youtube.com/watch?v=LSvf61m8bjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This garbage is so overrated.

When will it air?

Praise Nanachi!

fuck yes
life is good

YES

What the fuck? Is there even enough material in the manga? I guess they could always do a few filler episodes.

>sales in abyss
>sequel never
>there's not enough content to animate
BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT

Not a second season.

4-6 episode ova

Can't wait for bonedaddy

Bonedaddy's wild ride hasn't even fucking begun in the anime. Holy shit. Season 2 is going to be glorious.

overrated sure, but not garbage. Really cool lore, i'm excited to learn more about it

nobody thinks you're cool btw maybe just kill yourself haha

Neck yourself you absolute pleb

>sales in abyss
I liked that one

Is it time to party_ ?

Absolutely Nnaaaaaaa~

I didn't read the rest of the manga in the hopes this would happen but I also heard the latter parts are kinda nsfw, even more so than what we saw in the anime.

Rejoice!

>kinda nsfw,
wew ya skinning children alive and turning them into backpack stew is a tad nsfw

inb4 made by JC Staff

>manga is over 5 years old
>nobody talks about it
>gets anime adaptation
>barely know compared with animes like maid dragon and hero academia
>overrated

why can't we have nice things? this is one of the very few above average animes that we got in recent years, even if the manga is way better

wonder why nobody complained this much until the anime came out, was Sup Forums full of secondaries that only watch adaptations all this time? we will never know!

FUCK YES
DADDY DESERVES AN ADAPTATION..

Please forgive me for being an animeonlyfag, but man, do I want to see what exactly what's in store for Bonedaddy for what he's done to Mitty (If it's even straightforward as that, that is). I've been quite hung up over that ever since.

It's not even overrated

twitter.com/nekopapapa/status/934695501563179008

Are you ready for adventure user?

twitter.com/KinemacINFO/status/934694052628373504

Come to think of it, no one knew Maidragon the manga until Kyoani happened.

I hope everyone is ready for best dad arc.

yes has always been full on secondaries look at how quickly non ultra popular manga threads die minus a few Sup Forums staples

He draws that reg chest but we never got rikos nipples animated.
Fuck them.

I'm ready for this, and those glorious Poison Dragon Horse things down on the 6th layer to be animated

So will they wait for Tsukushi to finish layer 6 or will the new season be only like 5 episodes?

why does he have breasts.....srsly those aint pecks dem be titties

Different stokes for different folks, I'd say.
I was thrilled to see maidragon, a manga I was loyally following, be animated by Kyoani.

Incoming 5 month haitus for anime prep.

I'm so happy that I'll get to have my heart even more thoroughly ripped out this time.

One year aprox before anime started I tried to make a thread on Sup Forums and got like 10 replies

So what is it? A second season? A movie? An OVA? I'm not getting shit for info here.

No shit
What did you expect from the AOTY?

They didnt really adapt the manga, they just took the names of the characters and made a kyoani production. The manga is completely different in its tone.

Really? Isn't this a little bit too soon?

The animation style SCREAMS Kou Yoshinari.
Guess he'll also be helping out in the sequel?

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-11-26/made-in-abyss-anime-gets-sequel/.124507

How has this not been posted yet?

I really fucking hope they use this during the Bondred fight. youtube.com/watch?v=QYWTJOhmjGM

>ann
dur I wonder why

The bds sold well, they had penkin right now, the studio claimed desire to make s2 early, the bond arc is really attractive action wise and most importantly theres no competition to this show. Its not like an isekai competing with 3 other popular isekais at the same time.

No date yet just that they will do it.

twitter.com/KinemacINFO/status/934694052628373504
Why can't I save this gif? What is this jew shit?

Twitter is a stupid website and all gifs are actually video. Use youtube-dl.

>Bondrewd animated
Holy shit

True and fair, down to the character design, even. I can't say I wasn't happy it got something, at least.

So how do you guys think that the episodes will go if its a whole season?
I have a feeling that they'll expand on the journey from flower bed to idofront and more whistle chan backstory, but cant think of a good order

SUBARASHII

And then anime happened and pretty much only the same bunches would talk about the manga.
I used to pick up the manga for the ride to be honest and looked at the seasonal thread once, only once.
Just like every Kyoani's adaptation, sadly.

Won't even get past that.

write "m." before twitter and it brings you to mobile site where you can dl webms and gifs.
mobile.twitter.com/KinemacINFO/status/934694052628373504

I mean they did expand one of the layers in the anime compared to the manga. So its highly possible they expand the whole idofront journey is some shape or form.

Would fit when charged Reg bursts through the wall and charges at Bondrewd.
Or this

Absolutely deserved. It feels fucking good to see hard work rewarded for once. The staff killed it the first season.

Kevin tweeted this a month ago, probably has to do with MiA and the Bondrewd fight

Please hurry up and finish layer 6 Tsukushi. .
I want a full cour of MiA. I want both Daddy and Big daddy.

>20 years of prushka memes

>all those casual anime-only fans that don't even know the shit that's about to go down
Jesus fucking christ.

WATSUKI DIED FOR THIS

>loli spilling noises in animated form

See here

Did Sup Forums help?
What did you buy?

I've read the manga and even I am not ready for this

If it's a full season it's going to be a disaster. The anime staff have proven themselves to be subpar when it comes to filler content, and a full season will require a shitload of it.

i'm glad the bonedad fight will be animated because i can't fucking read fights in manga for shit

D-do you remember me boards.fireden.net/a/search/image/NnRy8fQOfz-FGCSfnRd0bA/

Are you implying the third layer filler is bad? Because it's not. I agree the pacing could be better, though.

All thanks to Nanachi

That was a wise choice, they decided to take advantage of the sudden popularity instead of waiting years when nobody will give a shit about it anymore.

>watsuki didn't get to see more loli pissing and shitting animated

Damn, this one's for you mate.

Oh man the guy that gonna hace to record that sound for that scene.

Will they animate all the extra chapters in manga though?

I hope we get to see every detail in her vivisection in all its agonizing glory

I can taste the tears already

So it will end with the elevator ride? For some reason I feel like they'll hit value village, at least in the last episode.

Mitty turning into goop is by far the most graphic thing shown. There's another thing but it's off-screen.

Kadokawa certainly wasted Youjo senkis popularity to make overlord s2.

I don't think those of who have read it are ready for whats about to go down. Its probably half due to the fact the people were so sure it would never get a S2 and this his come as a huge surprise for most of us.

youtube.com/watch?v=LSvf61m8bjU
Also hope to god that Tsukuishi becomes consistent in the months preluding the release of season 2

Can't wait for Prushka's Dad's Hotrod

Well you managed to get enough people interested that a group started translating MiA. Though that did happen like a month before the anime announcement

The filler episode absolutely ruined Riko's character. Now the animeonly people think she is incompetent and deserves to be punished for her stupidity. It's the complete opposite of how she is meant to be portrayed.

>Kou Yoshinari.
As in the Nanoha scene guy?

Fuck you and all the other Vancouverposters

But the balloon scene and rearranging the opening episodes were the best part of the first season.

The Nanachi scale figure, plan on getting the other ones that haven't gone up for pre-order yet. Ill probably pick of the BD sets when I go to Japan in January, next year.

Yeah, but everything else sucked. See episode 9.

Definitely not, from where season 1 ended until the end of the Bondrewd fight (before they travel to the 6th layer) is only 12 chapters long.
The first season was 14 episodes worth of content and covered 26 chapters including a filler episode. If they made another TV series of 12 episodes it would be plagued with filler stuff.
I wonder if they could make a 6 or 7 episode TV anime instead? A movie would be kind of short maybe unless it's like an hour and 40 minutes or 2 hours long.

>reading TG

SALES IN ABY...

>SALES IN ABYSS THEY SAID

Probably some, its primo filler. Definitely that one.

SALES IN ABYSS FAGS...

B
T
F
O