WHO CONTROLS THIS KID?!

>...disproportionatly effects people of color and the poor!
What 17 year old talks like this??!?! I was smoking weed behinds Dunkin Donut and chomping down munchkins ;not pontificating about some "muh oppressor" boogeyman.
He's using the same buzzwords/ phrases like "assault weapons" and "weapons of war on our streets" as the leftists.Who controls this kid? Who is coaching him to say this shit?
His dead eyes and pursed lips scare the fuck out of me- he looks like a brainwashed demon.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-23-20-34-08.png (800x1280, 732K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5538351/David-Hogg-calls-Rock-Scott-Voldemort-criticizes-old-parents-NRA.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Parkland is Jews from start to finish. Including the SWAT Jew who killed the kids.

Attached: 1498190000028.jpg (1524x2048, 456K)

Blows my fucking mind that people can vote without id

If you check out his response tweets and random casual conversations with people, they read like the retard he really is. Almost guaranteed he has someone send these prewritten statements for tweets like this, or at the very least has someone editing and double checking them.
Either way it’s not like what he’s saying is anything new or groundbreaking. It’s just the same old parroted lefty statement on voter ID laws being racist.

>requiring ID to vote is an infringement on voting rights
>extensive background checks and licensing schemes are not an infringement of gun rights

Attached: hqdefault(5).jpg (480x360, 22K)

Yeah seriously, I didn't even know the difference between democrats and republicans until I was like 21.

No fucks given about politics when I was a kid

I don't think the protection for voter fraud is much better in other places, in the UK the electrol office across England, Scotland, Wales and NI don't talk to eachother so you can be registered to vote in multiple places at once. When I was a student I registered to vote at my Unis pole station and they didn't tell back home I had registered their. I could have voted twice in the referendum and general election... but I don't vote

Excellent point

Someone kill this fag already

>WHO CONTROLS THIS KID?!

Attached: whonose.png (560x407, 13K)

9 states require ID to vote and only 7 of those require photo IDs. Getting an ID can be annoying, but it’s not that difficult to do. Some states even offer a free ID for voting purposes if you don’t have one.
It’s pretty clear to me that Democrats are just importing illegals for votes and using kindness as a front. I’d be more ok with illegals if strict voter ID laws were in place.

ISRAEL #1

hes right you know

all places that require ID to vote have to offer a free voting ID. SCOTUS ruling. as long as the ID is free, and doesn't require more than the federal minimum in paperwork to obtain, it's constitutional to require ID to vote.

can't constitutionally charge for an ID needed to vote, though. counts as a poll tax.

I don't get it? What do they want if they don't want IDs?
Here you are sent a card. You don't have to bring the card when you vote but everything goes faster if you do.
If you don't bring the card you need to bring your ID.
It sounds like madness to me when I hear people campaign for votes without ID.

>he didn't know how to use the word "disproportionate" in a sentence when he was 17
not everyone went to public school, OP

Attached: 1514747292080.jpg (680x571, 54K)

I read the US has around 50-60 million illegal aliens and of course they will vote dem as dems are the ones who let them in and want to make them legal and give them gibs so makes sense dems dont want ids and shit so illegals can vote

this fucker thinks hes harry potter now lol

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5538351/David-Hogg-calls-Rock-Scott-Voldemort-criticizes-old-parents-NRA.html

Yep. People of color are too stupid and poor to figure out how to get an ID.
Oh ok, that makes sense.

Daily Mail can’t even do a hyperlink without typos.
Reminds me when Trump claimed the 3 million popular vote difference was made by illegals and everyone said there was no evidence to support that claim. Of course there’s no evidence, how the fuck would they know?

But where is the rationality? At that point why even hold elections? If you don't have any way to identify people by, people can just vote several times. Or I could fly in from abroad and vote. The reason for identification isn't to suppress anyone. Its to make sure that voting is worth it.

That's what I'm thinking too.He seems coached and/or has preparded talking points but O think it's deeper than that. He isn't just pushing gun control- he's pushing other leftist propaganda aswell. I think he'll be a Mayor someday soon .Atleast get his foot into politics in some way.

It's 2018 why can't anyone get an ID it's not rocket science. It's INHERENTLY RACIST to say people of color and the poor are to dumb to figure out how to get an ID. Racist much there, David Hogg.

based

HERES HOW YOU PLAY IT:
A: "Voter id's will stop blacks and minority's from voting"
B: "Why is that"
A:"They are not capable to get one."
B: "Are you saying minority's are not smart enough to get one? Do you think minority's are not as good as whites? What are you racist? "
A: "..."
its that easy

Attached: 1480292785300.png (851x876, 662K)

DESU, I'm a full fledged adult, and weed and munchkins sounds pretty good right now

They can't vote without ID in your country, why do you still hate people of color?

it's his former CNN producer mother, obviously

>rented a moving truck recently
>had to show ID
>woops forgot to renew
>had to come back later
Think about this:
It's harder to rent a FUCKING CAR than it is voting to elect the leader of 300+ million people.

Hell it's harder to buy beer!! We are just fucked. The illegals will end the rise of the right if this isnt fixed by 2020. Texas is turning democrat. Florida is turning democrat. Something has to be done

Attached: 1521055958899.png (744x742, 554K)

Yeah I agree. They are definitely grooming these kids for politics or at least a position as a lefty political commentator. Hogg might legitimately be too stupid to run for office though.
To be fair, the right are doing the same thing with that Kyle Kashuv kid but that’s more of a reaction to the drama club and he seems more reasonable.

Hahaha I haven't had them in years, I should get some tomorrow morning. This little bastards are delicious.

Attached: 1520977803040.jpg (524x331, 35K)

this cracked me up about Kyle though

Attached: malice fit.jpg (539x663, 59K)

Both are wrong but the difference is that we have a leftist dominated media,so that kid gets 1/10th the coverage Hogg does. Plus,Hogg is actively trying to take our rights and is propagating this whole "divide and conquer" strategy.

You’d think that argument would work but it never does. They’ll speak to historical racism and how voter ID laws are the new literacy tests.
To them (and many other people) voting in a democracy is a fundamental right and there should be zero barriers in place or democracy fails. Voting is the great equalizer between millionaires and the homeless.
Personally I don’t give a fuck about democracy. It’s immoral for 51% of the population to vote to take the rights away from the other 49%. But that’s the society we live in so whatever. If you’re going to vote for people to make laws that take from me, we should be able to verify that you’re actually from this country. You need an ID to do damn near anything else important.

Thank god for that. Otherwise we russians couldn’t have voted for trump. We’re going re-elect him in 2020 by voting out of precinct multiple times a day.

Im not into this new emoji speak, what does baka mean? The pic suggests smack my head but that cant be it
Plz halp

Damnit mook, your autocorrect shit sucks dick
desu