IT’S HAPPENING: TRUMP TO BAN BUMPSTOCKS

He just spat it out on Twitter a minute ago.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!

Attached: AFBAB8E1-3DD5-4BF8-984E-4C9F1986DB74.png (2048x1536, 550K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yKih6b7IssA
dmacpro91.blogspot.com/2013/03/homemade-bump-fire-stock.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>New york democrat turned republican shilling against guns

whodathunkit.jpg

god why did you inbreds elect this mutt

Attached: 1D217A7B-AD9D-4D57-939C-D27F4035B2E5.png (1000x800, 34K)

4d chess right? Nice work retards.

im serously confused why you fuckers keep thinking he's /yourguy/ when all he's done is play pissy middle-of-the-road baby like Obama did for 8 years

It's Trump being a moron again.

>geriatric jew-loving new york liberal doesn't like guns

WELL SHEEEIT NEVER SAW THAT COMING

Attached: 1497166886783.jpg (635x634, 106K)

The alternative was Hillary

4D chess idiots

It didnt have to be this way. Why did you have to spend all your time making sure Evangelists liked you.

Attached: 1475091911713.jpg (815x825, 193K)

First John Bolton, then signing the omnibus bill, then THIS?!

4d chess fag, explain this bullshit.

Attached: 47A4B48B-A22C-4730-81FC-6A17BA8F9F6F.gif (490x478, 1.9M)

Fuck this daft orange cunt

wtf i miss obama now

>mandated comment period
Any hope of them actually heeding our concerns, or should we just spam them with a million lines of "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" so it'll take them forever to read through everything?

At least you knew what you were getting with her.
Sad times.

Another emergency closed door meeting with the NRA incoming?

Attached: 1486185268322.gif (320x320, 91K)

Something far worse, yes

THIS. Holy shit I wish Cruz was president right now. At least he actually had principles.

Attached: DA07AAFD-1B26-436D-9D3F-4E62A6D91C4A.jpg (1168x900, 512K)

>Mr. President, if you're willing to ban bump stocks due to a single tragedy, then I'm willing to compromise.
>Over 600,000 machine guns are in US citizens hands today
>Not one has been used for murder since 1986
>Here's the compromise: Let's re-open the machine gun registry and ban bumpstocks.

I'd rather take the unknown path rather than the obviously shitty path.

Actually, the alternative was literally any of the Republican candidates that ran in that primary, and there were several who were much better candidates for gun owners.

Bump stocks are stupid.

Attached: well.png (1488x1092, 480K)

Cruz, Rubio, hell even Jeb would be preferable because they at least had a platform that they expected support from. Donald had both sides not like him so it only made his bizarre renegade legislative style worse which is endearing to some people.

>At least you knew what you were getting with her.
The ability to have gun manufacturers sued into oblivion? Because that is what she said in the debates and even the SandBurn man said that was a dumb idea.

I sleep as often as I can, in the hopes that I'll get to dream of a better world than the one I invariably awaken to.

Attached: c6c.jpg (800x606, 79K)

yup only Sup Forums tards would defend something retarded. Lel.

I never said she was the better choice, I'm just simply stating that she had her agenda laid out. Trump just pulls the rug out from underneath our feet and it's sad.

NRA stands by their statement calling for regulation of bump stocks. They don't care.

Good nobody needs automatic weapons. We don't want another crazy Stephen Paddock white boy mowing down concert goers in full auto.

I am being rather sincere since the civilian ownership of fully-automatic small arms was deemed, and rightfully so, unnecessary under the auspices of the Second Amendment.

For militia purposes, full-auto is basically full-dumb. You're not going to have the ammo logistics or numbers to utilize tactics on the ground the require full-auto weapons for suppressive fire. If that were to change, you'd have more than enough captured machine guns.

Bump stocks were made legal under Obama because they couldn't figure out how to effectively ban them. And there does need to be some push back from the gun community for everyone to stop trying to circumvent the law.

But maybe I'm crazy for not wanting to live in a country where anyone with the money to spend can walk into Walmart, buy a short-barrelled and fully-automatic AR15, a load of ammo, and carry it concealed under their jacket. I don't believe in ancapistan fucktardery either, so perhaps a slight bias against the SHALL NOT INFRINGE crowd.

The NRA is responsible for this in the first place. Trump isn't a gun nerd like we are. The NRA, who are supposed to be advocating for the 2nd Amendment, gave him the go-ahead to ban bump stocks.

Attached: baitzkrieg.jpg (1000x584, 46K)

As they should.

He was right about Trump’s “New York values” all along...

Attached: 5AD02B39-3E97-418F-8D44-8CD6FB2355BD.png (260x288, 127K)

Come and take it Dahnald

Attached: ted-cruz-president-2016-machine-gun-bacon-texas-senator-e1438639884325-620x435.png (620x435, 241K)

I'm sure on some planet your logic is impressive, but your weak link is: This is Earth.
>why would a militia want full auto?
Same reason militaries do
>you'd just run out of ammunition
No I wouldn't
>Maybe I'm crazy for...
You live in a country with over a half million machine guns in private citizens' hands. How many times you've been shot at with one of those? You're living in a fantasy and afraid of a delusion.

The effort post isn't bait, I legitimately believe that.

And I think all the retards scrambling around screaming SHALL NOT INFRINGE would do so when the NRA was getting the NICS in place.

Banning bump stocks is dumb in the sense that it doesn't actually solve problem, but it's not in the sense that we've deemed full-auto weapons to be something that ought to be more controlled than ordering one off Brownell's.

>Its impractical so I dont care if it gets banned
>But muh miltia purposes
Fuck off with your fudd logic.

The nra walked away from the bump stock ban when the Dems wouldn't compromise. Why would they just let trump ban them outright?

Same reason militaries do
>That's why all the training I got was, full-auto = dumb, keep it on select fire unless you're manning a machine gun + a complete and utter lack of understanding of guerilla warfare

I'm sure you're going to be doing bounding movements under suppressive fire from some fkn /k/ommando towards an oppressive tyrannical force.

No I wouldn't
>Yes you would, you've never humped ammo around and if you think combat conditions are going to allow you to make tactical pitstops to your Kia Forte for a resupply of ammo, you're a fucking buffoon, they also don't take potty breaks or share wifi passwords to watch anime at night

How many times you've been shot at with one of those?
>About half a dozen times

You in the wrong house for that kind of talk there bud

Attached: B A I T.png (625x626, 66K)

>she had her agenda laid out.
She lied about so much during the primaries, it's incredible. The only reason why her agenda was "transparent" was because the DNC and her email servers were hacked.

Attached: 1518588151748.jpg (387x309, 12K)

The militia purposes is retarded.

And if that's your argument, how come nobody is petitioning to get short-barrelled shotguns made legal because they have militia purpose as a breaching device, at least that'd make some sense.

>we could've had president randlet
i'm sure glad for the boomers and first time voters who don't actually know what they believe in and elected trump purely because he owns libtards epic style

1st Amendment not allowed aye comrade?

Attached: donny.jpg (255x255, 11K)

Attached: 1521205848048s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>Obama administration
There you go, he thinks Obama did it, so he must un-do it. He's actually a 3yo you fuckwits

>Yes you would, you've never humped ammo around
Why would I hump ammo if I'm defending my home, idiot? The spirit of the militia is every man defending his own property, not screaming hundreds of miles away to shoot at people that will never affect me.

>a half dozen times
Too bad they've only been used in the commission of 3 crimes, making your statement literally impossible, stupid fuck.

Please be enough to get the good ole' boys riled up

youtube.com/watch?v=yKih6b7IssA

Attached: p 4.jpg (203x249, 10K)

>muh 69D hungry hungry hippos

You guys got fucked, say goodbye to the 2A.

this, she was a neo-lib pandering the insane progressives,

kill yourself shill rat

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Haha, holy fuck, the Cruzmissiles were right all along. Impeach this fat fuck. Or maybe a crazy leftist will * him. Either way is fine by me.

I agree with you about needing full auto but each dude looking out for his and his only is a fucking retarded militia. It's about organizing into an independent army and that my involve killing somebody someplace else that doesn't affect you.

CRUZ WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG
YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE HIM
NOW YOU PAY THE PRICE
THE ZODIAC REVENGE

Attached: 1520910838899.png (421x460, 252K)

It's not retarded. It's the logic behind the wording of the 2nd amendment. You know what it's called when a bunch of dudes organize to go someplace else? An Army. We have that. Do you know what it's called when every city of 60,000 in the US is defending by 60,000 guns? Militias.

You think any politician in the US is smart enough to suggest an actual compromise? I fucking wish.
Unless both parties collapse and die, it will forever be a game of Ds going "Give us more" and Rs saying "No." with Ds responding "Fine you can keep what you have, for now."
Until the Ds win and manage to take that next inch. Sooner or later you will be with your back against the wall and no more inches to give or gain.

i know these feels all too well.
truly, life is eternal suffering

Attached: PEPES.gif (498x373, 559K)

>you guys getting what you deserved
>inbreds will still defend him

/k/ will live forever.

Attached: i4zjf6vyt1m01.png (2560x1440, 2.59M)

I come from the east to bring freedom and enlightenment. And the profligates scorn me? They deserve the cross theyve nailed themselves to.

Attached: 635.jpg (381x374, 27K)

>we could have had Ted Cruz or Rand Paul instead of this cheeto faggot
hold me bros

Attached: 1520871914145.png (886x1389, 2.55M)

This. President Ted Cruz & Vice President Rand Paul

Will binary triggers be ok?

>it's a shills come out of the woodwork episode

I read through the entire proposal, AMA.
Important posts from other thread:

Attached: 842156546208.gif (249x210, 75K)

dmacpro91.blogspot.com/2013/03/homemade-bump-fire-stock.html

Well, seeing as Stable Genius said they ARE banning them after the comment period, I guess not.

>insulting /sg/
Its unironically a /k/ colony dude

Nice. Pls pardon my newfagginess but hasn't anyone made a 3D printer schematic for one yet? I imagine that if you're some assmunches who's afraid of actually doing work it might be handy since it's just a piece of plastic.

I think most of the butthurt about Bump Fire stocks is because:
> you guys who secretly own one were stupid enough to spend almost 500 bucks on this piece of plastic
Its an accessory on a weapon, like a scope, or a bipod. Its not actually integral to the function of the weapon, like say a trigger or magazine is.

My suggestion is anyone who's got one, just put it in the garage with the bucket that has the other random junk in it so nobody will suspect it. Save it for the rope day, all it means is your rifle can be made full auto easier than taking it down to the dude with the shop to put a full auto sear in it.

This, this, this

Even the military rarely goes full-retard with their rifles. You're told to do volleys of snap shots, semi-automatic. About the only reason full auto is used on an M4 is dumping a magazine in the dirt.
> machineguns are used for suppressive fire
> but even without access to machineguns a militia fighting force operating under guerilla warfare conditions will be able to hold down the enemy just as well
> especially because of the higher number of designated marksmen using scoped bolt actions that can bullseye a helmet at 400 yards
> it might not be a machinegun, but its pretty damn suppressive to keep heads down

As explained there's also no limit on shots fired either so you cant control how much you're wasting. A burst could be 5 or 8 or 12.
> Binary Triggers can get up there in fire rate but you can stop shooting as soon as you decide to
> Binary Triggers actually do require manual pulls of the trigger to do their work, the legaleze involved with the Bump Stock ban talks about continuous cycles of automatic fire and that has nothing to do with how these Triggers work.

Attached: cat.jpg (572x621, 135K)

Have you heard of the term, "give them an inch, and they'll take a mile?"

You're getting cucked and won't do anything about it and the world will be more unbearable than it is today. What do you think is happening?

Thats another thing...
When day of the rope comes and its time for Electric Bugaloo 2.0 dont you think there are a Bunch of dudes out there who already know how to convert guns to full auto... or better yet actually have NFA items or real machineguns that have only been "deactivated" and can be refurbished?
> this probably happens for all relevant weapons needed for suppressive fire within the first 3-6 days of Electric Bugaloo.

All those full auto guns used by the Governor's and Negan's gangs in TWD would have been full auto sear'd, none of those weapons would've been straight up NFA machineguns before the apocalypse.

If you want to fire full auto in the meantime you dont need a bumpfire stock to do it. Its been demonstrated you can put your thumb around a belt loop on jeans with a loose grip on the weapon. You'll be firing from the hip like rambo but you can get your fix.

Attached: TOMORROW EARLY IN THE MORNING.jpg (551x482, 35K)

thats what you get for voting for a literal kike puppet

Attached: lol.jpg (1640x1460, 652K)

>America
>Getting gun rights back

You funny sempai.

Of course but nobody here will agree with you. Your "values" are misaligned to someone who hasguns

Tbh I liked Kasich, but I don't know what his stance is on gun laws

STOP MOVING THREADS YOU FAGGOT MODS
WHY CAN'T GUN CONTROL BE DISCUSSED ON /k/?

>muh 4d chess
HAHAHAAHHAHAAH

OH SHIT WHAT WILL I DO WITH THIS BELT LOOP NOW?!

Hello ayys.
Welcome to Sup Forums

You're on Sup Forums. You think you're not just as cucked as Reddit but you are.