Does Sup Forums not really care about spoilers? Every time I come here and browse for a little bit, or make a thread...

Does Sup Forums not really care about spoilers? Every time I come here and browse for a little bit, or make a thread, invariably I'll come across a spoiler. Whether it's a screenshot of a dying character, or someone nonchalontly saying how a character dies in the manga (past the aired anime).

I want to sometimes enjoy anime with others but every time, I get burned. Do people just not really care much for spoilers?

No.

We care, but we are also masochists.

Here's the secret: Watch the episode BEFORE going on Sup Forums.

>implying I haven't watched everything

Unless it's some garbage like Ousama Game. I have no intention of watching that so who cares if there's spoilers everywhere?

Filthy secondaries should just fuck off.

Shut the fuck up.

Because the execution matters way more than what got spoiled.
Knowing something exciting happens just makes me want to watch the anime even more and see how well it was done.

Kind of. Anime is more about the journey than the stops and the destination, so if you care about spoilers and think that spoilers can ruin as oppose to enhancing your opinions, that just comes off as childish.

This.

Ema and single motherhood!

Reminder: >>>Sup Forumsrules/3

This board is full of losers who brag about watching original source material

Some people get a kick out of spoiling things, and an anonymous message board doesn't offer any particularly good way of stopping them without really heavy moderation.
Spoilers will happen whether you like them or not, so get used to it or fuck off.

/thread

That rule is almost never enforced in practice, though.

This.

Doesn't matter; still the rule.

If a show is based on a manga, maybe you should read the fucking manga before coming to the threads and complaining about spoilers.

Spoilers are only important the first time a work is viewed. They negate only one, often relatively superficial, variety of the numerous kinds of allure a work might possess. The better an anime, the less important its plot revelations are in forming the deepest, most persistent impressions it's going to be capable of forming. Otherwise, why would we re-watch anything?

Oh, and this is Sup Forums/a/ - so your disappointment is my schadenfreude.

Complaining about moderation is also bannable but it never happens. Wew. Mods literally don't care about Sup Forums so like the other user said, get used to it or fuck off.

I always just end up forgetting the spoiler until it actually happens so I still end up surprised. I haven't even seen Death Note yet, but I've been spoiled here a million times and I even watched the ending scene and I still can't remember if L or Light lost.

I have a habit of committing these things to memory.

I guess I'll stay off Sup Forums unless I've just finishe- wait, I got spoiled by someone referencing the manga last time I did that.

Fuck me.

Just hide the threads about shows or episodes you haven't watched yet?

back to /r/anime, retard