ITS HAPPENING!!!

ITS HAPPENING!!!

PART 1: youtube.com/watch?v=qawTCwEbykw

PART 2: youtube.com/watch?v=ALvtA-aOLH4

Attached: QzwpVk72_400x400.png (400x400, 282K)

Other urls found in this thread:

miseryindex2008.blogspot.com/2008/12/greyhound-you-wont-be-home-for.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zSGEUON8Wkc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I mean... it's 30 retarded niggers (I repeat myself) walking down the street in Old Town.

When is the happening? When can I shoot them?

Can confirm, real happening police in riot gear everywhere
Pretty sure I saw a couple of stores being looted

Attached: IMG_20180323_162644.jpg (5376x3024, 3.86M)

ISRAEL #1

bottom youtube video the neighborhood look like an old western movie set

Those doubles nigga

numerals decide whether the fire rises

This shit is yuuuuge

>niggers riot in the US
>terrorist attack in a french supermarket

what is this, 2015?

It's Old Town in Sacramento.

Sacramento user reporting. These people are annoying me.

Time to burn our community down. Let's loot, yo!

:-O .gov s shit about ((france)) anyway

You're pretty cool, Matt.

If California had a face, what would it look like?

brown with herpes

are you trying to communicate?

nothing will happen

I took a grey hound to Oregon and we got snowed out in Sacramento. Everyone tying to go north on highway 5 had to camp out on the floors of the old town Greyhound station. It was a wildly amazing experience.

You're full of shit. Sac never gets snow. Ever.

A lot of people like to talk shit about Sacramento, but in reality, its actually so much worse than one would think. That one guy who calls it Excremento, which is me, is spot on in his description. Its a shithole.

t. Folsom user

Nothing is going to happen. This is sac. This place is the world champion of mediocracy.

Sac is fine compared to SF. Have perspective.

The newest trend that's pissing me off is bay area locusts moving up this way. Everytime someone mentions Folsom or towns in the foothills, I make it a point to let them know it's terrible and they should never move there.

Sac didn't snow, you fuckwit. Highway 5 pass closed down entirely, so all transit downstream stopped.

The five would have closed down at redding at worst. I have zero idea how greyhound works however, so there's that.

Attached: Virtue.png (700x990, 790K)

Color me shocked, you don't know how Greyhound works. Funny enough, someone blogged about it; Scroll down to sacramento
miseryindex2008.blogspot.com/2008/12/greyhound-you-wont-be-home-for.html
I failed to mention that the red Cross came, they did. By the second day, we had cots, top ramen, and ice cream.

Sounds miserable. That story is why I would never use the bus system. Sorry you had to deal with that.

I want them to leave my farm to fork capital

Yup, most mass transit sucks but Greyhound is bottom-rung I really had no idea wtf old town was until then. Just promised myself to never go back. Sorry too if you live out there, no homo.

I can smell smoke...

Attached: 874586.jpg (600x445, 55K)

It's like any city in America. It's honestly a slice of heaven when you get to the foothills about 40 mins away. Pic related is near my land.

Attached: Screenshot_20180323-191012.png (1080x1920, 2.04M)

what is it lately with all the retards screaming
>ITS LE HAPPENING
all fucking day
fucking retarded redditors really have ruined Sup Forums to be honest

That's real nice, user. Looks like you have land to shoot on, too. I spent some time around Yolo/Davis, which I really enjoyed. Now I'm a misterable city dweller in the East Bay.

Abuse of happenings posts should be an instant MAC ban

Go sign more cucked bills Donald.

This. Lived in NorCal my entire life. Greyhound would have heald up in Redding, Redbluff or even Chico before Sac.

It's feasible to commute from Davis to east bay if you can swing working remote a couple days a week. Don't live a miserable existence in the bay - it's too easy to get caught in that trap.

>>The Five
At best you are a SoCal fag. Likely just a LARPer. Thanks for playing.

>websites can see your MAC

You're a clown. Many in rural California say "the" prior to the highway name. Not everyone in nor cal is a bay locust.

digits for race war

You mean Woodland, right? Seems like Davis is too expensive to live in nowadays. Then again, Davis always was for people with Bay-Area attitudes, minus the Bay-Area deep pockets. Otherwise they'd be in Piedmont, right?

There is actually a tiny part of town below the buildings you see. Almost like a catacomb. It's been raised up.

No way you would want to do a woodland commute. Might as well just live in Folsom. Davis is still cheap considering you can get a decent place for 600k

GLOOM STREAM

youtube.com/watch?v=zSGEUON8Wkc

> we got snowed out in Sacramento.
>hurr durr when did i say snow in sac?
It is almost like you're not self aware.

Can i get a quick rundown?

It's seven miles further than Davis, for almost half the price. Our cops even shoot ethnics, so you have something to cry about to virtue signal.

Yeah but your have to drive home through the Davis traffic clusterfuck. Anyways, I only know woodland as the place I stop on the way to hunt in yolo. I'll check it out more in depth one of these days.