Houseki no Kuni

[menacing]

Other urls found in this thread:

land-of-the-lustrous.com/countdown/
my.mixtape.moe/eeqihm.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/mpccem.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

new bread?

Why did Sensei give the master scholar job to Phos when Ghost Quartz was already the librarian?

Managing the library and writing an encyclopedia are different enough. Sensei probably thought it was a natural fit for Phos's curiosity, along with giving her some kind of token job to do.
You'd think that after the tens of thousands to millions of years this has been going on, everything on the island would be documented. It really would have been a pointless job just to make Phos feel useful.

aesthetic gem

man phos really doesn't seem too broken up about losing her arms

AOTS

>it's another Phos causes everyone to suffer episode
Dammit Phos, why are you such a dumb rock

land-of-the-lustrous.com/countdown/
The prompt to retweet this line:
>He has come. 0d 00:00:00 / 0d 00:00:00 / 0d 00:00:00 / 0d 00:00:00
Changed to:
>He was there. 0d 00:00:00 / 0d 00:00:00 / 0d 00:00:00 / 0d 00:00:00

does saying that make you feel smart lunarian scum

The only ones at fault this episode were the ice floes.

Literally everything bad that has happened in this series is because of Phos and the way she is. They would all be better off if she did not exist.

god dammit Phos did her best, stop blaming him!

Next episode

>gave us a new waifu and then took her away
That's just cruel.

i must make haste, he says, while continuing to walk briskyl

>Hooks + Grenades

Why didnt the Lunarians try that combination ever again? Is fucking great for dealing with gems.

I rationalize it as him having to make sure he did a thorough job of the Lunarians outside because he has to make sure the sleeping gems are safe. He was leaving them unprotected.

theres an arguably better tactic they employ later

The Lunarians have already perfected their most deadly weapon

Phos

I'm not even joking

Being inmortal sure sucks.

blowing up the things you want to capture is probably a pain in the ass to collect afterwards

or maybe they're a bunch of dum dums

I hope the view of the Earth is pretty from where they're at.

His eyes are such a pretty shape.

They're just fucking around. Hunting gems is a hobby for them, and it's boring if you win too easily.

It's terrable

Sriracha got accidentaly leaked

my.mixtape.moe/eeqihm.mp4

>fall in love with antarc last episode
>this episode happens

Do moonpeople have vagina?

cant believe i nutted to a scene of bortz being bound up and gagged, and slowly being harvested of parts needed to grind up the other gemfriends, all while theyyre forced to watch the excruciating process, helpless, as industrial grade machinery wears each of them down, screaming, into incredibly fine bits, until bort is the last one left and, thoroughly mindbroken, is slowly, teasingly worn down by parts made from diamond

it hurts. it hurts so good.

So does Phos still have sonic speed?
Or is it gone because her arms are too heavy?

No. Yes.

Why the fuck did they introduce such a great character only to kill them off next episode?

It's gone.

Yes the gold/plat is too heavy so the super speed is gone. She still can move quite quickly though as we can see when sh uses her gold.

Why doesn't Phos just encase her entire body in gold and use it like an exoskeleton?

I was ready for this ep to be sad, and I was still ok even when Antarc was getting captured. But seeing Phos trying so hard to save Antarc but still failing was really difficult to watch

my.mixtape.moe/mpccem.webm

You're fucking telling me. That music at:

>Why are they still getting away?!

My heart.

So, where's the anime going to end? Are we getting an original ending? Second season?

Did-

Did Dia's hair grow longer?

>just when you think your Diamond can't get any better she does

My guess is Phos lossing her head.

Didn't notice her short hair in that shot

Also Dia sure is cute

That is what it looks like.

>tfw drooling retard and didn't realize that was Antarc's bath tub at the ending sequence

>Sensei will never pick you up to comfort you

what memories Phos lost with her arms and legs?

>Still hurts inside

How to genki

Enough that she would be a drooling retarded by now if she weren't one already

The exact moment where I started crying.

That is fucked.
link

That's like chapter 46, we're in 19-20 and it's only 4 episodes until the end.

At this rate, the last episode would adapt chapters 30ish, which is kind of weird for it to end at that point.

Phos' VA is really killing the role, she's getting the emotion just right

NE ;_;

phos already lost all her memories once since she doesnt remember of lapi

Hard to believe it's the same voice as Kumiko with all that anger and despair.

Seriously the music in this scene was so fucking perfect. This has to be one of the best debut solo projects of an anime studio ever, even if Orange has been around for a while.

Wait are these candles or more jellyfish in pots? I'm starting to wonder whether they have candles at all.

The only other time the opposing force has felt this otherworldly to me are the Festum which orange also animated.

>next opening will be in total silent
I don't want to suffer anymore!

Yeah but on those chapters mostly nothing happens, just Phos being a show off and having PSTD.

I don't think we're given a clear view of it.

Great phone background.

>mostly nothing happens
Yeah right

I...what?

>yellow despair
>alex
>sphene/peridot
>ghost quartz
>ptsd

all of them involve quite intricate scenes that need a whole new cour

Yeah, well, there isn't going to be a single chapter just of Phos boxing.

No soundtrack until January

Oh yeah, I forgot about alex, I hope at least they animate that. I may have my timeline wrong.

After everything, Phos remembers how to act genki.

Oh, that shot gives us a clear view of something, all right.

Is being Phos suffering?

ptsd is the accumulation of everything, of phos realizing theyre always screwing up, it would be lke this very episode that just aired in impact

Wait, so Phos did know that no gems have ever returned and still believed the moon prince when he said that the moon people had sent gems, gem bodies, gem clones back to earth?

What are the chances that the anime will make CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT Phos look good, compared to that ugly shit in the manga? Sure, we got one nice still of Phos looking determined, but it's still a concern.

Nice quality senpai, thanks for sharing.

I love how every scene in this show is framed in a way that looks like it could be from a standalone photo.

FUYU GA OWARU

Looks fine to me.
I never disliked the manga version either.

I had been wondering that myself. Specifically "at times we returned them" from pic related.

Sensei as popular as ever.

thats just the library records but lunarians have been playing the game for far too long. Probably some gems returned in the past before yellow was even born.

Yes. She finds a new way to suffer every week. It's impressive really.

I see Orange is going to get their mileage out of the gold Festum shader.
Those heartless bastards actually had Antarc sing the ED. I never asked for this.

I REFER TO THE ROCKS AS FEMALES AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME