Concern Trolls on Sup Forums

Everyone is (((concerned))) that Trump sold out all of a sudden.

Don't fall for it. They're all shills trying to fuck with our morale.

Attached: Steak Well Done.jpg (759x842, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

russia-insider.com/en/west-going-war-russia/ri22876
thebulletin.org/2018-doomsday-clock-statement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1521441339965.jpg (585x501, 41K)

Shill

lol trump is a joo

Low effort. SAGE.

BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES BOYS!!!

Attached: shillstorm85995.png (932x700, 632K)

Not true.. a lot of us are pretty put off by things today. What happened today changes everything.

I'm not concerned. I'm loving it. Get fucked, Trumpcucks.

Your shitty thread didn't work the first time, nerd.

Attached: chazz.jpg (600x400, 50K)

This is why I rarely visit Sup Forums nowadays. Discussion is impossible and you'll be called a shill, like what OP is doing.

Attached: ancientpepe.png (427x505, 566K)

Good Night, Jew Side

russia-insider.com/en/west-going-war-russia/ri22876

You seem awfully angry that someone is pointing this out

Attached: rofl235.png (407x353, 128K)

>Not true.. a lot of us are pretty put off by things today. What happened today changes everything.
WHAT IS HAPPENING?

So explain to me why this bill is a good thing? Come on you can do it.

Attached: _49311948_010162350-1.jpg (540x378, 34K)

There is no “our” and there is no morale. I really miss this board not being filled with boomers, newfags, t_d retards, etc.

>Democratic leader Rep. Nancy Pelosi taunted Trump during the House debate on the bill on March 22, saying:

>He has said in one of his tweets this morning how happy he was because he got the $1.6 billion to start the wall and more to come. That’s not completely true, Mr. President. There’s some resources for fencing and repairs and the rest there. But some of that money is for technology and other ways to protect our borders. We all have a responsibility to protect our borders, north and south, but if you want to think that you’re getting a wall, you just think it and sign the bill.

They got marching orders to gaslight right-wing social media after Trump banned bumpstocks. You know, those things nobody even heard of before the LV shooting. Now all the gun grabbers that popped up after Florida are pissed that they have to openly admit they want more, like complete disarmament.

Attached: 1514433022208.gif (240x240, 683K)

Reading is hard, if you are a retarded meatball

>US, and its western allies, are laying the groundwork for a massive war, perhaps a world war, with Eurasia and its allies in the Middle East. With the appointment of Bolton on the same day as Trump signed the first trade action against China (and he emphasized it was the first of many) the signs are very clear. The West is going to war with the East.

Bitchlet Trump will be USA's last clown in charge.
Bet on it.

wow every thread is infested

Not all of them are shills; some of them are older generations trying to slap you idiots and get you to wake the hell up. They're trying to HELP you, and the dumbass teens and twenty-somethings on this board are too stubborn and naive to realize it. Ultimately you are going to have to learn the hard way, the same as everyone else.

How many sealed indictments are there again???

This. It happens for everything little that looks like Trump is doing something against us. But a couple hours or a day later Trump does something remind us that Trump is still /ourguy/ and the concern shills wait until the next time. It getting pretty annoying at this point.

While I'm sure there are some actual supporters with legitimate distaste on the recent developements like Bolton, the Omnibus bill, and bump stocks, OP is right on about the insane number of shill threads all over the place today. Fuck we can't even have normal discourse anymore on here. Hopefully it will die down in a few days. I still have hope the swamp will be drained, its all I have left. Lol

This sub belongs to us now.

Last I saw it was over 13000 or something insane like there...exponentially more than previous years

Or youre delusional

>squeaking noise

Attached: r_the_donald.jpg (1200x630, 115K)

Nice projecting kike leddit shill

>They're all shills trying to fuck with our morale.
No shit, Sherlock.

I don't give a fuck about the omnibus. Why are we pretending we suddenly fucking care about Congress overspending? This shit has been going on for DECADES.

I don't give a fuck about bump stocks. Machine guns were banned a very long time ago. It's way too fucking late to complain about that one.

I don't give a fuck about the Israeli embassy moving to Jerusalem. Trump used the leftist shitstorm over it to defund the UN, which was a bigger fuck-you to Jews than anything any president has done in living memory.

Obamacare is dead. DACA is dead. "Assault weapons" are still legal. Ice has more more spics in custody than in any time in history.

Play on, Mr, Trump. Play on. I won't start worrying until libtards stop calling him "racist," "Hitler," and "Drumpf."

Attached: Deportation cases by year.jpg (620x383, 52K)

>Everyone is (((concerned)))
the deplorables went on to be the degenerates.
kek

Attached: Donat Ivanovich Trolstoyevski.png (333x378, 231K)

#america first

Attached: firefox_2018-03-24_00-36-06.png (581x793, 67K)

>It getting pretty annoying at this point.
This! These fucking pussy shareblue/JIDF faggots coming here, "Gyze! You should have voted for Hillary!" Gas them all.

#USA

Attached: firefox_2018-03-24_00-49-06.png (586x561, 68K)

>I'm just sure Trump is going to be impeached and arrested.
Not after House Intel's investigation found no collusion, bitch. If Mueller claims to find something, HE will end up under investigation.

Attached: 1521269840761.jpg (1060x1200, 185K)

Are you referring to the thread that reached it's reply limit?

Attached: 1499593214510.jpg (581x406, 24K)

>$73 million is a lot of money.
It's chump change, you fucking retard.

Attached: 1494273311341.jpg (246x205, 10K)

>plays his neocon hand by hiring bolton
>signs the worst budget in history into law (no wall)
>shows willingness to enact gun control

Yea we're shills alright. Go back to the_donald you fuckers. You guys are ruining this board with your brainwashed 4d chess bullshit. I voted for his ass, I'm allowed to criticize him

Jobs. Everyone keeps focusing on the defense spending, but the bill has a huge amount of money for increased workforce development. That, coupled with the tax cuts that will attract companies to the United States, is a good thing. Personally, I think bringing jobs back to America is far more important that building a wall that's probably going to be built by wetbacks anyway.

We don't control all of the government. When you have to have 60 votes in the Senate, and there's only 51 Republicans, we have to get the support of 9 Democrats to get anything done. This isn't Trump's fault. It's just the reality of our government. In order to get Defense spending funded, we had to give the Democrats their pound of flesh in order to defend our nation and increase workforce development.

If Trump had a line item veto, this bill would look much different. If you fuckers want to get everything you want, give Trump 60 Senators in the midterm elections.

Spotted to retard from the-Donald that thought he could blend in if he used parentheses. Sage

Q predicted this. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Attached: 375AE586-8D0E-407B-A29B-C1BAD473FC9A.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

They do this every now and then. Shills raid the board from time to time and slide everything with their idiotic leftypol threads. Just hide them and ignore

Kill yourself. Done with him. Been giving him chance after chance since he bombed Syria. He keeps acting like a neocon piece of garbage completely beholden to Israel. Only way he gets my support at this point is by repealing the NFA, auditing/ending the Fed, and/or lining the swamp creatures and traitors on the chopping block and beheading them. He is beholden to fucking Israel and you people still defending him are delusional. Fuck off.

I have to remind everyone over the maga and 4d chess shilling about some things. Some of these Trump supporters don't care if the whole country turns brown and some are pro Israel Zionist shills. I supported Trump to get the brown out. I walked into the DMV the other day and it was wall to wall Mexicans and their spawn. This is in North Carolina about the middle of my state.

Attached: Wolfmoon01.png (864x713, 103K)

Attached: Wolfmoon02.png (864x884, 117K)

Imagine the levels of cognitive dissonance and confirmation bias needed to believe this

I'm trying not to; it's painful.

We must not allow dissenting opinions in Sup Forums. Everything is fine. Everything is normal. Nothing anyone says is anything if it isn't already what I think.

Trump supporters shill for Israel and don't care if the whole country turns brown. I will at least say it was better than Hilary Clinton it's just a slower death though.

your internet accomplishments on the chans will never be remembered

either pol is remembered for something, or not, the (you's) are insignificant to the outside world

I'll give the shills credit, they are now trying to blend in by arguing amongst themselves about who the shills are. It would work if they weren't massive faggots.

>trump goes on camera and shills for daca recipients
>everyone that takes issue is a shill troll
are you faggots even trying anymore? How much did trump pay to rent out your call center to have you faggots shit post pro trump bullshit 24/7 for years

That's fine by me. But to suggest the thread wasn't a success is bullshit.

I successfully reminded Sup Forums that concern trolls are real. I can already see my influence in other threads. The phrase "concern troll" exists in 17 threads right now.

gotta have that space force money

Attached: fRGoVxp.jpg (1024x768, 88K)

>The phrase "concern troll" exists in 17 threads right now.
>the phrase "muh dick" exists in 40 gorillion threads right now

Attached: cocksukinmotheruckers.gif (500x211, 608K)

ISRAEL #1

GAS THE JEWS

>if trump had this unconstitutional right
>fully funds planned parenthood

Pic related from infinity chan

Attached: 1087530D-EEED-4750-85BA-1F1595BAD815.jpg (531x512, 88K)

>infected
The only thing that's infected is the hole where your brain should be

Let me get this straight. President Trump overspends on defence right now... and you complain.!!
Guess Newfag wasn't in the Skyking Threads then. Jeez that really is new.

Attached: IMG_3040.jpg (620x826, 108K)

>sub
Really says it all

Hold his feet to the fire. Trump has corrected course many times after being told by his base what they want

Attached: 4A6D3999-04A8-4B9D-901E-6EE389072887.jpg (1700x2200, 1.22M)

Fuck you newfag retard

Why would they target Edinburgh? Faslane seems much more appropriate.

Fake Lolbertarians shilling for Alphabet agencies and Warmongers get the rope too.

Attached: 1521754498673.jpg (650x525, 138K)

Literally steamrolled by the minority party and the cuckservatices he calls his friends but Trump is too stupid to realize it anyway so who fucking cares. Keep Tweeting at Mueller you fucking faggot Trump

>Trump needs 9 democrats to pass any bill in the Senate
>you believe that there are 9 democrats in the Senate willing to defund planned parenthood.

Are you fucking retarded?

Attached: Faith Goldy - Rebel.png (695x619, 768K)

It's a retarded thing from the 80's that the papers are spinning.
I think they'd hit Fas Lane if the boats were in. I used to live on the shore there and I'm certain they'll have people watching that loch and know what's around.
There's nothing else nearby, Dumbarton. Helensburgh is a tiny town near by.

Pic related

Attached: 3329371A-F3D2-4888-AA7A-4B5C89FA6465.jpg (728x960, 146K)

You gotta go back to r/the_donald kid

Attached: D6E0F9B9-9D25-4959-8449-276A82C784D5.jpg (1242x899, 244K)

Shills think they can divide us.
Let me tell you nigger loving, kike faggots something:
The pendulum swings back, but this time it'll break and there will be no more brother wars.
Fascism will rise and save the West.
Your pet apes will be castrated and shipped back to the jungle.
Your illegal, invading spic voters will be rounded up to the last child and catapulted back to the desert.
Your peaceful, bearded sand rat Muslims will be nothing but a pile of ash and sand.
Your sympathizing sodomites will be drawn and quartered.
Your kike puppet masters will be erased from the histories.
And you, antifa, shills, leftists, (white liberals), will be the last of the 'mass men", the last of the urban, over analytical soy drinking disgrace of a human.

You and your children will be allowed to endure until we are ready to leave this planet. Then, before travelling the cosmos, you will be shown to the world as the greatest traitors, the greatest Judas of humankind. Traitors, filth, vermin, scum. You'll be fed to starving lions and the world Will watch nature devour you and shit you out.

The time of the most despicable man, the liberal, is almost at an end. The age of the white man, the ubermensch, achieves godhood is approaching.

Keep crying Paco.
Cheney still paying you in Legos?

Attached: theboys.jpg (1266x844, 74K)

Founding Father never wanted us to have Bump Stocks OMEGALUL

Get the fuck outta here, Shareblue

Trumpcucks are the worst cucks.

19 million deportation deferrals and you're blustering about WHAT exactly? Its over, you got betrayed in October 2016 before you even voted for him.

February 2018 BULLETIN OF ATOMIC SCIENTISTS: Doomsday is closer than it's ever been
*Doomsday Clock Is Moved Too Two Minutes To Midnight
thebulletin.org/2018-doomsday-clock-statement
Defending you is a priority. The chips are already down, there is no walking away.
Good old uncle Trumpy.

Attached: IMG_3003.jpg (220x220, 41K)

And look he didn't even mean it.

Attached: IMG_3089.png (1250x654, 152K)

Who can stay mad at this face.

Attached: IMG_3091.jpg (700x455, 66K)

Then you are not a lolbertarian kike, just a lefty that voted for clinton.

Attached: jej.png (629x542, 436K)

I did notice in the press conference the woman from the border control or whatever department its called mentioned "in conjunction with the department of defense" at some point.. and Trump dropped some reference to the wall being "national deference". both at the time I thought were a little unusual so I think this is semi possible, but perhaps also wishful thinking, we'll see.

this kike is tweeting about the government banning gun accessories right now

op you are proof that Sup Forums has been taken over by mouth breathing t_d retards. kill yourself.

That is annoying too. He was never 100% our guy. Still doesn't mean 'should have voted Shillery".
Fuck that noise it's unamerican.