Wife and mistress

>wife and mistress

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/FUgqX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hotaru is wife. The skellington can fuck off.

Hotaru is crazy enough to bite your penis off

Unfortunately Hotaru doesn't have a crush on Kokonutsu.

First post best post.

Are you the same retard who thought Ebino wasn't in love Tarou?

Hotaru is simply better. Saya cannot compete.

Hotaru is the wife, with those hips of hers she'll give birth easily. Plus she's loaded with money, no need to worry about income.

I never read that manga, so I wouldn't know. However, I do know there is no evidence that Hotaru is attracted sexually to anything other than sweets.

Name of Manga please

>drawing her without hips and a weird body type
>this user actually saving it
just what

maybe you should read the dagashi manga.

My Big Fat Ass

The ending is pretty obviously Hotaru marrying Coconuts and running the shop while he helps in his spare time from drawing stuff anyway.

Right now the manga has her wanting to start her own company and she wants Kokonotsu to join her.

Why else would she hang out so long in bumfuck nowhere? She wants the cockonotsu.

imgur.com/a/FUgqX

How much?

Armpits

You can be happy that she still looks like that. Considering her lifestyle she should either be a fat piece of shit or atleast have the worst skin in history.

Same here.

Asuka hates Shinji though

Will Hotaru's brother make Coconuts man up and finally confess to Hotaru?

I want to hot glue Hotaru.

What's one way you could improve her design?

If you could find a way every heterosexual man on earth would jizz simultaneously without warning.

I'll just have Hotaru.

Well her basic character design is perfect but I want to see her in an outfit that features ZR

nobody ever posts coffee girl.

>Fat Ass
all I see are those boobs and eyebrows

>Having a mistress

There's a good reason for that.
It's because she's shit

She is the best girl thank you. Better than candy slut anyways.

That is incorrect.

M-more flabby candy please

It is the most correct

candy ass

Why can't we be friends

Candy and Alcohol is the best combo.

Who gives a fuck about tits or ass, look at those eyebrows

>yfw Hotaru came for the Coconouts but decided to build her own harem instead

No, he's going to fall in love with Coconuts too

I'd love to have strategy meetings with her.

>wife and sugar mammary

AAAAAAAAA

That's not proper lifting posture.

Damn, Coconuts looks so good here.

So this is canon?

Gloves. Add gloves.

The one were she fucks the dad is canon.

Excellent taste.

now I intrigue

Hatsukoi Zombie
Pic related is Ebino, tomboy oneesan, a secondary character that is fans' favorite enough to crush the main heroine by miles.
Author cornered himself while he tries to fight Ebino's popularity.

Hotaru is obsessed with candy, she wants to become closer to her father by learning more about it as possible.

how many ribbons would you get for your business user?

I want to see her in an outfit with ZR too. The fanbook Kotoyama released last year actually had a preliminary design with ZR in in. Too bad she's yandere.

Hair color gradient sort of like this I know it's just the shading but if she dyed the tips of her hair Blue or Pink I'd cum instantly at the sight of her.

If Hotaru is that busty, I wonder what her mother looks like...

Hotaru as wife to get her money
Saya as mistress to spend all the time with her alone

Nothing.

Marry Skelly and stay faithful because cowslut will eat my sweets

If I wasn't sworn to another, Hotaru would be my waifu.

She's just full of life - a unquenchable zest for life. I want to travel the globe with her and eat snacks and candy in strange lands. Honestly the fact that she's a 10/10 in the looks is just an added bonus.

Sort of a coin toss.You'd have to be a fetishist to think decisively that one or the other is more attractive. I say this, of course, not knowing their personalities. Though left seems perturbed by right's Mega Milk, right's body position is emphasizing her assets more than left, and the different is minimal in terms of enjoyment from a male perspective.

Right is more thicc, though, so there's some guys who will put that into the positive column. But truthfully, if we're looking at reproduction, pregnancy ruins a woman so much that they'll either be transformed to the right shape, or modern medicine will make up the difference while just leaving a few scars.

Is Hotaru really in love with Kokonatsu? I've read the manga and she doesn't even blink an eye being naked in front of him. She treats him like he was her nephew or something.

i don't like big tits

we know, homo

i am not homosex