>makes documentaries for sale but gives our all their info for free constantly
>Youtube content is 100% demonetized
>Youtube account is deleted annually
>shits on Zionism
>shits on Communism
>shits on Athiesm
>shits on anybody willing to debate him
>not racist, is native American
>completely nailed 9/11, banned from the controlled-opposition ""Truth"" movement
>smug as hell, says whatever the fuck he wants due to never being wrong
>has family with 9/10 Japanese babe

Does anybody even come close this based mother fucker?

Attached: Ryan-Dawson-1.jpg (238x204, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ISkyXXJL6GM?t=7m7s
youtube.com/watch?v=23FnhrdLL1g
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkYQwSCzfVRG3sBHJtJRcvHVCAV5tRyGn&disable_polymer=true
youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I
youtube.com/watch?v=-N3TJXTtE4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not politics

Forgot to add that he's a teacher in Japan and spends his own money to fly around the world to lobby multiple times a year. Was also personal friends with Michael Collins Piper and David Cole-Stein.

He had a political YouTube channel before it was deleted, again. All he does is talk politics. Fuck off.

wowie eobatsu he teacher in Japan? kys

>noting of substance to say
Get shit on, faggot.

He lives in Japan and married and fucks a Japanese woman thus NOT perpetuating his race and being Jewed as fuck.
So yea other than that he's pretty based.

Attached: 1514152429030.png (800x769, 126K)

alt hype guy? drooling retard who should stick to his chatrooms

youtu.be/ISkyXXJL6GM?t=7m7s

Really?

Attached: 145338.gif (477x252, 1.22M)

He's native American. Not a lot of those to be found. Also, not even a legit criticism. Japanese are top tier IQ with almost 0 crime. Get shit on.
What are you even saying, you fucking ape? Too stupid to form real criticism? Get shit on as well.

It's back as of earlier today

Attached: 4139ED993D7B4BEA9403477C224B8C62.jpg (671x632, 56K)

>What are you even saying, you fucking ape? Too stupid to form real criticism? Get shit on as well.
I'm asking you is he the alt hype guy?

Did anyone maybe save/archive some of his youtube videos? First heard about this guy on the bloodsports and was completely blown the fuck out from how woke and based this guy is. Would love to see more of him - especially the "taken to the shed" videos - but am a poorfag.

This guy really knows his shit, hes super redpilled on the jews. When he schooled this Destiny libtard faggot in this debate youtube.com/watch?v=23FnhrdLL1g i found out about him.
Hes easily one of the most informed people ive ever heard talk about politics of history.

was he an English teacher? nigger answer the fucking question
I'm asking for a friend

He's not that dip shit. He's leagues ahead of people like that. He really does have an encyclopedic knowledge of history and current affairs

Based.
No idea what you're talking about.

>Japanese babe

Welp. Probably got beat as a kid or worse.

I think he's an English teacher. Not sure.

he has multiple jobs, one of which is like jujitsu instructor

kikes fear him

Ok. Just wanted to make sure he's not the white ethnostate retard carry on.

Are you saying people who aren't beaten marry ugly whores? Quit grasping and debate like somebody with a triple digit IQ.

Ryan Dawson is the GOAT

same thing for me, dude has breddy gud stuff on his channel.

Ryan Dawson red-pilled me. No joke. I was interested in 9/11 theories but didn’t believe any of them. The dancing Israelis really bothered me and at the time I thought jews were bros. Then I came across Ryan Dawson. Production values aside, his material is great.

He has a really good 9/11 video compiling all the news clips mentioning Israelis from around 9/11. Everybody I show this too It has an impact on

Sums up my thoughts. The show is boring.

Faggot civ nat. Not worth the attention

Not all Muslims are Wahabi, not all Christians are in the KKK and not all Jews are Zionist. You'll make more traction with the blue pilled by remembering this. But I'm glad you got the great news.

>not all jews are zionist
Found the kike.

*salutes*

He's dedicated most of his 20s and 30s to exposing government deception. More than your faggot ass and your favorite content provider has done in your lifetimes. Get. Shit. On.

I made this thread about an anti-zionist (who berates Israel about every 10 minutes), you drooling fuckwit. Can you read the IDs or are you that retarded?

I don’t agree with him on everything, but he is excellent. Well versed on 9/11. Has done great interviews.

Attached: 8A4AC526-8366-44F0-8796-5C420F8F25E8.jpg (613x460, 31K)

Deception is the nature of the jew. You're using him to distract us from something bigger and more important. I won't fall for it, kike.

heres a good playlist of archived vids of his

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkYQwSCzfVRG3sBHJtJRcvHVCAV5tRyGn&disable_polymer=true

Ok dumb-shit. Let me guess. You don't think a plane hit the Pentagon?
I hate Zionism and I hate the Israeli govnerment. I just don't think it's productive too call out 100% of Jews (some of which are in fucking Ethiopia, are black and banned from Israel ) like an uneducated fucktard who can't grasp nuance, such as yourself. Get fucking shit on.

>Get fucking shit on
We get it, this is your first redpill and anyone that calls you out is a brainwashed sheep. Back to facebook normalfag.

>He has a really good 9/11 video compiling all the news clips mentioning Israelis from around 9/11. Everybody I show this too It has an impact on
c-can i get the link?

>no rebuttal
>implying you weren't shat on
Bye bye.

Fucking Catalonia bros always deliver tnx a bunch

It's called War By Deception. He made a more in depth one too called Empire Unmasked that's not free but I bet you could torrent it.

It's obvious you're a normalfag as you literally can't form a sentence without a slew of insults. Why would anyone be interested in in what you have to say when you can't even type in a civil manner?

Such is the nature of the kike to lash out.

"Accuse your enemy of that which you do yourself."

if he is so based why doesn't he save us from the eternal jew

What does your favorite content creator do to combat "the jew"? Ryan does it 10x better.

I cant wait to watch him destroy Halsey. I've been watching Empire Unmasked.

ty op

my favorite content creator sold the american people, myself and every single person that voted for him out today

Tänks fren

Attached: kamerus.jpg (1387x702, 71K)

I have to also add that Ryan converted me from Jonestown (Alex Jones) by pointing out how much of a dumbass Jones is.

Literally all jews are zionist and have to be gassed. Yes, even that baker down the street. I know you've swallowed a large redpill, but it doesn't end here.

Attached: 1380038682485.png (2248x1312, 427K)

He lives in Japan but doesn't see race as the reason for western civ for falling apart. Hes a fucking tard.

DJT? I'm sorry to hear that. As a matter of fact, Ryan exposes Trump's Zionist roots and the Kushner connection. I think Trump also let Epstein fuck children at his resorts.

>taking people to the woodshed
>doesn't even know what it means

>what is a massive projecting faggot

He actually explains how govnerment corruption plays a much greater role in the success of a nation than race. North and South Korea. 1 race. 2 types of govnerment. 2 very different outcomes.

>no critique of any of his content.
Bye bye, JIDF faggot.

>you
>too retarded to debunk any of what he says

Pics of his nip gf/wife?

OH GOLLY GEEE! THAT PROVES IT! THAT'S A WRAP, BOYS!
Jewish isn't even a race. But your retarded ass probably never thought of that.

>ashkenazi jews
>not a race
Oh wow. This really is your first redpill. How cute.

I'd vote for him.

Race is still one of the major factors. It's not possible for a race that is innately violent and stupid to create a nation like japan.

Jews aren't all zionists, but they are all tribal and don't belong in white countries.

>Ashkenazi Jewish isn't a genetic category on DNA tests
Holy shit how fucking new are you?

Attached: 1505412002163.gif (500x685, 952K)

>moving the goalposts
>not a retard
I said "Jewish" not "a small portion of Jews from one specific lineage". Retard.

Attached: 1518635787418.png (500x375, 250K)

>sephardic jews
>ashkenazi jews
Any goy that converts is automatically looked down on too. Stop being retarded.

Attached: 1459821214738.gif (266x268, 1.07M)

Now you're just nitpicking. You've got a long way to go.

Attached: 1489924058168.png (632x688, 491K)

It's almost as if, like, religion and race aren't, like, the same thing...... woah!
MIND BLOWN BRO

Attached: 1517425177249.png (245x206, 6K)

And if a goy converts, is he necessarily a Zionist? No. Which is what I said from the beginning.

It's almost like you're completely ignorant and trying to flame other people because you're retarded.

Attached: 1505250247877.gif (500x490, 890K)

>reading comprehension = nitpicking
Ok, retard.

>Jewish isn't even a race
You're the one that made the completely wrong claim. Nice damage control.

Attached: 1490824707589.gif (480x238, 415K)

He's changing my views. Great guy. He has my full endorsement.

Attached: 1517708777528.jpg (478x478, 69K)

All I said is that not 100% of Jews are Zionist. Which is factually correct. Get shit on.

No. You said jewish isn't a fucking race you newfag nigger, when it 100% is a fucking race.

Attached: 1492467619065.gif (280x211, 1.92M)

No. If you listen he knows better. He knows that certain races are far more inclined to be a certain way. Just listen.

Ryan has the best takes on 9/11 and the holocaust.

So, like, if an Eskimo, like, converts to Judaism, their race, like, changes, bro?
MIND BLOWN AGAIN
Do you, like, smoke weed, bro?
I can tell your conciousness is definitely expanded!

He's correct though, jewish isn't a race. The jews of today aren't even the jews from the bible it's a case of identity theft much like we wuz kangz.

No, they're shabbos goys and will never be accepted into the fold.
Ashkenazi Jew and Sephardic Jew are races. Don't be a disingenuous faggot who moves goal posts.

I literally only used the word "Jew", which is simply a practitioner of Judaism. Did you know that your being a retard doesn't delete my posts? Sorry to burst your big retard bubble.

Oh fuck off. Ethnic jewry is more important than religious, these days.

Judaism isn't a race. It's a religion. Jew is a race. Relax, nigger. It's ok to admit that jew is a race when geneticists can prove it.

>reading comprehension and specificity doesn't matter
You'd make a GREAT historian!

Bumping this based autist

>I think Trump also let Epstein fuck children at his resorts.
That's where you're wrong, kiddo

Attached: 15040145796351.jpg (1053x671, 103K)

I never said "ethnic Jew" but since you're a retard, we, for my amusement, can pretend I did.
Go ahead and prove 100% of ethnic Jews are Zionist.

You literally said "Jew isn't a race" which it is. You are the one lacking comprehension.
>OH GOLLY GEEE! THAT PROVES IT! THAT'S A WRAP, BOYS!
Jewish isn't even a race. But your retarded ass probably never thought of that.

>Nasal voice
>Shitty editing
>Crap all over the place

He needs to clean his room

I'm talking real life, dong. You don't hang around Jews, go to Jewish weddings, etc? I do. I know Jews. You stick to what you know.

youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I
youtube.com/watch?v=-N3TJXTtE4g
his youtube channel is back now. These are 2 most redpilled videos

I'm glad he doesn't try to have a studio type gay look but it would really benefit him to step up from 144p and clean the mess up.

Simmer down, retard. It's ok. I'll let you pretend I said "ethnic Jew" and not "Jew" if it'll keep you from throwing another fit.

Not nasally. It's like a lisp but not at all bad.

Attached: 1507794986151.png (760x1812, 1.44M)

Attached: op.jpg (640x480, 32K)

Attached: rabbi-jews-exist-to-serve-….png (1493x2915, 1.57M)

Yes, these are a bunch of blood sucking Zionists quoting the Talmud. What's your point?