Party soon??

>by Vancouver

Kept you waiting huh?

Stop with fake spoilers user

Kept you waiting huh?

Fake spoilers again user

End this clusterfuck already

Real spoilers, Kept you waiting huh?

Guess it's confirmed this time for real that nobody dies. I expect Kanou to be alive when the plot needs him

I AM THE BECOME TURBO MANLET

I wonder what my wife Eto is up to

That kakuja looks so fucking useless, at best it could block Suzuyas butter knives.
Same thing with Tatara, it wasnt able to block neither Takizawa's kagune shards, nor the quinque he picked up.

The only Kakuja worth a shit was Eto's, since there was enough of it to actually protect her (main) body. So unless a ghoul can conjur up that big of a kakuja, it seems a waste of RC cells and stamina otherwise

Arata's kakuja was the only reason suzuya and hanbee beat kaneki, how the fuck is it useless?

its useless because it doesn't turn you into a giant monster that can shoot spike projectiles or give you insane regeneration.

Huge kakuja are useless against skilled fighters, unless it's dragon sized. But even them suzuya survived.

Wandering in the purgatory.

I am talking in terms of the amount of protection it gives to it's original user.
Wraping all of that kagune around your body seems like a waste, unless we are talking about a large amount of kagune being used (Eto). I just feel like the kakujas are more of an aesthetic thing rather than a big power spike.
It would have been cool if the concept behind kakujas was that they are made of very compressed/focused RC cells, and so that they give some really good protection against stabs and slices; instead we end up with godzilla n shiet.
Also, a kakuja quinque armor giving its user the speed/strength feels like an aspull from Ishida, it was never implied that it gave those kinds of boosts to the ghoul, it only supossedly gave the ghoul some protection, but now that it is given to investigators it suddenly gives a power up, yeah right.

>only Kakuja that doesn't turn you into mindless monster and would be interesting to see in action
>Ishita: "LOL,let's never use him in the main story, only in flashbacks! And let's use him as glorified plot device for CCG, so that they don't get slaughtered by the ghouls with kakujas! BRILLIANT."
Fuck you Ishida. As cool as the design was, Arata Joker was asspull of the highest order. Suzuya should have bitten the sandel that day.

>thinking anybody would be fooled by Old Eto screencaps when she has no reason to wear a mask anymore

How bad will this week's chapter be?

Do you like fast food

old multi...

Suzuya can't die because Ishida's favorite hack loves him.

user

not bad if Ken goes full Femto on everything once he's outta the dragon.

Femtoneki will come at the earliest in like 6 chapters.

>mia s2 announced
>eto comes back
>mfw

>6 chapters
He isn't popping out of the Dragon or getting rescued in 6 chapters, especially if this is going to parallel Berserk. There will probably be chapters about
>Alliance getting closer
>V coming to fuck shit up
>Focus on Seidou, Hinami, Mutsuki/Aura aka the characters who would have caused conflict if they were there for the CCG alliance but were "purposely" left out for thematic reasons
>Amon and Donato since it's his turn to get punished this arc
And whatever else needs to be done. Dragon waking up early, consuming Kaneki, climbing up the top of the CCG tower, Kaneki busting out of Dragon overloaded and complete with tens of thousands of RC Cells because he's the Black Goat's Egg and this is a metamorphosis (butterfly stage), then him losing control and having to fight the Q's or V most likely will be in the climax.

Speaking of terraformars is the new chapter out yet ?

It can happen in 4 chapters, close to Kaneki's birthday.

I'm seriously confused by the direction this has taken. Like, CCG took the whole revelation with the Ghouls exceedingly well, for no apparent reason.

I mean, people are aware that Tsukiyama used to be a sadistic idolator, right? And Touka and Hinami are technically terrorists, and well as the remaining Aogiri Tree members? You'd think someone would go "Holy shit, that's *Rabbit*. That's Rabbit! He killed like three of my friends, I'm going to waste him right now."

More, shouldn't fear and hatred of Ghouls be at an all-time high now? After all, one Ghoul just transformed into a gigantic Godzilla monster, and is now rampaging around the city eating everyone.

AAAA

It's not uncommon for forces to make a split second alliance if they share a similar or common interest when they lack the power necessary to do it alone. The situation they're in now is crucial, even if they have to work with ghouls they need all the manpower they can get. We saw people on the CCG side turning them down to the end until Amon and Juuzou spoke up, and the ghouls took off their masks to show that they were truly individuals, all those factors made everyone hit fuck it.

This plus the fact that we still need the Rize and Furuta confrontation since she's done being a lab rat. Now that that's out of the way, who the fuck was the cloaked figure that got a full page spread a couple chapters back? It can't be Hairu unless Kanou did some zombie work before time and didn't tell Furuta about it, and the figure was in the 24th ward of all places so.. Eto?

theres also that chick with the checkerboard dress who looked at dragon (she seemed important by giving a full page spread too and using the checker board that has been a big symbol in the series ) I thought she coulda been Kimi but I was proven wrong

>only Kakuja that doesn't turn you into mindless monster and would be interesting to see in action
Except Arata lost his shit when he was in his Kakuja..? Don't see your point speed kun.
>"LOL,let's never use him in the main story, only in flashbacks!
I mean he lost and got tank'd, how else are they going to show him going Kakuja outside of flashbacks troglodyte?
>And let's use him as glorified plot device for CCG, so that they don't get slaughtered by the ghouls with kakujas! BRILLIANT."
Sperging aside they only have 2 armors and only the most notable of investigators could handle the damn things, it's not like everyone was running around with one. Suzuya was already a top tier investigator and everyone in the CCG put him on Arima's level, only issue was he didn't have the raw power the trap did. Gave him an Arata since he could handle the physical strain and boom problem solved. It's like people moan without paying attention to details, but what did I expect.

The cloaked figure had a "full page spread" user, two pages. The checkerboard chick was focused on but it was only one page, it's probably just a random who. Weirdly enough when it looked at her, the next page after the Dragon starts screaming mommy, what did Ishida mean by this?

Eto's Kakuja is basically a giant juggernaut, it's effective as shit but it's a huge target. You could be fucking around and still hit the damn thing. Slimmer Kakuja like Arata are honestly better, you still get the durable armor and new/boosted Kagune abilities, plus you're smaller of a target to hit.

Can you shitposters at least come up with something new? It's literally the same fucking thing reposted every thread, you're just getting lazy at this point.

Status on spoilers ?

I know

Eto is fucking fast without her kauja so it kinda bugged me when she would go into her kakuja

It's the calm before the storm, shit is going down really soon. This is also supposed to be the last arc of :re.

Trips of truth, I honestly think Eto would be better in a fight without her Kakuja. It's only there as a giant meat armor to do heavy damage but she'd be more effective without it if she had someone who could tank hits alongside her.

>Last arc of :re
>When we're on the Moon tarot
>Sun and Judgement soon after
>Judgement has literal bodies rising out of caskets
>V is a world wide threat
>Final card is "The World"
>Part 3 is a worldwide stage
:re has at least 2 more arcs left until we jump into a Part 3.

I can't wait for Femtoneki to rape Akira while Amon watches.

Akira will be a vital card for Donato to mindbreak Amon and make him turn into another Kakuja formation though, the Dragon lad. Plus I doubt Ishida could go through something like that, the backlash he would get for having Kaneki rape Akira would be mind blowing. Kaneki is a mentally fried person but why rape anyone?

It is the last arc of re though
>Nameless (Haise) King (:re)
>The Sun phase, where the Fool finally "ascends" to find the truth
>The sun over the :re part
>The sun is a crown
>The Tarot card The Sun also has a baby
>Kaneki (Nameless King) is "born"
>All the Femto parallels
Do you think Ishida will pass to end :Re on the ultimate symbolism when the King is born? I can guarantee you the last page will be only Kaneki.

Is that a tarot card?

YASSSS

Infant*, fuck.

In terms of the Femto parallels, as soon as the Egg Apostle swallowed Grifftih and gave birth to his new fully powered form the Sun appeared. In terms of TG some similar shit will likely happen with Kaneki and Dragon with the Sun appearing soon after. He kind of has to finish the Sun and Judgement cards on :re, shit would feel weird if he didn't. The symbolism will still be there thematically though.

Ah I get it.
>Kaneki is the Black Goat's Egg
>Sun is card of enlightenment, truth, and newfound vitality
>He is reborn and embraces the title of Nameless King to discover the truth of the world
Not bad. And people still think some of these illustrations are random, they foreshadow like shit.

Judgement right after the Sun? No way. Re is ending this arc.

When?

>First chapter titled Bone
>206 bones in the adult human body
>Already at Chapter 150, past the 143 mark for thematic and parallel reasons
>Enough chapters to cover both Sun and Judgement if Moon ends in the next 10 or 15 chapters depending on pacing
There's enough time. Moon has been long as fuck though, since like Chapter 126? Most of the time the tarot arcs aren't this long.

Furuta is on his way to see Rize soon lads. Then she can eat him, regain her sanity or gain a Kakuja, whatever, and then be relevant in the story and develop her own character arc, struggle, or internal focus. No more plot device Rize boys, maybe. I don't fucking know, I just want to see Rize's mindbroken body flailing on top of Furuta as she eat's him and he laughs his way off in style.

Moon was 145 and we still don't have any clue of what he is thinking.

I will laugh my ass of if story goes full 360 and Kaneki ends up with Rize.

Retard

cause Femtonaki is a monster

stop posting the autistic

At least we know he won't pull back, he'll continue killing.

he's going to kill everyone while touka screams , hina cries and shuu goes mad from wtf is this monster who has kaneki's face

Kaneki ate a bunch of kids and probably killed countless people during his autistic rampage for dear Touka-chan. Only way he doesn't end up with her is if one of them dies

What if that cliffhanger of touka drenched in blood and shocked was a flash forward

>when a girl love you

No, she changed cloths.

I love Ishida and his epic touka cliffhangers, i wonder if we'll have one this week.

They will use touka as a bait this week. to make Kaneki get out.

Ship shippidy ship!

Only a part and parcel of ghoul are bad.

lol

I'm not gonna lie, this series keeps letting me down but I can't stop reading.

Ishida is great at setup but execution and payoff are always bad.

>Everything with Furata
>Everything with Arima
>Hide
>Red Kaneki
>Black Reaper
>Nugget Kaneki

The only thing in this series that was setup and actually had a nice payoff was Amon.

Boys shouldn't be this cute

wrong

You do know that the tarot arcs span more than 1 chapter r-right?
I'm mad people didn't realize the giant fucking 60 on the japanese raw version of chapter 144. He's literally telling us we have 60 more chapters to go.

I'm mad people still don't realize he's making this up as he goes along.

>Posts Chibi unironically
>Probably an underage fanboy that needs his analysis
>Calls someone a retard
Congratulations?

It's like he's always setting up for another setup and the more he does this, the more the overall quality of the story drops to the point where it just becomes really tiring to even read, let alone enjoy.

is >he even a boy at that point

>Everything with Furuta
I don't know, he was alright. I don't know if people realized but he was a deconstruction character.
>Everything with Jackrima
Meh, if he actually went all out on Kaneki instead of slitting his throat I wouldn't have cared.
>Hide
Is fine? And we're about to go in depth on his character soon and why the Washuu were chasing him so..
>Red Kaneki
meme
>Black Reaper
Not gonna lie his aggresiveness was great and the glasses were sweet, but post Dragon Kaneki is apparently going to be an iron fisted ruler according to Furuta in 101 so I don't care anymore. His Cochlea prison break was truly amazing though.
>Nuggetneki
MS being retarded, nothing more to see.

At that point, yes.

like half of re is pretty bad
i thought kaneki getting his memories back would be interesting but so far it's just made the series so much worse

That's only because Kaneki wasn't giving a shit about being king, he just now overcame his suicidal tendencies a bit more. It's not like he can be retarded anymore at this point, 143 was his last chance and he ate the Oggai so we /Nameless Femtoneki/ soon.

Ghoul can do the job humans cannot. they can help too. Tatara can work at a thermal power plant.

>Deconstruction Character
Sorry, I just can't by this. This deconstruction thing just seems like an excuse for bad writing. I mean really how can you do deconstruction wrong? So until the author states it I'm just going to assume it's bad writing.
>Arima slitting his throat
I wasn't bothered by this, so much as the fact that the fight that the entire series had been building up to was very lackluster with many cuts.
>Is fine
I just don't see a light at the end of this tunnel. But I'm hoping.
>Dragon Kaneki
Meh, I don't find this giant blob thing very interesting to be honest, it just feels like another stage of kaneki to be hyped..
>Nuggetneki
It's not the translation that bugged me, the plot twist was great but then it just went back to form. For a moment it seemed like something cool was going to happen.

If you could make a Tatara quinque with these two options what would you pick
>SS rate detachable flamethrower/flame sword
>SS rate chimera grenade launcher/tail whip

Someone finally said it.

>Character is badly written
>"Cant you see the author was making fun of bad characters"

Amazing how people actually take this line of reasoning seriously, its ruining media.

>flamethrower/flame sword
I think will burn myself with this huh.
>grenade launcher/tail whip
Good area damage and close damage this one.

I see not one person here has taken a class in psychology...

I see you copypasting here...

It's a deconstruction of reddit

>deconstruction thing just seems like an excuse for bad writing
The only issue people seemingly have with him is that he's a meme character, and that's a minority opinion. Him being all knowing is a meme too, he just predicted how passive Kaneki was and how he'd fall back on his flaws, he just calculates shit and has ties with a lot of relevant people to back him up. A lot of people either have simple minded views or don't understand, but different strokes for different folks I guess.
>lackluster with many cuts
Blame the weekly schedule lad, binge reading the arc in HQ scans makes things better. I do wish Ishida focused on the Cochlea events first, then Rue Island but oh well.
>I don't find this giant blob thing very interesting to be honest
Me neither, it's only purpose is a plot device to unite humans and ghouls to work together which in the end will lead to more world building, ghoul lore, and coexistence shtick so the payoff will be nice. Besides that it's basically a cocoon in the metamorphosis cycle for Kaneki's next phase, I guess Femtoneki like everyone is calling it?
>seemed like something cool was going to happen
Kaneki becoming a giant Centipede and destroying the city was unexpected and honestly cool as fuck though. The way it occurred makes sense too so I'm not complaining.

This picture beckons so many good things like how Kaneki would finally man up and accept losses and wins. But no, we got a pathetic display. Why did it deviate so much from the Rose arc?

Why do people keep making Friday and Saturday threads, the schedule is Sunday's from now on. Thread should only be up at Saturday night at the earliest.

Yes i agree with all your points, it seems other than you no one else has taken a course in psychology

People hyped up the OEK persona too much, what actually changed besides him getting forced into a role he gave zero shits about? It should have been apparent by the time he spoke with Amon and Takizawa that he hardly cared and was going to fail. He literally told him
>Dude lmao I'm ass at being a king but I'll pretend to care anyway for my close peeps
>"I doubt you care about coexistence either huh"
>Proceeds to touch his chin
Even worse he had multiple opportunities to do shit but played the passive game and kept running. If you hyped it up when we got so many hints that he would fail, it's your fault. I'm glad Kekneki got fucked up, now he can take shit seriously this time.

Do you realize I was talking that moon started on 145 retard? Dragon went to sleep, it's night time.i know each number can last for many chapters and even more if Kaneki isn't the focus. But this arc totally focuses on him. Unless we have some crazy clowns shenanigans, this is the last arc of :re.