Would you watch DBS if she was the MC, not Goku?

Would you watch DBS if she was the MC, not Goku?

I wouldn't watch it either way.

no

>people thought she would lose to fat meme bitch
>didnt even need a power form to take her out
Rib fags BTFO

I just realized that i almost never watch shows with female MCs

Use the catalog

Did you tell your parents yet?

fuck the androids, always hated them for what they did to trunks in the future

>implying fake timelines matter

>fuck the androids

Krillin already beat you to fucking Android 18

those of us with good taste moved on to android 21 anyways

No, she honestly is not a very interesting character. Not interesting enough to be the MC.

Universe 7 is truly overpowered. Honestly can't see anyone but maybe Piccolo out of the tournament.

So does anyone here have, like, a Mega link or something to the Daizenshuus? Particularly want 3, 5, and 6, the ones with all the lineart.

piccolo, gohan, and the androids will be out before this arc is over

I would watch DBS if they spent more than 10 minutes writing the script for each episode.

no, female mcs are the worst

after this shitty tourney arc will she wash krillins shoes ?make predictions and screenshot.

>implying goku is interesting in anyway

friendly reminder that Black would win against Jiren given enough time to adapt.

Fuck this it's not Vegeta's fault he wasn't hit by a Spirit Bomb.

but thats how long toriyama spent writing db each week

No, she is garbage. 18 and 17 are the worst characters in all of Dragon Ball.

>has less personality than Ayanami Rei
no?

>muh money
>muh krillen

>writing the script for each episode.
BWAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHHAHAA
Oh god oh sweet jesus

You think that they WRITE this shit?

No.

Gohan and Piccolo had to be nerfed weaker than the rando U6 Nameks just so U7 wouldn't look even more OP.
If not for Jiren or maybe Hit the entire tournament would (and is being) stomped by them.

This just makes Goku look more and more like an evil sadistic faggot who's just picking on and personally genociding entire universes. But not before sending them through days of horrifying terrro and self destruction

How hard would it have been to just have them all look for the super dragon balls across the multiverse so they could remake (the eternally canonically fucked future trunks) universe or find them for the GP who "insisted" that they find and bring them to him for safe keeping.

no.

He's pretty interesting.
You wouldn't get posts like if he wasn't.

>O MY KRILLIN asspulls
nah

what kind of retarded logic is that

what happened to her? She was so thicc when she first appeared. Can androids go bulimic?

>This just makes Goku look more and more like an evil sadistic faggot who's just picking on and personally genociding entire universes. But not before sending them through days of horrifying terrro and self destruction
Manga makes it clear(er) that Goku at least gave these Universes a fighting chance otherwise none of the life forms on the competing Universes would wake up the day of the tournament.
>How hard would it have been to just have them all look for the super dragon balls across the multiverse so they could remake (the eternally canonically fucked future trunks) universe or find them for the GP who "insisted" that they find and bring them to him for safe keeping.
Apparently, again according to the manga, Champa has been gathering them "in secret."

She complained about Krillin's income, so they probably not have that much to eat. Also can't afford proper clothes.

*don't

Toriyama Stick Figure Syndrome

This. But 18 as the MC would make it even more unwatchable.

Trunks showed them their place

Why doesn't Bulma just subsidize the entire Z team...I mean they have saved her multiple times.

how does money effect people that can fly anywhere on the planet in minutes if need to and have access to wish dragon in general. Its not meant to make sense

Then why doesn't she get a fucking job?

Japanese sensibilities

Can her clothes just get blown off already.

Or they could just use their super human strength to make a shit load of money. You can do the labor of a construction crane in an instant.

Or just do what Yamcha does and make easy money as a pro sports player. He had the right idea.

The way her face is getting hit doesn't make any sense

Chadhan will face Jiren friendo. They're building up to the fight between the only two people who don't want blood on their hands.

>Would you watch DBS if-
No.

SINGLE FEMALE FIGHTER

your face doesn't make any sense

watching a show about a girl is gay

>brainlet
She was coming in from Trunks' left with her right side facing him and he punched against her trajectory, pushing her away.

She's more interesting than Caulifa and Kale at least, so maybe.

I might watch it if the redo the whole series without the power level shenanigans, like how in Naruto there was actual planning and tactics before it devolved into kaiju battles and tossing mountains (I only have a vague idea of what happens, I don't think I've even seen what happens after they fight the tranny)

She's only 20 years ahead of them in terms of what little character development she has.

he'll get the attack mode UI. whis hinted at it when he started punching

Are you retarded? Do you really think gohan will surpass ui goku?

Why of Vegeta thinks sandbagging is the way to get easy UI? Goku needed to fight strong as fuck (well he was tired against Kefla) to trigger UI.

My Chernobyl fitness goal

you are at the club and this guy grabs your girls ass, what do you do?

She's as shallow as Ribrianne. Whining about if only Krillin made more money. Bitch you live in a nice house, aren't struggling and Krillin works a decent job. Plus she wouldn't even still be in tournament if not for Krillin.

There house is nicer than the Son's. Plus, Krillin seems to make decent money. She's just butthurt she isn't rich.

They did what they were literally built to do. You guys love more amoral characters than them.

She should really get a damn job to help Krillin out. Just have Bulma, ChiChi or Hercule watch Maron

Nothing, his bald head and lack of a nose frightens me.

>traditional japanese housewife
>getting a job

Chichi works.

Since when?

She's a farmer. It's been mentioned several times on Super and the ova Hey Son Goku and his friends return

>I just realized that i almost never watch shows with female MCs
I have the same, I almost never watch shows with male MCs, only expectaion is if the male MC is adult.

Just because she maintains a garden at their home doesn't make her a farmer

Reminder that Krillin is not beautiful

That's how they make there income but even with that they're still poor.

Why are they in need of money constantly? Did she get a Massive payout from Hercule for throwing the world tourney? With constant blackmail checks?

Wasn't there 2 episodes of Goku taking a tractor full of food down to town to sell it? I think it was the first episodes they used the new color effect overlay thing.

There were also several episodes showing Goku doing the farming, not Chi-Chi

She keeps buying expensive things.

Let's be real, Goku doesn't have the patience and attention span to farm. He'd just go to King Kai's for a month and forget about it and everything would rot.

It's Chichi's farm. Goku's just a day labourer every now and then.

This is literally fanfiction

She still does farming even if it's not shown often. Chichi and Bulma are the only wives that work. 18/Lazuli is a burden on Krillin like how Goku is to Chichi.

You really think Goku has the attention span needed to farm? Especially in Super.

Still Chichi's farm. Goku just works for her. He's basically her very own Mexican.

You cannot be serious. Do people always pull this "hints" out of their ass?

18 is just tsundere, since Toriyama has trouble making women who are feminine without being pantywaists just look at what he did with Chichi because he can't reconcile his love for tomboys with actual femininity.

Ribrianne is a symptom of that as well. You shouldn't be able to fuck up a magical girl, but he did. I mean look at Android 21 surge of popularity from just a design, if he made Ribrianne have a cute, flashy design that used the cuteness of her base for to its maximum potential, made her a threat, with a cool personality? Toei wouldn't be able to keep the figures of the Kamikaze Fireballs off the shelves. But he did what he always does, ruin a character before they even take off for laughs and comedy.

I just hope the ending of the ep where she is genuinely happy to see 18 and Krillin's relationship means she'll change. Maybe her present transformation was indicative of her being shallow and gaudy on the inside and she'll get a new form.

No, but I'd watch if Frieza was.

Ribrianne won't even exist in a couple weeks mate

Did you forget the beggining of the current arc with Goku being out of shape until he trains with Whis for a day and then goes ask Zeno to hold the tournament?

>bad art cherry picked frames
>NIGGA MUH THICCC FUCK WITHEY WE WUZ SEXY AND SHIIIIET

Toriyama is possibly going to jail soon for tax evasion I heard. So maybe someone will fix his shit while he sits in jail?

>Uses no techniques in Super
>Her only episodes are ones where HAHA LOOK ANDROIDS WORKING TOGETHER AGAIN and HAHA SHOEHORNED KRILLIN LOVE SHE CAN DO IT!

That episode was raw trash and another novelty episode where they just wanted to remind you they exist. Its fine everyone but Frieza Goku and maybe maybe but probably not Vegeta and Gohan will get knocked out super fast and the finally stupid showdown where Jiren tries will occur

At which point Goku will do something with UI to hurt Jiren and then in the mist of things Frieza will pop out with whatever nonsense won't work. The end.

Yeah, but I can still state my hope for the future.
Did not hear about that. If anything, I hope the many writers see what fruit of decent recurring characters they have for this arc, and don't let Toriyama just make them fodder. Don't they have an entire division for DB writers?

>mist of things
Retards like you don't have any place complaining about the story of an anime

No. I'm not a waifufaggot and will always be a fan of Goku. But if you're talking about decent 18/17 spin-off - it sounds interesting.

Yes jiren wins but can't use the dragon balls because they belong to universe 6 and u7 and thus got erased

I think from what i saw in the preview that the two namekians absorbed every namek in their universe. They should be pretty buff

She should just fucking get a job.
Also, SHE HAS SUPER POWERS!

not even KLK?

Name one