Dragon Ball Super

Why couldn't they be this fun from the beginning? Who ever was in charge of him this episode keep em.

>Why couldn't they be this fun from the beginning?
user, that would take actual effort of making the show interesting

APOLOGIZE

I honestly hated Zeno when first introduced, but somehow I now find his childish attitude coupled with complete disregard for the life and existence of all those below him to be charming. Very fun character indeed!

Who's ready for doc's episode next week?

>its a Raditz arc again

Zeno feels the same way as we all did watching Dragon Ball as it came out.

Imagine my surprise, caulifag is gone and the show becomes much better

>caulifag is gone and the show becomes much better
I didn't know anons were in this show.

>Arc turns to shit the episode after she's gone
what did toei mean by this?

Can't wait for his double dose pounding

That if you complain, you get what you deserve: shit.

Nappa's Revenge arc soon.

How would a fight between two Zenos play out?

female saiyans sells

Punishment for the vocal minority complaining. Truly they were too good for this world.

Assuming they go all out a couple universes get erased in the crossfire

>18 replies
>already Cauliposters

They saved last thread.

This thread has hardly been around and there is already so much monkey posting!

Please stop posting monkeys and post something more elegant and refined, like our emperor.

from what?

correction female saiyans sells

BROlifla

This horrible episode.

Unceremoniously shafting established threats/hype is bad for drama.

MUH

Didn't 18 get like a billion fucking dollars from Hercule? Why does Krilln even need to work?

Leave that robot to GODhan. They have unfinished business.

>being a lazy oaf in front of your family

Do you not know how Japanese culture works?

You can't change reality.

why do her boobs look too big here?

Who can stop Bolla bros....

I want Cauli to breast feed me.

jee almost like they are part of the fanbase or something

Sticcs look thiccer at certain sweetspot angles.

>Caulifa and Kale avatarfaggots on life support a week after their waifus jobbed to Chadku
Holy fuck. You lot are pathetic.
Who animated this episode, by the way? It was fucking beautiful. Even the first shot of Goku with the sun beating down on him looked great.

Post the winking one please

Who was the MVP of Universe 6 Hit or Kefla?

Whatever happened to Grandpa Gohan? When was the last time he was ever mentioned? Not even GT referenced IIRC

Caulifags bring down the mortal level of this universe.

Who's going down in 118?

>Who animated this episode, by the way? It was fucking beautiful. Even the first shot of Goku with the sun beating down on him looked great.
>Trying this hard to talk shit

THE DESTINED BATTLE

I can already hear it in dub.

>Upset I insulted 2 jobbers
Lmao

God she's so cute.

The episode where Goku was actually acting like the Grandfather he was may have had a mention of him. I honestly forget (even though it's one of the few episodes of Super I actually liked).

So many monekyfags! You should all be ashamed of yourselves!

Give kale hinata's voice
kek

>Tfw the only girl to make top 20 in the tourney
Truly a best. How far do you think she'll go? Top 20 is a sure thing given the U2 fighters and Namekians are out soon

Top 15? Top 10 even?

Yes.

Too bad he didn't drop pan off a cliff

Is she? I remember there being a lot of random girls spread throughout the universes. Anyone got a chart?

DELETE
PAN IS HOT

Cause she's a gold digger. She also got a shit load of money form bulma in that one filler episode.

>Episode was so bad it revived waifufags
Have a shogun Freeza

Namekian Scum.

Hit. After all he was the only one to get Jiren's attention while he didn't budge on hearing Kefla.

>m-m-muh 18 will lose to Ribrianne so that 17 can avenge her
How will anti18 fags ever recover?

>a fucking baby

I think it was more of a reference to how Grandpa Gohan dropped Goku off a cliff when he was a baby.

Or it could be shitposting.

No. Not Baby Pan, I meant teen Pan. Isnt she like 18 in GT?

Piccolo

>keflafags and androidfags spamming

Typical woman.

No...

No. I just want her to die.

>Isnt she like 18 in GT?
Hahahahaha

I think she's 11.

Why would they give us this only to snatch it away? How fucked up are the Super writers?

In the literal like, 27 years since it's happened, has the anime/manga ever dealt with the fact that Piccolo has been living his life as three people in one?

So the second option.

Got it, thanks.

base kale vs Yamcha, who would win?

Yes, she's the last one. Every other female has been wrung out.
>U2
Three of them got taken out by 17, Ribrianne by 18
>U3
No ladies
>U4
Roshi took out 2 of their girls, Cabba took out the landwhale
>U6
Goku took out the lesbians last week
>U9
Erased in the 2nd ep of the Top, had two females
>U10
One female, very first one out of the tourney
>U11
One female, Cocotte got wrung out by 18

She's literally the strongest woman in the multiverse who isn't a Saiyan

>Zeno is actually just a little kid watching muh amines

It all makes sense now

What do you think? The answer is always no.

He has progressively become more relaxed and warm as a person.

It's mentioned that the dominant personality is what stays in control. though Kami and Nail helped him be much more calm and peaceful. Not too mention Gohan's friendship.

Yamaha would actually beat the piss out of base Kale.

Sorry, got that wrong, according to the wiki she wasn't 11 in GT.

She was 9.

>I think she's 11.
Yikes.

Leave Jiren to me

Because logically the form is really fucking stupid
Why make yourself a giant target? you're just begging everyone to eliminate you first to get it over with.

Did Zeno seem smarter when he first appeared, he was clearly very childish but still coherent now he's just a total sperg

>18 gains some confidence
>crushes max-power Ribrianne instantly without even trying

what the fuck was that? you telling me 18 could have done this all long, but didn't because... reasons?

>episodes message is familial and marital love is stronger than the made up "love" that attention whores pretend they possess
Based Toei

As surprising as it is to me - Kefshit, she eliminated some jobbers as Cauli and Kale and had a best animated fight in arc yet, with MC in his strongest form.
If she didn't insist on fighting Goku, she would decimate the tournament, until she bumped into Jiren and got her ashole turned inside out.
I expected great things from Hit, but nigger did shit then jobbed like a complete goober. Donuts were a lie.

>I think she's 11
Perfect

I only bring it up since Namekian fusion might be a plot element in next week's episode. Damn, fucking Toriyama

to be fair this is probably the most fun he’s had in a milenia since it seems he pawned off every responsibility he has to lesser gods

I think she was DEFINITELY trying. She just took that moment to go all out, presumably she was just overwhelmed by the amour / power up and didn't think she could at first, but spurred on by Krillin decided to try anyhow and realized she was more than strong enough despite what she was up against.

No one can move with tits that big. Why the hell do you think 18 was the only one doing anything. It was the perfect form. She could literally knock everyone out while they are to hypnotized by her gigantic tits.

Kek

To be fair the Androids are the best kept secret that Universe 7 has going for them. The fact that they don't lose stamina means they can fight at full power as long as they need to. The only threat to them at this point is Jiren, and he's shown no interest in fighting anyone he deems as unworthy of his time.

BAD KITTY