First time getting fucked by a politician, eh Sup Forums?

First time getting fucked by a politician, eh Sup Forums?
Welcome to life, many more years of it to come!

Attached: 1521419490639.jpg (480x480, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dDt7W
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Actually thinking Trump wasn't going to be a shit leader
I'll never understand millenials and boomers

Not my first time seeing a shill invasion though, sage

It's no surprise there are so many shocked Trumpcucks. Most of them are teenagers.

It was their first time voting user, go a little easy on them

Shill thread, might as well post hentai to prune this bullshit.

Attached: 001.gif (535x408, 845K)

Attached: 1521384899764.jpg (682x1024, 78K)

Nah, I got fucked by Obama too...what do they do to these guys once they get to the white house?

Attached: 1521423913052.jpg (380x750, 40K)

concern troll thread No. 50448 of today

Usually they are too high on meth but they pulled it together for one day and voted for drumpf.

Yep
This basically shows that the trumpshills on here are actually underage kiddies, who were babbies when Iraq happened.

That's why they can't see the current march to war, or the danger of the neocons. They were too young to remember the last time. They lack context.

Attached: 96742d56c3893a7e6eebd2965a9cbe05.gif (729x446, 2.52M)

Attached: 2509539 - Catria Est Fire_Emblem Fire_Emblem_1 Fire_Emblem_2 Fire_Emblem_3 Fire_Emblem_Echoes Palla. (3114x2863, 465K)

can someone please give me a quick rundown on what's happened today?

there are like 50 threads sperging out about Trump, but what has he done?

Attached: 1444166249159.jpg (750x725, 365K)

>we must maintain the Sup Forums walls
you've already lost

Nothing wrong, just shills shilling as usual.

Attached: 1521528774810.jpg (4135x6018, 3.67M)

he signed a bill that seemed to alienate the last group of trash that was still in support of him. The hopes and dreams of many backward rural types were blown to pieces today. They need to find a new moron to worship now.

Signed the omnibus which included all kinds of liberal bullshit after saying how much of a mess it is and how he'll never sign one like it again.

What does the bill even do apart from pissing jews and leftists off? Nobody read it.

Attached: detail.gif (720x480, 851K)

I READ A LOT OF SHIT FROM THIS SPECIES HISTORY AND TIMELINE , THERE'S IS NOTHING TO BE SURPRISED WITH HUMANS

Yesterday was the latest move in getting anyone who might even have any moderate tendencies from his cabinet, and get a bunch of arch-neocons in. Clearly in preperation for war. Probably de-certifying the Iran deal in May, but he might even be looking to launch a decapitation strike on Damascus sooner.
Tillerson, McMaster out
Pompeo, Haspel, promoted
Bolton (one of the Bushies) in

And today, he ok'd a budget that is basically a Democrat budget. Includes everything he said he'd stop, includes nothing he said he'd get (apart from ever increasing military spending).

It's clear he's continuing the destroy the republic from the inside and is looking to start more war abroad.

so he signed a bill costing $1.3tn which funds the govt for the next 6 months
in order to avoid another govt shutdown, he had to compromise with the Democrats and include loads of cucked liberal bullshit which includes funding loads of stupid foreign aid programmes (probably among other things)

is that basically correct?

Civil war is the only way forward kiddos.

Politicians never change anything, they exist to give you false hope and stall change.

You are all idiots or underage faggots if you can't see this.

He just signed a bill that supports your side. The conman is on your side now.

Epic chess move. You shills may not realize it, but when fighting against the ultimate AI (Jews), all you can hope for is a draw. There is no winning against the PC.

Attached: 2533043 - Fire_Emblem Fire_Emblem_6 Lilina Nayaase_Beleguii.png (2508x3541, 1.87M)

Funds the government for 6 months. All kinds of shit as you might imagine, I'm learning more about what was in it myself right now. As someone who voted for trump, this is very very fucked.

oh shit, so is WW3 confirmed then?
i saw he hired some (((neocon))) warmonger yesterday

so this is the power of draining the swamp?

Civil war or bust.

All politicians are frauds. Democrat and Republican. Both parties are controlled by the same masters.

Oh wow. Funding, how scary...

Attached: www9cloudus_ed3f97f98b8c5e344694452_817824540.png (624x878, 733K)

Yeah more or less. Even the funds he got for the wall are just leftover from some bush era bill.. tons of money for Israel, social programs, promoting democracy in Europe of all places.. I think most of his supporters thought he'd veto it even if it would be overturned after.

The power of nothing burgers.

Attached: 2523917 - Corrin Fire_Emblem Fire_Emblem_Fates.jpg (2477x2798, 650K)

KEEP DREAMING LOL Sup Forums WAS NEVER ABOUT SOCIETY OR REVOLUTION BUT A ESCAPE FROM IT AND ALL THE EMOTIONAL WRAP , I WANTED TRUE FREEDOM FOR THE MIND

You're right. I can't believe how cowardly the right is, even a mentally unstable leftist cuck was more courageous than us. Remember that guy who shot at some Republicans during baseball? Bernout hero.

Attached: 1519227627464m.jpg (724x1024, 88K)

Whether he was always one of THEM, or he was totally out of his depth and they've taken control of him since he took office...I don't know. But I suppose it doesn't really matter. He's not fixing anything, he's not working for the people. Just more of the same.

More war
More Israel (literally, more lebensraum)
More deficit and debt
More wall st and fed res power
More police state

>Red pill:
The only way America can be saved is if you abandon both parties
If we learn anything from Trump, it's that even an outsider becomes an insider once they become the nominee for team red/blue.
Even Rand, even Bernie, even Tulsi.
If they're the Rep/Dem candidate, ignore them.
Don't vote blue if you get fed up with red
Don't go to red when blue lets you down
And once you go third party STAY third party.
That way, every cycle red and blue's shares go down and you slowly break their hold on the country.

>Black pill:
Americans are too dumb to sustain it. They always relapse, like drug addicts.
Every time a third party/independent puts in a good showing, and thus paves the way for their progress to be built on next time, (((they))) wheel out an especially 'charismatic' red or blue candidate, and the people fall for the meme. They go back to red/blue, and all the momentum is lost.

Attached: graph.png (1046x530, 35K)

Attached: 1521516884450.jpg (600x800, 436K)

Because Jill Stein, Deez Nuts, and Gary Johnson are so much better choices.

Attached: 1521702024557.png (2500x1407, 2.53M)

Attached: 1521670585579m.jpg (1024x764, 122K)

Do god's work user.

Attached: Anti-fa shill tactics.png (1834x1366, 211K)

Attached: 2532478 - Cordelia Fire_Emblem Fire_Emblem_Awakening.jpg (850x1200, 96K)

Based.

Attached: lusciousnet_lusciousnet_27_858786042.jpg (822x1170, 1.04M)

It's not about them personally
It's about breaking the stranglehold that red and blue a.k.a. the uniparty has on America.

It's the only way I can think of to fix it.
Clearly even this brash outsider who 'hijacked' the Republican party...failed. They've hijacked him.
You have to break their stranglehold. Jesse Ventura is right.

Don't you realize you're fucked? WE'RE ALL FUCKED.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (708x765, 82K)

Why don't we just divide the US?

Attached: 66.gif (720x480, 908K)

>

>not funding wall
>not deporting foreign invaders
>banning weapon modifications and calling machine guns illegal
>backing internet surveillance
>backing gun control measures
Behold a pale horse.

Attached: 1521534154093.jpg (960x540, 203K)

Retard.

Attached: 2521154 - Fire_Emblem Fire_Emblem_Heroes fjorm.jpg (848x1200, 169K)

Because red&blue own every part of the country.
What are you even saying man?
Why are you so opposed to not voting for red&blue?
Are you that addicted?

Attached: Donkey_vs_elephant_h8szxq[1].jpg (1000x500, 106K)

Com'on Boludo, back for

well I really don't care about left and right , i am so much out of that shit , not gonna waste mental energy on fabricated ideologies and pathetic democracy , in my humble opinion we should have Computers running the system and organize society , because at the end it's all about resources and nothing more

The basics of a functional civilization are heath and resources

Nothing more is needed

Our current system is not even near type 1 civilization

No, I hate red and blue. I'm talking about every state being divided. As in Congress and a president not existing.

Attached: 64c696ac2bcd2520ac7d4e89a8e4281c.jpg (850x1204, 289K)

Trusting a man made computer to do anything is retarded.
We should allow nature to run society. Remove the safety net, if individuals cannot supply themselves with security at an old age then why should I supply it for them, or anyone not willing?
No masters but I.

Attached: 1420132642945.jpg (1920x1080, 102K)

Nah.

Restore the Feudal Monarchies and Nationalism/Isolationism that all Social and Racial problems are solved

Oy vey, lad. Who will run that program? Who will listen to it?

Attached: 1521527726980.jpg (2080x2998, 3.94M)

I browse /a everyday because I'm girl y todas las nenas lindas de Puerto Rico aman al anime.

Attached: 2523914 - Corrin Fire_Emblem Fire_Emblem_Awakening Fire_Emblem_Fates Gerome Morgan.jpg (1024x1400, 290K)

Oh, ok, dissolving the United States.
Nice idea.
How would you even accomplish that?

You'd have to call a constitutional convention or whatever, and every state or most states would have to vote for it. Like 75%?
Name one Dem or Rep who would vote for that?
To accomplish even that, you have to have the right people in.
To get those people in, you have to break their hold. By voting for anyone but them.
Libertarian. Green. Constitution. Weed. Nazi. independents. Anyone but them.
Bring the 'other' % share up and Red&Blue % shares down, with every election. Progressively, more and more.

Not just the presidential election.
Every single election.
For Congress
For the Senate
For your state Congress
For Governor
For local elections
Mayor, city council, judges

Vote ANYONE but Democrat or Republican

Attached: DYjeQj3UMAAt70R.jpg (863x1200, 166K)

MODS

>I browse /a everyday because I'm girl y todas las nenas lindas de Puerto Rico aman al anime.

Interesting.

Want to be the wife of a Jihadist?

When was the last time this worked?

Attached: 1517288852475.jpg (768x1024, 142K)

No, no Muslims allowed in my chocha. You fags don't eat pork. That's in its essence anti-Puerto Rican.

Attached: 1521400986105.jpg (781x930, 135K)

>No, no Muslims allowed in my chocha. You fags don't eat pork. That's in its essence anti-Puerto Rican.

Sad

Attached: 1521527033573.jpg (2000x2885, 2.92M)

Btw Archived

archive.is/dDt7W

It's never been done, because like I originally said

Every time a third party/independent puts in a good showing, and thus paves the way for their progress to be built on next time, (((they))) wheel out an especially 'charismatic' red or blue candidate, and the people fall for the meme. They go back to red/blue, and all the momentum is lost.

You have to break the cycle
Hopefully Trump is the final redpill for this

Do you really think this is a shill thread?
Are you happy to just post hentai all day?
Aren't you upset that Drumpf is spending more and more money for ZioWars, while Puerto Rico still lies devastated?

Convert to Christianity or Atheism and move to Puerto Rico then.

Attached: 1521492569592.png (1196x1674, 1.03M)

Yea but for me that's limited and narrow , with such potential wasting mental energy like this , you lucky that energy is unlimited , even if you pay it every month

this is the sort of supply you talking about and you willing to participate on this emotional vampiristic system of million dollar cars and mansions

Human kind decaying every day until the final reset...

Attached: This_Post.jpg (491x491, 42K)

>Christianity

Only when liberation theology is expelled, may I think of your case

Honestly yeah, I'm upset that Trump doesn't give a shit about Puerto Rico. Didn't even give us tax cuts. Fine this isn't a shill thread. And I am happy posting hentai.

Attached: 723565 - Dawn May Porkyman.jpg (950x1343, 495K)

Attached: 1521483466468.png (1000x1412, 686K)

>jews want people to abandon a control system and live freely
You're very stupid, for a human.

Attached: 2e7d5c0dd0c6643772414cc11d3ef764.gif (493x458, 1.31M)

same way technology evolve the psychic aspect of human mind and consciousness will evolve too

so in order to have a system upgraded like that will need a mind upgraded as well

same theory for type one civilization and up
you need to have the human mind psych evolved to that level

just as simple as that

How are the repairs going?
I heard that contracts were given out, but it was some tiny company with no experience in the area, and it turned out someone in the administration had a personal stake in the company. Typical corruption.

Is the rebuilding going well? Has it even started?
Is it some Trump kikery where it seems that the fed govt will pay for it but later it turns out the fine print says PR has to pay for it themselves, later?

"converting" is fucking stupid, and I am vexed by your implied methodology:
Either you ARE convinced of a premise (magic,souls,fire from my wazoo) or you aren't.

'converting' is daft. You're convinced, or you aren't.

Oregon is voting on a bill to ban semi-automatics.

Attached: 1315422622945.jpg (949x944, 177K)

You guys realize us oldfags see right through your facade, right? Your tactics have changed but you'll never convert us.

Most of the island is okay, rebuilding started since the hurricane passed. There's like maybe one or two towns left without electricity. We're pretty much paying for it ourselves since the government and La Autoridad de Energia Electrica are corrupt.

Attached: 1521497256554.png (900x900, 515K)

I've been here since 2007 nigger.
It's okay to be upset with your elected president, worshiping your leader is fucking retarded exactly for reasons like this and now you're going to learn through pain.

Attached: 1266952533215.jpg (256x256, 17K)

go to reddit retard

I see religion as kind of a LARP, but a serious one.

Attached: 1521419848610.jpg (942x1417, 623K)

>t.Aussie

ISRAEL #1

respect her Faith, Kafir

Attached: 2530732 - Fire_Emblem Fire_Emblem_Heroes Sharena.png (641x540, 455K)

because the rich and powerful are the ones truly in power

A lot of religions have purpose of indoctrinating youth into a mindset of authority and hierarchy as well as encyclopedic historical knowledge. People who are more religious-leaning have an easier time learning history and government than Atheists who tend to lean more towards individualism and progressiveness which is why so many Commie fucks are atheists.

Attached: 1148890830152.jpg (300x238, 41K)

Attached: 200325b.jpg (400x600, 90K)

What happened to the whole 'PR is about to go bankrupt' thing that was happening before the hurricane?

Will PR ever recover from that or is it more borrowing, more debt etc for eternity? Especially if you're paying for the hurricane repair.

WE have such few time to exist in this timeline , how can we waste our mental energy on this , I serious don't get the actual state of this species

t.nigger

Why does Puerto Rico simply not make a Republic or Autonomous Confederation or even asks to be formally annexed to Spain or Mexico, or even to Brazil (Although this one does not have much to do)?

These are countries that are closest to your culture, right?

It's uncertain at this point. Trump said he thought about erasing the debt, but he didn't actually do it. So yeah the government keeps borrowing. There were some good news regarding tax incentives and loopholes, but I can't find the article from El Nuevo Dia.

Attached: 549967a18372e4bfeef9595fdf450c56.jpg (1000x1414, 187K)

Our elderly's culture is the closest to Spain while our youth's culture is closest to the US.

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (850x992, 197K)

the prob is that religion hijack spirituality as any commie political system would invade a society absent of political need , it's called emotional vampirism

now you have people dictating and putting justice and words in God's mouth that they cannot even explain the existence of God by human words...

Attached: DF3NRzyW0AAlvPe.jpg (931x578, 106K)

Ah
Well, good luck bro

I dunno about your politics, but for the 50 states, I still think they have to break the uniparty stranglehold by voting third party. No matter who it is. Even if you're a liberal and the only third party option is a Nazi. Vote for the Nazi. Even if you're a libertarian and the only 3rd option is the Communist party candidate. Vote for the commie. He won't get in, but you're laying the groundwork for the future by depriving the Red/Blue kikes of your vote. You're making it possible for a good guy to win later.

Settle for a red/blue kike, and nothing changes.
4 years. 8 years. 20 years. 100 years. 1000 ye- ok lol America won't last that long.

Attached: lusciousnet_8cf95e59744d23e2d6a6423_1951548247.640x0.png (640x640, 419K)

A thousand years, lmao good one.

Attached: 1521450705777.jpg (614x1000, 88K)