Heaven's Feel

Watch or read Sup Forums? Is it worth it?

Go read and watch it, it is definitely worth it

Yes to both but fucking read the VN first.
You can only truly appreciate it afterwards

It's shit. Fate/Stay Night is awful.

Why do people hate Sakura?

She's pretty dull and an actual slut.

Because:

a) haven't read the visual novel because hurr durr visual novels xd

b) have read the visual novel and speedread the VN so only having a surface level of understanding of Sakura and what Nasu is going for overall

Worms

I'd say both but choose whatever you wish to do.

Anyone know the OST release date for the movie?

You should already have read it.

only rhinocucks do

I'm going to be seeing the movie soon in a theater. To those anons who already saw it, how were your audiences? When I saw the third Madoka movie they were fucking obnoxious and always laughing at everything. I hope I don't have HF ruined like that.

Are you really expecting anything decent from Fate fans?

>I hope I don't have HF ruined like that.
You'll probably have it ruined by the fact HF is shit instead.

Why are you in the thread if you hate HF?

HF is the best route and if you don't agree then you're wrong.

OP asked if HF was worth reading or watching. I was just gonna let him know that none of Fate is worth reading or watching besides maybe Zero.

Oh so you're just a retarded secondary, got it.

I don't see how I'm a secondary when my introduction to the series was reading the VN and thinking all three routes were shit. But you can go ahead and think that I guess.

>by far the most devoted to Shirou
>slut
What did the Rinfag mean by this?

>the only girl that fucks multiple other dudes, not even including Shirou
>not a slut

Probably might wait until all three are released but then again Kara no Kyoukai got a bunch of seperate releases. Maybe they'll get put on the BD.

From what people have said the soundtrack is well composed, somewhat like KnK and Fate/Zero. Told you Yuki Kajiura was the best composer for this, the UBW composer just wasn't that great.

Not enough seiba

Rin literally has children with someone other than Shirou, and goes on dates with random people in London. You know, consensually, which is the only kind of sex that affects purity. Calling someone a slut for getting raped is like saying someone who got robbed likes to waste money.

Here. Have an entire HGW of Sabers.

>someone who got robbed likes to waste money
Should have invested in a better security system then. Check and mate.

Saber, Rin and Sakura are all pretty shit.

Does Archer's chant actually mean anything?

Nah just wormslut

It sounds cool.

No, all of them. Wormslut is worst of the three, but Saber and Rin are still no good.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, even if they are wrong.

Exactly. I'm glad you understand that about people who think any of the main Fate girls aren't shit.

Is this bait? It describes his life.

Sakura is objectively shit though. Followed closely by Medea

What did they mean by this?

HF will be the same, watched it last week.
People will laugh at shit that's the slightest bit funny.
It might of been unenjoyable if the audio in there wasn't spectacular. The impact of servant attacks echoing throughout the cinema. Some of them catch you by surprise too, it was a joy to experience it that way.

Only rhinokeks do.

Really depends on where it's showing. SF showing wasn't bad at all, mostly asians.

From what I've gathered it depends on whether you're in a major city or not. In my small SoCal city, the audience mostly laughed at comedic moments, as well as a few unintentionally funny parts.

My theater had pretty much no talking which was nice, but people laughed at fucking everything. Don't get me wrong, parts of the movie are genuinely funny, but when there was scattered laughter during the high jump scene I knew I was in an audience of le epic memers.

Also the entire theater applauded at YOROKOBE SHOUNEN

The only reaction I noticed when I went to see it was when Kirei went “Yorokobe, shounen” and during the curry scene.

Is it worth to watch only for the sex scenes?

>that random Rem, Lelouch and Serval

Wow. Can Rinfags counter this?

>Rin literally has children with someone other than Shirou
what? where was this? i dont remember this in the VN

Heavens Feel Normal End

So you guys who watched the movie already, where does part 1 ends at? saber's "death" ?

Part one ends just after the death of Saber, yeah. Around the end of Day 8 after the Rider vs Assassin fight.

I mean it you haven't read it, then it's going to be difficult to follow the movie given how condensed it was.

Because somehow being a rape victim makes her a slut, but mostly because they are Rinfags

My theater was pretty okay, the curry scene was pretty much the only thing that got a rise out of people. Given that they were serving drinks at the theater I was worried that there would be a bunch of drunk weebs laughing and screaming at every scene, but was pleasantly surprised by the restraint most showed.

Not long after Saber's death. Shirou returns home bloodied and fucked up and Sakura tries to help him and he decides that he's gonna keep fighting even without Saber. Oh and then we get a shot of Saber trying to swim to the grail, but Alter comes up behind her and embraces her.

>user has not read the FSN at this point
the absolute fucking state of Sup Forums

HF movie wasn't terrible, but Ilya's characterization was all over the place, cute casual clothes medea dies instantly, and the character designs are still the same dogshit from UBW TV. The "official" subtitles are also around the same quality as FGO's NA translation.

The scenes with the shadow were pretty good though, mediocre cgi aside, and hopefully the new alterwank scenes in movie 2/3 will help actually characterize Saber since Fate route's never getting an adaptation

But yes, read the VN

I'm glad to see the first Heaven's Feel film has created greater endearment for Sakura. Secondaries and Grand Order faggots are finally seeing her for who she is.

>the most devoted to Shirou
Shirou stole that devotion from Shinj.

Good to see that Ufotable is putting all their effort into the best route after the practice with UBW.

Nasu is a hack and the only ppl who like his writing are those who've been mindbroken by worms and kiddos who haven't read his vns in all their glory

Like sure heaven's feel is the best route by miles but goddamn is nasu retarded

ETA on the movie being online with subs?

It's barely worth it for Ilya. It would be great if not for all the stupid, boring bullshit with Sakura dragging it down.

Top and bottom are spot on