HOLY FUCK! TRUMP JUST BANKROLLED THE OIG AND SESSIONS!

HEADS ARE GONNA ROLL!!!!!! SESSIONS AND THE OIG JUST GOT A MASSIVE BANKROLL!

CHECK OUT THE SPENDING BILL

Pg 534 - 11 Mil
Pg 546 - 39.1 Mil
Pg 556 - 65 Mil
Pg 565 - 4.8 Mil
Pg 571 - 5 Mil
Pg 573 - 14.7 Mil
>congress.gov/115/bills/hr3354/BILLS-115hr3354pcs.pdf

Inspector General Horrowitz JUST GOT BANKROLLED A TON OF MONEY

Attached: happening.jpg (343x361, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fox43.com/2018/03/23/us-disrupts-massive-and-brazen-iranian-hacking-scheme-doj-says/
congress.gov/115/bills/hr3354/BILLS-115hr3354pcs.pdf
scribd.com/document/374562024/Omnibus#from_embed
docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20180319/BILLS-115SAHR1625-RCP115-66.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KEK BLESSED US FASTER THAN EXPECTED

Attached: 1495759936059.gif (400x388, 160K)

(((Trump))) (((Horowitz)))

MIGA

>mug storm

Are you gonna be shilling while the real truth is coming out and pretending like it's fake?

Attached: 1503952707262.jpg (458x390, 48K)

Horowitz is the reason McCabe was fired, nice try shill

Attached: 1520671139737.jpg (632x732, 351K)

Jewish shills are the only people on this board who use the talking point that all Jews are bad. Nobody thinks in absolutes but a Sith.

Attached: 1513011575843.png (584x800, 110K)

fox43.com/2018/03/23/us-disrupts-massive-and-brazen-iranian-hacking-scheme-doj-says/

When you send people over a billion in cash and gold they really respect you. Lmfao.

Never trust a kike. Today he does Trump a favor, tomorrow he'll be helping get Trump impeached.

You are too obvious. Fuck off.

I'm too obvious? About what? You didn't even say anything.

Attached: 1499280344611.jpg (653x590, 76K)

page 646 mentions $168 million for the OIG.

WHAT IS IT HAPPENING TODAY? HAS OPERATION "NO GO GOY" BEING ENACTED ALREADY? I THOUGHT WE HAD MORE TIME!!!

Attached: 1517617504989.png (1000x1040, 260K)

Quick rundown? I don't know is that a lot of money? Anything to compare it with?
So did Inspector General's investigation get money or his salary or FBI or Mueller or what

No wonder the shills are freaking out. They are projecting their fear onto us.

Attached: 1496008940179.gif (307x325, 3.95M)

Also who put it in? Wasn't it Dems who wrote the omnibus Bill? I find it hard to believe they could sneak this one in

Attached: 1510712975952.jpg (1641x1255, 563K)

Someone explain what this means?

>Dems
Dems didn't write the omnibus bill because the bill is a bunch of smaller bills written by different groups. You have no idea what you're talking about.

IT MEANS THE SWAMP IS GONNA BE DRAINED AND JEWISH SHILLS ARE GONNA GET THE ROPE TOO.

fucking hell i almost died of cringe reading this

Quick rundown?

Attached: bugs-bunny1.jpg (720x540, 58K)

So, would someone please give me a non biased quick rundown on today's events?

Bout time someone noticed

Isnt that what you guys do with the 4d chess meme?

Attached: 1508787683220.jpg (229x221, 11K)

So someone snuck that one in without anyone noticing? Is that why Trump signed it so quickly without VETOing?

Trump wouldn't have signed the bill if it didn't contain things he absolutely will need, and will need soon

Attached: hijak.gif (844x1000, 502K)

Obvious you're either a kike or an idiot who has never met a kike.

WHY HELLO FELLOW BOOMERS TRUST SOME JEWS TRUST THE BASED JEWS LIKE BEN SHAPIRO AND MILO YANNOPOULIS :3

Checked! Praise KEK

miggers!

You're acting fucking stupid right now. Are you okay?

Attached: 1503568702023.jpg (480x360, 44K)

Attached: a.png (542x814, 107K)

Attached: b.png (616x494, 68K)

Trump should announce Trump brand rope.

Told you, they're all in on it cause they've all been comp'd like sushi.
Trump knows the way.

Attached: punished.jpg (3049x3182, 2.12M)

M A G A

Attached: HelloZion.jpg (938x844, 133K)

>congress.gov/115/bills/hr3354/BILLS-115hr3354pcs.pdf
H.R 3354 was passed September of last year.

Attached: 1520393326993.png (600x572, 220K)

This begs the question, why did he do steaks?

Attached: autismo.png (557x443, 163K)

Attached: 1517860616996.jpg (4364x3181, 3.91M)

Oh so it's not the omnibus bill?

I hope it means that but then what about the CLOUD Act? What could Trump do to prevent this bullshit from being missused?

It took a commie, guys. That's what it took to call out this bullshit.

wrong link oops

^ real link

same pages

That's the Department of Homeland Security IG not the FBI

None of that shit is gonna matter once the swamp starts being drained and we go back to CONSTITUTIONAL LAW. Our whole PARADIGM is about to shift.

see:

wrong link, statement stands, and pages still legit

Attached: 1.png (577x756, 64K)

I think OP just linked the wrong bill.

delusional.

Attached: 2.png (752x503, 33K)

yea i linked wrong bill by accident,

but the pages and info are accurate

Attached: 3.png (758x606, 50K)

I seriously hope that is the case, I dont want to have my kids live through the Deux Ex arc.

Attached: 4.png (609x748, 73K)

That's actually a fucking great question.

168 MILLION TO THE OIG:

Oh nice, IG took down McCabe and I think also rooted out Strzok/Page(?) so this is good news. I guess Dems just missed this?
Schumer/Pelosi were celebrating the bill, wonder if they know yet?

Attached: 1521813699030.png (1500x1106, 2.49M)

It would explain his national security statement.

And remember, Trump emphasized hes signing this as a matter of NATIONAL SECURITY

How many drugs are you on to believe Trump of all people will do this shit? You remind me of the Drunkards wife after the beatings. Mind you I agree with you, but Trump is no monolith he's just another man that's joined the swamp. If we want the swamp purged it's gonna have to be by hand and rope.

>government institution gets some funding in a spending bill just like many others
>OMG 4D chess MAGA AWOOOO
You guys are really desperate for anything right now to damage control this shitshow Trump has made.

great. Now show how much money the OIG got last year and compare the two. OIG just took a pay cut retards, down from 326m last year.

Because if Trump doesn't then no one will. I believe because I have to. If Trump isn't the one then there is no hope for our nation or our future. Because no one else will do it.

Let them think it. They're underage LARPers and Schizophrenic Boomers.

Did you have dreams and hopes at one point? What deprived you of your humanity? What brought you to such a low point that you have to shill on the internet for pedophiles and murderers. Why do you sell your soul to these people? Why are you filled with so much hate?

Zionism is finished, Moshe. You guys lost. You're pure evil and you will always lose.

THE OIG RECIEVED A 7% RAISE THIS YEAR KEEPING PACE WITH INFLATION!>!!!1!!

This is for salaries and operating expenses for the office of the Inspector General. This is not unlimited funds to drain the swamp you fucking morons. Sage.

Thank you, leaf. I needed this.

The bill was essentially 'everyone pile in the shit you want funding for so we can ram this through'. Real gross politicking by both sides, but not surprising considering how long everything has been fucked.

The real question is will they allow this to be precedent in the future. If they do there will be yet another grand shift in the public opinion.
People want fiscal accountability back in the government, but are so doped up on drugs and talmudvision that they can't articulate it, and blank check bills like this pass because of it.

Draining the swamp can't fall under "operating expenses?"

No one had a total grasp of the bill during the vote. It was essentially everyone getting their way, now we just get to see who got the bigger deal in the end.

It still should leave a sour taste in any conservatives mouth, but using goy rules to play a kike game is a sure way to lose.

Seth Rich will be avenged

Attached: 72A82AD8-AEFA-45E8-B4CA-122183FB1C83.jpg (744x679, 113K)

>Our whole PARADIGM is about to shift.
hope so, push it there or die trying

What happened with pic related?

Attached: argentina.jpg (900x506, 100K)

>Jewish
>Jews
transparent as glass

>implying the sith werent the good guys
>implying they werent building an army to defend the galaxy from the coming onslaught of the sci fi equivalent of the devil
>implying the jedi didnt ruin the galaxy's chance of resisting the coming annihilation

No one had a full grasp, right, everyone just threw it in a pot and a complete bill absolutely no one understood came out. Give me a break, stop swallowing what the TV tells you.

ATTENTION ALL, IGNORE THE LINK IN MY OP... ITS WRONG LINK,

REAL LINK HERE:

Worthless kikes like you deserve a painful death.

Attached: 1512623826076.gif (500x216, 872K)

>implying the lazy fuck gave kike wars that much thought
He just copied popular concepts from movies he watched as a kid.

>This money is for the people who drain the swamp, not for draining the swamp, see?
Kill yourself, you fucking kike retard.

everything about that sub, from the model number, to the amount of crew on board, to the coordinates at which it disappeared at, to the amount of distress calls that were received the amount of days later that those distress calls were received.. The entire thing had kike numerology all over it.

That's what happened you stupid kike. Do you think anyone had time to read the entire fucking bill when it was released hours before the vote?
No single person knew the complete scope of this bill when it was voted on. So that means both sides got a blank check for their pet projects.

>try to post direct link to bill
weird that numoot thinks congress.gov link is spam

Attached: John-Bolton.jpg (576x384, 49K)

/iag/ is up faggots!!! get in here

>implying the core canon wasnt written by the various authors later on.

Im not the one who capitalized the word jew, kike.

What would the normal budget be, same period of performance

I love this shit. Are you serious? The train crash happened within 5 minutes of the super lunar eclipse ending.

A good house is impossible to build on a fucked foundation, no matter how impressive it might be.
Then again the foundation of star wars was solid because he directly copied it from other movies, so it is more like the bottom floor of this house is made out of cheap plastic made to look like brick.

Too bad nobody wants to work for these retards.

Attached: neganlaughing.jpg (960x480, 45K)

This should be the proper direct link

docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20180319/BILLS-115SAHR1625-RCP115-66.pdf

You're a fucking moron, it's called politcal theater for a reason. That's what is sold to the public, that no one knew, they all fucking knew. Sadly the public isnt smart enough to understand, which is why you will all lose in the end. None of you are smart enough to stop it or what's coming. Not your country anymore, say hello to the new order ladies.

fuck meant to quote

Attached: LOW ENERGY GUY.png (1610x948, 1.13M)

If Trump falls it moves to us. DOTR

and that user is probably phoneposting so it auto capped the J.

But honestly who the fuck knows anymore. Everyone just calls each other kikes when they disagree, so the water is muddy as fuck. Almost like that benefits the kikes or something.

>Trump had terrible week
>the base is upset and venting
>leddit is raiding board and calling everyone shills

Attached: 1511969839699m.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

What 'oig' does mean?

4D CHESS FUCKERS
GET READY

Office of the Inspector General