Masamune-kun

So it was a dream.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/rs56db6f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Doesn't change the fact that he wants it to be real.

So it was his dream, not maid's. And he's dreaming with her... Interesting

Just as predicted. It's his subconscious.
Can that single Akitard get any more BTFO than this?

Yep since that means it's what Masamune wants.

>was a dream
Yoshinofags rekt'd.

Can't talk for Masumune but dreaming about a girl that isn't your lover spells problems for your current relationship.

Called. It makes sense since the whole thing was out of character.

>MC smiles happily and is being intimate with Aki
Where are loud and obnoxious Yoshinofags now?

>どうか政宗様と別れていただけませんか
>Would you please break up with Masamune?
My japanese is not good but it seems that Neko asking Aki to break up with Masamune

>sweating
>in shock
>doesn't look happy
A nightmare is a dream too.

He's just forcing himself to not think about the dream.
Accepit it, Akitard.

What a bitch. Neko is truly shit to try to steal Masamune and exploit his current circumstances to her advantage.

>dat rationalization
Here comes the damage control.

And here you are, always ignoring facts.

MAIDFAGS BTFO.

>denial
Who is this you, Yoshinofag?

>たぶんこの世には。絶対に認めちゃいけない思いがある。
>Maybe in this world. I have a thought that I should never admit it.
Maido flag has been raised

See this, another fact Even Neko wants them to break up, because their relationship is not healthy.
Keep living in your delusions.

>seriously thinks that doesn't have the opposite effect as a trope
Typical dumb Yoshinofag.

Are these pages in order? Aki and Neko's scene should be a cliffhanger so that's probably last. If the dream pages are the intro, then the daydreaming (?)pages are to show that he still has feelings for Aki.

All of you fags on both sides are annoying. And no one is BTFO yet. However it ends he is very clearly not settled with Aki despite dating her officially. You can't deny his Yoshino thing is a pretty damn big issue.

Yoshinofags on suicide watch list soon.

Maid will get BTFO. It's unavoidable and is a natural thing in harem. Maid's thing is bigger than Neko's thing, but hell no is she bigger than the thing Masamune and Aki have that needs to be settled and developed past.

Fuck off already Neko, nobody likes you

Why is he smiling like this? It's big happy smile, but it's pretty creepy

Can you point out the moment when Aki fell in love?

The dream pages are the intro.The rest of the chapter is about preparing for valentine, and the maid teaches Aki how to make cookies.
Aki asks if she has someone to give chocolates too, but the maid says he wouldn't want them.

Flashforward to the Masamune getting chocolates from the weird kouhai and a bunch of other girls, and Aki showing up too and being hesitant about handing hers to him. He doesn't want to betray her so he eats her cookies and says goodbye his vows, vengeance, and everything.

Sometime later, he meets Neko in a classroom and she asks if he's been getting fat, and he answers that that might be the case, since he's been dragged along with Aki outside on her eating escapades.

Then there's the last page with Neko asking Aki to break up.

I like Neko.

When Masa whiteknighted her awful behavior.

Bitter smile
>fuck I wish I was with Yoshino instead

strawpoll.com/rs56db6f
We mustn't forget this.

Really? Main girl will win? You must be a regular Nostradamus.

No progression at all...
Disappointed, see you guys in a month

inb4 Yoshinocuck sta.... Nevermind, he's here already.

>He doesn't want to betray her so he eats her cookies and says goodbye his vows, vengeance, and everything.
It's over. Aki wins.

He's forced to eat the cookies so he's not being rude, but he knows that once again Aki is trying to fatten him up.

Neko should move on or just fuck off. We don't need another melodrama that exists to get in the way for several chapters until it is resolved.

neko is right though

>It's over. Aki wins.
It's clearly not. There is a truckload of issues still to deal with.

Neko is doing it for Masamune's sake. It her own.

So what is the point of his dream? I don't think author just wanted to show us that Masamune can watch the dreams.
Anyway, anything can happen. We will know the winner for certain probably in a 3-4 chapters so it's 3-4 months FFS

*Not her own.

He wasn't forced. He willingly accepted them as to not betray Aki. The underlying allusion for doing that is a decision to move forward thus why he smiled.

Now I can read.

No she isn't. Neko is just a thieving cat.

You kidding? She cares because she likes him, but it's not without ulterior motives.Remember, She knew that he is dating Aki and gave a bullshit explanation to mislead and cast regarding this feelings towards Aki. Then she threw herself onto him like a whore.

Aki eats a lot of food, but she doesn't get fat (a chapter somewhere pointed this out). I wonder if she eats a lot as a way to connect to the past where she was most happy. It could be why she subconsciously eats a ton and simply takes Makabe along since it feels natural.

That's a decent theory. Aki's big eater nature was made apparent in the first few beginning chapters of volume 1. Yet, in the flashback 8 years she didn't appear to eat a lot.

I hope this manga get axed. I don't care whomever wins.

Just drop it. Let idiots have their shitty harem.

>ねえ 吉乃 あなたは誰かにあげたりしないの?
Hey, Yoshino. Dont you want give one to the person you like? (I tried)
Wew

>can I betray this girl?
Why is he asking this?

>
>>ねえ 吉乃 あなたは誰かにあげたりしないの?
>Hey, Yoshino. Dont you want give one to the person you like? (I tried)
>Wew
That's completely wrong.
Hey, Yoshino. Are you going to give anyone chocolate?

Already drop it since Neko lost hard and Fake Masamune chapter (Since i thought no one translating it anymore).

But it's get annoying when someone always make a tons of new thread every new chapter.
And usually there's no discussion or Live-TL only "Fuck off Aki-fags" or Maid-Fags in denial".

That will always happen on Sup Forums. We will always be surprised by the main girl winning and we all have trouble dropping shit.

thanks user, now that I see that I misread the kanji there. I only know a bit of japanese, I tried.

>STOP TALKING ABOUT THINGS I DONT LIKE REEEEE

A dream....
In this world there is probably feelings that shouldn't never be admitted

Here
Did you burn yourself
You don't have to realize that
How could I betray this girl
Can I eat it now?
I'm really hungry right now

It's ready!
One day before valentine but I managed to get it done
Giving up on chocolate and going for cookies was the good answer
Hey Yoshino, don't you have someone to give chocolate to?

Please break up with Masamune-sama

>In this world there is probably feelings that should never be admitted
Fixed

>Sometime later, he meets Neko in a classroom and she asks if he's been getting fat, and he answers that that might be the case, since he's been dragged along with Aki outside on her eating escapades.

FUCKING GAINS GOBLINS

He's pretty much only guilt tripped to stay in the relationship

Could you translate these two too?

>Telling a person that wanting to cram food down some guy's throat after he spent years bettering himself and abstaining from unhealthy eating habits in order to not be a useless fatass is wrong makes you an asshole

Yoshino smiling is a miracle of the universe. I want to see her smiling more.

Sup Forums didn't give a shit about this manga before. What the fuck happened?

Well it's not like you have to give to a person in particular, you could make giri-choco or just whatever
Some people just won't be happy with this too

Well that's true, it's not like everyone love chocolates

Diet
Balance
Muscle training
The feeling of revenge that fueled my heart for 8 years
The way a good looking guy should behave
All of this
I'll throw it away

That was unbelievably good, Aki-chan

Because best girl (maid) is winning user.

>Bottom right

The face of someone trapped

Actually it's not a miracle it's a picture drawn in a book of japanese cartoons
The more you know! :)

>:)
Fuck off Akitard.

>All of this
>I'll throw it away

Don't do it brah, fucking think of your arteries!

Actually I like Neko!

Assuming this will end in 2 more chapters, will this lead to a happy end?

An ending that's supposed to be happy for the characters? Yes. Not happy for the readers, though.

Yes. For Masamune and Yoshino.

It became stale. It is less so now.

Anyone who think Yoshino have the slightest chance with the MC are absolutely retarded

>provides no evidence to support his statement

revenge!!!!

Why can't I like all three girls at the same time? I'll be happy with whoever wins the harem bowl

>says goodbye his vows, vengeance, and everything.
it´s pure love

Yoshino was a mistake.

but no yoshino no revenge

BIG FLAG for Yoshino
BIG FLAG FOR Aki

Who will win?

Both girls win, masamune gets two girlfriends, Neko left even more broken hearted

It disgusts me to know that the author tries to make Masamune take an interest in Yoshino, when in the end he will take out an ass fuck and make Masamune stay with Aki as he did more than 20 chapters ago.

Sad for Yoshino but not too surprised

>no revenge

How did you get that raw in Australia?

Yeah the thing is now unless he ends with Meido now i won't be happy because an Akiend should have ended this series months ago.

But that's not who he is anymore. It only serves to make him out to be miserable.

If they could just fucking talk it would be nice.

He was overdoing it to be honest. Just eating a few cookies from his girlfriend wouldn't make that much of a difference.
There is a clearly a problem though in that he clearly has unresolved feelings.