Effective Strategies

Pic related was one of the most effective campaigns. It fed off of the outrage that the left feeds off of, and in doing so, allowed for the messages of white pride, the coming and occurring white genocide, and the motive and vitriol of the left to come to light. After due thought it occurred to me that this (using their/medias outrage) method is one of the best in order to continue to spread messages in order to win over people to our side and to let other people know that they aren't alone in their views.

This thread is to discuss other effective strategies and ideas in order to continue to push the Overton Window, to make race realism more mainstream, to encourage high birthrates amongst whites, and to expose not only the Jew, but all shadowy organizations that pull the strings in this world.

Attached: whiteokay.jpg (3508x4961, 568K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Another campaign to encourage border control.

Attached: 120db info.png (1195x760, 341K)

Something like pic related would spark outrage in many people, but with clear sources of where the information was obtained we could, with a concentrated and effective campaign, show the fact that we're in a soft race war as we speak.

Attached: blackonwhiterape.jpg (590x571, 62K)

Here is another great one that has been posted before, but imagine if we had the manpower of IOTBW, for something like "End Jewish Privilege"

Attached: endjewishpriviledge.jpg (1275x1650, 314K)

But maybe take out the cheeky, "Goyim not to scale"

The majority of liberals already think it's okay to be white. It's "whiteness" that's the problem. White privilege. Whether you believe it or not, you are benefitting from white privilege (in America at least) It runs deep. Your ancestors were not slaves. You can't just go from slave to a freedman and expect everything to be peachy keen right away. You still have to hide from the Klan, you have absolutely nothing, your only skills are picking cotton and such, so the only jobs you can get are slave jobs, you aren't educated, you can't read or write....and this is passed down generation to generation. The racism is still there. Politicians drawing lines around the black areas so they can stick their heads in the sand to not deal with those damn niggers. So blacks can only live in ghettos. They have shitty housing, They have shitty schools, etc. etc. etc.
And this is just a modern example of white fragility at its finest. Anonymously posting your pathetic leaflets everywhere trying to convince everyone that everything's fine, when everyone already knows that...it's just the fact that you're benefitting from a racist system that's the problem.

Okay. So it's okay to be white. It's okay to be black. It's okay to be Asian. Do you agree?

Also can you explain to me what "whiteness" is and what white privilege is?

Attached: 1514831070059.jpg (844x757, 302K)

Good one. "What led to the rise of anti-Semitism in Germany after WW1?"

Stop asking these antisemitic questions, silly goy. The Jews are always picked on just because they're Jewish, that's it.

Attached: 1517788755617.png (1920x2700, 1.29M)

Use this.

Attached: 1521227596736m.jpg (1024x960, 152K)

saved. thanks muzzie
oy vey!

No problem. And remember that these Marxist tactics can be used against them. Think: what have (((they))) used against you that worked phenomenally?

Now, use it.

Boy oh boy. I've come across this kind of twisted-pretzel logic before, but this post is genuinely retarded.

Lets
Gas
Blacks
Too!

Also this
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE

It begins with changing the very base of our strategy. By now, the normie is immunitized to statistics and headlines. Even if they are truth, they've been thrown around so much they are no longer shocking. More of a fact of life.

Normies will either completely shut down, call you a [insert buzzword] and block you or they'll just they something among the lines of "I mean yeah, that is bad, but [relativisation]..."
Most of them are to naive, stupid and decadent

>This thread is to discuss other effective strategies and ideas in order to continue to push the Overton Window,
Get into positions of power
>to make race realism more mainstream,
Get into positions of power
>to encourage high birthrates amongst whites
Stupid idea
>and to expose not only the Jew
You have to be 18 to post here
>but all shadowy organizations that pull the strings in this world.
Why? It will just discredit you to most people

It still works. No reason to quit.

ISRAEL #1

Attached: 1462422724690.jpg (519x528, 93K)

Bump.
Pic related is and too complicated too big for being printed on stickers like IOTBW, but it's useful for social media maybe?

Attached: Islamization of Europe.png (1950x1531, 1.08M)

Also this.

Attached: American demographics.png (1607x1964, 1.15M)

I need to lose some weight, I don't want to turn into a nog.

rule 4: (((they))) like to use "so-called christian" as a slur. I propose using "so-called jew" as an insult insinuating they are not jew enough and its a bad thing. Get them to out themselves.

You have to be /SIG/ing day in, day out, friend

Attached: Dindu.jpg (917x4143, 1.16M)

No, i wonder if the nog is moving in on me, I have had a lot of rap on lately. I need to /sig/ or nog for ever.

i have an idea, we use this

Attached: idea.png (908x1260, 14K)

>top 1% is 44% Jew
>9/10 of the top 1% is Jew
There's something a little off about your math mate.

Explain Liberia then.

It's 44% of the Jewish population in the 1%.

Liberals don’t care about White People

Slavery was a mistake
Use that.

Put #Altright underneath that lol

True. Never lose control of the farming equipment

A double entendre'