Dragon Ball Super

prediction time:
the entire Namek race of u6 fused into Pirina and Saonel and now the latter will fuse with Pirina to create the Super Duper Namekian.

This is how this arc will end and you know it.

i can dig it

>literally Ghast from DB Multiverse
>the absolute state of Salagir

the absolute state of Super you mean.
Unironically copying fanfiction

Why are you putting your email on Sup Forums?

This is the most expected outcome.

if U7 Namekians are peaceful then U6 must be the complete opposite
right?

i like for people to send me stuff

literally fanfiction tier
SSJ6 when?

>doctor episode next

>everyone thought Ribrianne was going to ring her out
>tfw the true warrior of love ringed the tumblr beast out
>when their universe's highest god started getting lovey-dovey over her and her husbando she nearly killed him in retaliation
>tfw 18 is the only female left in the tournament

Let's all post pics of this episode's brightest star, so fuckin giddy she's still in

>Let's all post pics of this episode's brightest star
But that's the Zenohs though

18 is such a fucking scumbag.
>Nearly kill Kaioshin because he's happy for her
>Tells Kuririn off immediately after he saved her from being eliminated

>18 openly threatened to kill Shin, and if her blast were 2 inches to left it would have gone threw his face
>Beerus didn't give a single fuck
I know it was just a gag, but it still annoyed me

Magetta
Ribrianne Murichim Botamo Ganos
MajiKayo Hit
Dyspo Vegeta Kefla
Basil

Piccolo
17 Jiren Toppo Kakunsa
Frieza Gohan Pilina
Cabba Goku Krillin

Who wins in the post ToP footy match?

>Nearly kill Kaioshin because he's happy for her
Really? What a bitch

It's just banter, la. Beerus understood.

Shin's a cuck god. He and all the other Kai's died from a magical being (Buu), and has done a shit job of creating new worlds and life.

>this style suits him more
as he is attacking
basically confirmed

I Knew these Namekians weren't gonna go down easily, they're not going down next episode.

Will Gohan blow the whistle?

Just because she loves her husband doesn't mean she wants others doting / gushing over her for it. Even if you're God, she has her pride. And even then she's just being tough, she wouldn't really kill Shin for that.
>Krillin
Tough love, that's literally all there was to it.

I agree, if the daishinkan is a motherfucker, both zenos must be beyond mindscattlefuckery

Im glad that the fat ass bitch got eliminated

So, in other words, she's a bitch.

Lads, if we were to give /ourguy/ Veg a power up to differentiate himself from Goku, what would it be? No beam spam technique.

H-Hayai!

Beerus got annoyed when Whis revealed the life link to Goku so maybe he doesn't want more people finding out

2cute4me

>/ourguy/

Yes.

I'm so glad they redeemed her from the shit they pulled with her telling him off for getting eliminated.

Her thoughts about him this episode were so cute! Krillin is a lucky man yo have such a loyal wife

Vegita letting himself being punched was the stupidest thing ever, thats why he will be always second LMAO

SSB2

Did everyone forget that 18 is the same girl that shattered Vegeta's pride and broke his arm without hesitation?

she's ruthless.

ikr what a stupid fuck

And he still calls her N.18...

>Inexperienced twins first time fisting

I knew I saw the whole multiversal tournament tournament concept somewhere else, and now I remember Salagirl did it first, was that ever finished? I loved that shit

team /dbg/ will make it to the grand finals then job

Yeah, i hope he never controls the ultra instinct, what a downer

/Ourprince/ should either get Blue 2/3, SS Purple, or UI Attack mode

He damn sure isn't going to call her Lazuli.

Yes, that's sort of her character. To everyone except Marron.

This episode was fucking trash, literally the worst episode of all dragon ball combined

He doesnt deserve it for doing something so stupid as to let himself being punched, that goes completly against his pride

I love the banter and chemistry between them.

>SSB Goku, GP and Jiren
Best team.

>goku unlocks UI through getting his ass handed to him and an asspull
>Veg tries to figure out how to get unlock it in a similar fashion
>"what an idiot"

FUCK OFF

This is how the unverse 6 will survive

>Piccolo fight against daylee and dossu while gohan is an useless piece of shit
>The universe 6 doctors realize they can't win
>They will ask zeno if they can fuse with piccolo so as long as piccolo is still in the tournament universe 6 won't be erased
>Zeno will say that's cool
>After they fuse champa will start cheering for piccolo and universe 7

when will Goku unlock DESNUDO?

Does anybody have the collection of pictures of Vegeta doing the finger pointing at him thing and then jobbing?

No fuck you, goku didnt let his ass get kicked on purpose, thats why vegita looked so dumb, specially considering his pride.

goku has been useless

the real trio de dangers is donuts, rare gohan and el grande padre

I don’t. There was some weird incestual sexual tension in that leg scene.

>Goku got his ass kicked by someone magnitudes stronger than him, forcing him to evolve or die.
>Vegeta let someone significantly weaker than him beat him up trying to replicate this

He's a fucking retard. Might as well just have him on the ground crying

Beerus being killed if Shin dies is a manga only thing.

He took now damage and utterly humiliated Pepsiman while in base. I don't see how people are acting like it's such a big deal. He tried it out and it didn't work on his first try, so what?

>Meanwhile Shitrus could have vaporized Buu in 2 seconds, but was too busy sleeping to do his ONE job and save his OWN life

the manga author literally is a fanfic artist.
super is 50% fanfic in itself

Imagine having taste this shit.

Lmao get the fuck outta here Gokuck had to pull out of UI or else he would have been killed by a fucking girl

I hope he gets Ascended SSB at least.

You're in a DBS thread dude

why was Vegeta naked in Goku's daydream?

I didn't mind Ribrianne's personality or design at all, and apparently I'm in the minority. What does annoy me about her is that she, like many other fighters, aren't allowed to have interesting fights and were just punching bags for U7. And it gets worse when they get multiple episodes of screentime and amount to very little.

The reason I'm disappointed about Ribrianne is the same reason I'm disappointed with Kale, the Pride Troopers, and most of the other universes: their potential for fun battles and interesting character interaction were wasted. And this applies to U7 as well.

>Not liking incest

Step it up senpai.

it was pretty trash not sure where it fits on the scale but this episode was basically pointless besides U2 knockouts

sexual tension

i think what they are trying to say in this episode is that krillin is the cute cute loyal wife

But that form is useless, maybe if he was desperate to launch a final flash only to get eliminated

The life link is in the anime too

Imagine being this much of a shoujofag.

>goku
You misspelled cooler

>Beerus being killed if Shin dies is a manga only thing.
Top kek

Why do Cuckarottfags always feel the need to rag on /ourprince/? Is it insecurity? Is Vegeta their boogeyman?

So are they going to fuck or not?

Yeah no wonder, i mean, everything had to happen so quick that toei didnt have any time to give new characters a better looking regarless of their apperance. Toei really doesnt give a fuck

This is the strongest non-Saiyan woman in the multiverse. Say something nice about her

It’s insecurity just ignore them

Wrong. It was directly stated in the anime speed watcher senpai

>tries to jump out the ring to help Roshi
>tries to jump out the ring to help 18
>"JUUHACHIGOSAN" 24/7
Somebody please erase Krillin already, fuck

Stay mad Vegetafag.

>not wanting 17 to pound his nee-sans pussy

Because what he did on the episode looked just stupid and nothing else, thats why they are trowing shit at the prince

She runs phenomenally well for someone with an injured ankle.

>The reason I'm disappointed about Ribrianne is the same reason I'm disappointed with Kale, the Pride Troopers, and most of the other universes: their potential for fun battles and interesting character interaction were wasted. And this applies to U7 as well.
This.
I don't give a crap about powerlevels, powerups, or even whether or not U7 wins. I just wanna have fun. But this tournament is so uneventful and boring.

kek

How is useless? Vegeta SSJ1 got trashed by C-18. Ascended SSJ Vegeta stomped Semi Perfect Cell.

Why is it so funny each time he jobs?

Who's this avatarfagging Vegetafag?

There wasn't at all; you're projecting

She's beautiful and a perfect mother/wife

I think the second post is going to hit jackpot and fuckery will happen

Best boy has saved his nee sans ass how many times now?

but what kind of fuckery?