These are the people calling you a shill

>these are the people calling you a shill

Attached: 3215w7w3qe4z.jpg (891x943, 102K)

>Trump disappointed these faggots, shat all over their ideals and still has them sucking his cock every day for free
BASED

these are degenerates.
They are fat and disgusting.

Patriotic Americans?

I know your countrymen are used to getting locked up for saying words but not here , get used to it cuck.

It's mostly ironic. I doubt there's that many drumpftards left.

wtf i love israel now

What the fuck is 2nd from rights beard?

Don’t underestimate the drumpfcucks. Retards are usually in large numbers.

SOS Gaming?

Aren't those the patriarchal shitlords responsible for school shootings? So glad President Trump had the courage to assign blame where it should be.

It'd be weird if you didn't love your own son.

>Democratic leader Rep. Nancy Pelosi taunted Trump during the House debate on the bill on March 22, saying:

>He has said in one of his tweets this morning how happy he was because he got the $1.6 billion to start the wall and more to come. That’s not completely true, Mr. President. There’s some resources for fencing and repairs and the rest there. But some of that money is for technology and other ways to protect our borders. We all have a responsibility to protect our borders, north and south, but if you want to think that you’re getting a wall, you just think it and sign the bill.

that's what every trump support didn't stop supporting after 2016 looks like, sad sight

abusing your body like this. Get rekt uncle faggots

AWOOO AWOOO AWOOOO
YOU GUYS ARE JUST DEMORALIZING US
FUCKING SHILLS
AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEMENT

Attached: 1519002946811.jpg (734x604, 63K)

>another d&c thread
Success breeds jealousy

Attached: 1494046739656.jpg (497x344, 61K)

Found the fatty.

THATS RIGHT FELLOW MAGA PEDE
MERELY DUH VIDE AND CONCKER!

THAT'S RIGHT, NOW I GOTTA WATCH SOME MORE DAILY SHOW BECAUSE MY WIFE'S BOYFRIEND WONT LET ME WATCH MAHER

Attached: 1493332789210.png (700x645, 448K)

So much beta cock

>Success breeds jealousy

Maybe a success for the Democrats lmao

Attached: march_23_never_forget.png (1423x2056, 3.97M)

The only success Dems had was holding the nation hostage for their own political gain, lmao they wouldn't even try and allow their favorite pets be citizens

Attached: 1497128304838.jpg (348x348, 53K)

So glad UK is progressive, I hope it continues that way.

>not a single based brown pede
SMDH

>if you have [insert opinion here] then you must be like [insert picture of random cringe here], therefore you better agree with [insert desired opinion here] or else I'm going to post another image containing individuals of implied unattractiveness

Attached: 1490491968750.gif (245x285, 916K)

>if you have [insert opinion here] then you must be a shill, therefore you better agree with [insert desired opinion here] or else I'm going to call you shill again

BASED BLACK PEDES ARE BEHIND THE SCENES, THEY ARE THE BRAINS OF THE OPERATION BRO

>these are the people calling you a magapede

Attached: soy.jpg (1920x1300, 1.79M)

THIS x 1000 NOBODY HAS BETTER BULLS THAN US FOLKS

why are MAGA PEDES so delusional lol

I don't think that you're a shill. I think you're a faggot posting garbage threads because you're mad that someone doesn't hold your opinions, so you resort to Stacy tactics to try and shame everyone into agreement with "Oh yeah, well you're unattractive and cringe-worthy if you think that" tier posting, that would be better suited to the likes of some preteen girl on Facebook. You're a piece of trash in a sea of piss, and I hope you seriously consider killing yourself.

this isn't /fit/ this is Sup Forums you don't have to be buff n tuff to know your politics you fucking retard.
honestly how many good looking politicians are there out there? They're all weird looking.

Sh-shill!!!

Attached: 10AC71C8-CD93-43F0-A93D-3DA001795E0C.jpg (400x400, 46K)

Would you rather be called a British bot intervening in american elections.

Attached: 1493561015394.jpg (858x536, 120K)

>Mutts

lol

Attached: 1511386897310.jpg (1024x768, 137K)

kek

Agreed that queen faggot can take a hike

Wow, the white saviors we all wanted and asked for.

SOS Gaming?

Like Haruhi Suzumiya? These people should kill themselves if so hahaha

ISRAEL #1

>w-w-w-we're not shills
>t-t-t-this isn't a raid
Pathetic

The fat guy with a ponytail looks like such a nice, fun guy.

His gentle smile calms me.

shutup MAGA pede

Are you mad.? Once again the only ones fooled by your attempt to consensus crack were yourselves.

You shills are actually exposing yourself as the jidf cunts you are the more you post.
More people are catching on too.
Keep it up! :D

Hey /leftypol/

kill yourselves civic nationalist trumpcucks

trump and republican is the obvious choice for anyone right now in america, but i have to be honest, the pro trump shills are here in force too. they want to keep the meme magic alive and this is a recognised meme factory. anti trump is the only shill more active than pro trump, at times pro trump controls the board.
all the while us humble farmers tend to our own meager breads, missing all the vital (you)s that the shill threads attract.

Attached: 1512494836826.jpg (1200x675, 107K)