One Piece Dressrosa

Was Dressrosa bad?

Just had a bad sense of time.

Everything happened in a single day, it should have been more like a week.

It was the best until ASSPULL

Anything that takes too long is bad, except chimera ant arc

>it should have been more like a week.
Not with the Tea Party coming up. Big Mom sent her flagship to retrieve Sanji and Caesar. Would have been a different arc if it lasted longer.

Dressrosa was fine, only bad considering how long it took. It could have been compressed and then would have been great.

I respectfully disagree with your opinion.

I can actually kinda agree with this. It feels to cheap to off someone as built up as Doffy to "lol gear 4". And yeah, I know he was weakened by gamma knife etc etc, in the end he gets brought down by king kong gun. For a villain that had been hyped for like 500 chapters, it didn't feel right to end it that way. Oh and don't get me started on the DF awakening bullshit.

Does Koala have the largest bust of all OP girls?

>Two years time skip to get stronger
>Surprised that Luffy would have developed some brand new techniques to help him in the New World
>Awakening was first discussed back in Impel Down, and possibly even hinted back as far as Alabasta if Crocodile's right hand is his Awakening (but thats just a theory, but it could be very well possible)

someone mention Luffy shipping so I can quietly enjoy most posts related to it

>Koala's bare feet

Are you some kind of pervert?

I'm not arguing that these things are inherently bad, I'm arguing that exploiting one of the hypest fights in the series for what amounts to some exposition killed the energy and emotion of the fight. Doffy vs Luffy should have felt like Lucci vs Luffy for the amount of hype and foreshadowing that doffy got.

Not to mention it resulted in the god damn 10 minute interval where we waited like 300 chapters just to see the fight resolve.

I don't see it like that. If Doflamingo pushed Luffy to the limits like Lucci did, it would have kind of made his training for two years pointless, since Luffy could fight Shichibukai, but both times he was pushed to his fucking limits to win, so getting stronger should, by all respects, have made fighting Doflamingo not nearly as intense. And even then, Luffy didn't have it easy, he got his ass kicked pretty bad by Doflamingo throughout the fight, and even with Law's help he still struggled, and even after busting out his brand new technique that surpasses both G2 and G3 it wasn't enough to beat Doflamingo, he needed to use it twice. I feel like Doflamingo got exactly what he was hyped up to be, a tough, dangerous enemy that gave Luffy one hell of a challenge.

Dressrosa suffered horribly from a lack of focus
All OP arcs have that problem to a lesser extent, but in Dressrosa it was changing scenes literally every chapter, or even multiple times in the same chapter. Plus there was no payoff to anything until way later in the arc so you just had constant meaningless scene changes.

I think Boa is
PRETTY!

I think it was Oda's experimental arc where he tries to do a massive conflict while handling several mini stories and one major story all tied together at once, which is something he HAS to get a handle on as we move farther into One Piece, as the conflict will be getting much bigger and involving more forces.

You know, I'm curious as to why Hancock didn't end up killing Smoker. Seemed like he was alright afterwards.

Alright I can accept that. To me Doffy's power was such the perfect thematic antithesis to luffy's ideals that I wanted to feel something as raw as Luffy standing up one last time to beat the shit out of Lucci.

>one piece
>people dying

He was probably able to slip away during the chaos of war, plus Hancock wasn't out to murder people, she was running defense for Luffy

>Whitebeard
>Ace
>FUCKING EVERYONE IN THE WCI ARC
No joke though, this arc has been racking up one hell of a body count so far.

Are we in Wano yet?

How does Hancock rock damage works? When you're not petrified anymore the damage goes away? Do you end missing pieces of flesh? The wounds would be terrible

Are people expecting Wano to be a long arc?

I bet the wounds remain, but they aren't bleeding, just chunks of flesh missing and such. I dunno. It could also be that whenever Boa petrifies people they meticulously pick all the pieces up to glue back together later, that seems like a very One Piece answer. Or the wounds look much worse in rock form, but when they turn back to normal, the wounds are decreased? So instead of a giant chunk of your arm missing it's just a nasty cut?

It's one of the most hyped up arcs, since it's been built up since that start of the New World.

I buy that because milk regrowth bones.

Mermaids in OP are stated to poop. So they have their assfish exposed and naked all the time.

>theres no such thing as perf-

I would be surprised if it wasn't, or if they don't merge it with a separate arc to make it long (water 7/enies lobby)
They've built it up as a huge fight between multiple crews and factions, the sheer number of major characters alone would be enough for it to last 2+ years

Not at all, did Dressrosa have major issues. Reading it week to week made people bitter at seeing all the other characters they deemed worthless, weren't stawhats so who gives a fuck. and granted there are defiantly pacing issues for sure. Alot of the stuff in between Doffy's head getting cut off by Kyros and Uusop using haki that are super unnecessary, and a four chapter gear four cool down is hell week to week. Read it again as a whole (don't watch your opinion will go down) , I can't say if you'll love the arc, but you can't it's as bad as you remember week to week. People rag on the fact that there were a million characters, and yeah there were a lot but the most part they were great characters. Characters like Doflamingo, Fujitora, and Kyros have made it into my favorite characters in the entire fucking series. Yes Kyros, Kyros is my fucking boy he's 100 times better than fucking punk ass Sabo.

Sabo
>Only put in the series to appease Ace fangirls after he died.
>Had amneisa from a small ass blast, so he couldn't save his brother.
>Now has his fruit but still claims not to be a clone.
>Still hasn't fucked Koala yet
>Is the second in command of the largest force opposing the literal kings of the world. Has a bounty lower than based Perospero.

Kyros
>Killed a man when he was young and made up for it by becoming the champion of gladiators.
>Repays the man that saved him by leading his army and protecting his smoking hot daughter.
>Bang that smoking hot daughter and have a daughter.
>Even after getting his leg chopped off, his wife dies, and turned into a toy he still protects his daughter.
>Creates a fucking resistance against the men that killed his wife and dishonored his king.
>Gets revenge on the man that killed his wife by cracking his skull on his wife's grave.
>Lives in a sweet cabin with his hot daughter.

How Kyros isn't more popular is fucking astounding, the man is a fucking legend. "What will bitchass Sabo do at reverie?"Who cares what will Kyros do?

I think Kyros is pretty cool, but the fact that his entire personal dilemma revolves around "I MURDERED A MAN TO SAVE MY FRIEND, IM A HORRIBLE MONSTER, STAY AWAY FROM ME, I CANT POSSIBLY TOUCH MY DAUGHTER WITH THESE BLOOD STAINED HANDSSSSS
Hell, even King Riku played into that bullshit by mocking Kyros for killing someone TO PROTECT HIS FRIEND
That was my one gripe with Kyros

>ten volumes of a fucking nothing
It wasn't bad, it was fucking worst

Off-topic, but I got a laugh when there was a mcdonalds fry box in Chips Island.

>BMP fleet arrives at Dressrosa

Birdcage? What's that?

have you ever killed someone? You don't know how it feels bro, you don't know what Kyros thinks about and how he looks at himself. I imagine it feels pretty shity to end someones life.

I liked that Sabo and Luffy met again. It was good to see that Luffy is not alone and he hasn't lost his "brother". I also love Rebecca and her sexy gladiator outfit, but I didn't like her uber weakness and crying. Kyros was badass and he did it for his famliy. I hope he lets me marry his daughter. Fujitora is now my favorite admiral who loves to gamble. Robin looks very sexy in her dressarosa outfit. I didn't like the flashback of almost every character. Birdcage was weird and dumb. I liked Luffy G4.

mmm~!
I see her slave body has grown beautifully. I can't wait to put her back in my clutches and go inside her.

Ohhh baby! penetration!

Yes. It was boring, it went on for too long, there were way too many characters, and Oda's style is continuing to get less appealing and his pages and panel layouts are continuing to get worse and worse.

Fucking toei.
Don't you dare tone down Carrot fanservice

I know it's a shitty thing to end someones life, and it can be a pretty heavy thing, but Kyros' entire life revolves around that moment, and he killed someone in self defense of a friend. I could understand if it's something that still weighs on him, but his character was pretty much "I love my daughter, I wanna protect the king, I hate Doflamingo, I killed some dude when I was a kid"

t. tenryubito

the answer is she's a warlord and should be doing crazy fucked up shit

Sabo has killed like 30 people

Get your hands off my wife!

This is pretty cringe shit 2bh fampai

Does anime Dressrosa have a locust problem?

This scene always takes me by surprise with how Chopper casually says he'll fight two trained government assassins, one being a swordsman, and both having Zoan devil's fruit powers. In that one moment Chopper showed more confidence than he ever has before.

it was pretty bad

in fact one piece went to shit a long ago

i just read it to see how it ends but i dont enjoy it anymore

What was the date Dressrosa started and when was it finished?

look at the dates on mangapanda

Speaking of characterization, I always loved that short bit where Usopp, Zoro, Kaku and Jyabura hold off their fight for a few minutes to talk about the handcuffs and how Kaku and Jyabura offer to unlock them if they have the keys

yeah
if it were shorter it would be fine

Unfortunately, that's the whole point of Carrot, she's going to be the non-sexualized female crewmember. I sort of realized that when they go out of their way to conceal her cleavage when she clearly has huge tits.

She is sexualized by Oda though

This.

It's a mixed bag, simply by virtue of being so long and therefore having so much content it's unsurprising it has ups and downs

>having empathy for people
Fucking pussy,kill yourself.

It's better than WCI

Thats all that matters

Does Perospero use tampons /pads?

Doflamingo did nothing wrong, Corazon a shit

As much as I would like Carrot as a member of the crew, I think she might clash with Nami for "electricity user" But it would be nice to have a female physical combatant, and another female crew member in general

It was good except for the tontatta boring shit and the stupid ass way of taking Doffy out.
>Oh Luffy needs to rest for one minute, I could totally kill him now, but nah I'll just lose some time with random fags on the street

Why do people get "Did nothing wrong" and "had bad stuff happen to them" confused?
Corazon did even less wrong than Doffy and got killed for it

>As much as I would like Brook to be a member of the crew I think he might class with Zoro as sword user

Luffy, Sanji and Usopp all use fire attacks and can't Nami also use water and ice weather attacks yet that doesn't overlap with brook or jinbe.

It was slightly longer than it should have been due to Oda going too far with his "every single new character's gotta get focus and there's a gorillion of them" thing

It is worth noting however, that after Dressrosa Oda did finally admit that he may be kind of dragging it out. And promised he will only use his "best ideas" from now on and cut off the excess.

And I think he's doing a good job so far.
WCI is shorter, brisker, Big Mom pirates get characterization without having to resort to lengthy flashbacks, and the Minks already got their own introductory mini-arc so as to not drag the current one out.

I remember seeing wicca stealing zoro swords and i remembered the weird drawing of the crew Oda made back then, i thought that wicca was going to join the strawhats

I'm pretty sure that midget guy ultimately became Klabauterman

I wonder if can Law create a room at the edge of the Birdcage and swap places with an object on the other side?

Sure, why not? But he was never in a position to do that, nor would he want to.

I've been wondering for years what the words in the parentheses are.
Is it names? Are they the final ones?
Nipfags halp!

>O MY BIRDCAGE
Yes. Yes Dressrosa was bad.

Occupation. Don't ask me to read all of them though. Would take too long.

Is it true that best boy Perospero has to pee in a teapot during the Tea Parties so his sweet momma wouldn't be mad if he leaves the table? Awww, that is so nice of him.

It was good but Oda gave spotlight to too many characters. At least it gave Oda the chance to learn his lesson as he's breezing through Whole Cake Island which also has a large amount of characters. Wano will be tricky though because there's many characters there that kind of need the spotlight otherwise it will be rushed so it's a hard line to draw.

So it's just shit because your expectations ddin't meet reality?

Why does every fight need to be like Lucci vs Luffy? Why can't each fight be unique.

why do you do this pee user
what motivates you...what drives you?

I think someone whose favourite character is Perospero is going to naturally be a bit off

I love Perospero, mainly because I'm into lanky effeminate men who wear lipstick, men who wear a long coat and top hat and i especially love Perospero 's long high heeled boots (they look like Louboutin if they made blue heels). Dayum.
Im also into Omorashi and my biggest dream is making a short doujinshi with Perospero needing to pee, but being în a situation where he cant do it.

Pretty much one of the worst One Piece arcs, but even at its worst OP is still decent enough. It was a dragged out setup arc for a million other future things and a lame villain team.

Thanks for the compliment user.

If you can't draw you should embrace a carreer as a toilet lady

Not even close

Hancock's measurements are still the largest in the series, at least proportional to her size (Shirahoshi, Big Mom etc. would be bigger in terms of mass)

However one to look out for is Catarina Devon. She might be a butterface, but her rack looks HUGE

>be Perosperofag
>will always be associated with a piss fetish guy and fujos
I just like corny villains who talk shit

LOL. Im a guy.
I can draw, but i don't know what scenario i should chose. Here are a bunch of them
>Perospero attending his mother's tea parties, drinking to much tea and not being allowed to leave the table for a pee break
>Perospero taking so much enjoyment in torturing his prisoners to the point where he doesnt want to leave to go pee
>Perospero opening an amusement park for the children and not wanting to leave since that would be rude towards the kids.

>being put on the same level as pee user
Where does this pain come from, I wonder.

it was excessive.

How do you guys think Toei will fuck up this scene?

they wont, todays episode was the best since arabasta

I doubt they will, it's just a still with dialogue after all, and Toei excels at those.

I didn't ask.

Wasn't this already colored officially? I think it was included in a later chapter/issue.

Roles on the ship. The little midget was originally the shipwright. Presumably some old man. There was also someone who studied plants. Think that was the guy next to Zoro.

>this
>official
user...

It was pretty bad. Characters were included only to sit on their asses or dissappear anyway.
It was padded as hell, the fights weren't that good.
Gear 4
Doflamingo turned out to be a moron.
Muh long lost brother mcguffin.
Law wasn't that bad but his devil fruit plot power was.
The paneling was atrocious.

>Louboutin
Pee-user knows fashion... This is a surprising turn of event

>Muh long lost brother mcguffin
Sabo is my biggest complaint in One Piece but you clearly have no idea what Mcguffin means is you think Sabo is one

ily

Ok, you are right Sabo wasn't a Mcguffing though I consider Ace being one but he felt so artificial as a replacement for Ace after Oda saw how popular the later became.