have a defective brain to think otherwi- oh nice memeflag

I wonder why is that

Attached: Europe_sunshine_hours_map.png (1360x1245, 97K)

Not so fast.

Attached: laura chiatti.jpg (2500x1698, 345K)

Attached: 1520304346455.png (1237x1017, 108K)

Attached: 1493824438975.jpg (3324x2050, 1.72M)

All the current existing cultures of Europe, especially the larger ones, are just mixes of previous cultures that came before them. The lines between the tribes are most visible in the least economically developed nations.
You deciding to preserve everything the way it is now is just arbitrary. You are resisting what could be the natural development of a unified European culture; a natural selection of previous cultures for a culture that is better suited for survival in world with other competitors at play, who are better unified and more numerous than us.
Hundreds of thousands of years down the line when space is colonized what you see as current cultures may not even exist, and the lines will be drawn on strictly biological terms. But right now the question is: who's going to colonize Mars first? The Chinks, the Jews, or us?

Attached: 1499289689358.jpg (803x1024, 172K)

why can't you read, you retarded spic

>Should Europeans mix
no you dont want to end up like the americans

Should they?
No
Is it bad?
No, only in masses

I own that Ikea table!

You think sex is something that we wouldn't know about unless we were taught it?

It's shaped by social conditions, just like eating is, but it's not directed from it.

If society told you not to eat saturated fats, how many people do you think would listen, because that's literally what's going on now. No one listens to social conditions that isn't a brainwashed shill.

Attached: tip.jpg (203x200, 12K)

Marzia is going crazy because she isn't being impregnated

No pink looks awful every time

Yeah, they are mostly vlogs from what I remember
They have been around since PewDiePie started YouTube
Also board for eceleb shit when

My gf is Polish.

So the White White girls are going for Tyrone.

The Med White girls are going for blue eyed normal fags.

Who's left for all the Med/shitskin guys?

And if you were to take only northen Italy you'd get an even higher number, the highest of all europe.

Yes. This is the only allowable form of mixing for Whites. Inter-sub-race mixing.

I could impregnate her, if you know what i'm saying.

Actually i could not because my sperm count is too low.

youtube.com/watch?v=SY0Nh9Z-WBM

>in europe
>shows parts of north africa and TURKEY
top kek delet this

ISRAEL #1

Who else imagines how he would go about getting her pregnant. He would totally make it weird as fuck