You may think online you are anonymous, you can create fake profiles and

You may think online you are anonymous, you can create fake profiles and
no-one can trace you. That’s wrong! The messages you type and send can be traced back to you.

The same laws apply to online messages, images and videos. What you post now can affect you later in life.

twitter.com/policescotland/status/976490843791126528

Attached: Capture.png (581x538, 65K)

If that's the case then I am fucked anyway.

Meh who cares, you blokes couldn't even catch Jack the Ripper.

Couldn't imagine living in such a fucking cucky, shitty place as the UK. This shit is a straight up veiled Big Brother threat lol.

ISRAEL #1

Scotland suck
Edward I #1

Attached: loki crazy.jpg (1080x1080, 115K)

They're not going overseas to get you, don't sweat it.

>They're not going overseas to get you, don't sweat it.
I am worried that one day all of our conversations online will be leaked and made publicly available, searchable through a website.

The UK is a dystopic hellhole

Attached: good_behaviour_zone_uk.jpg (720x960, 111K)

Attached: 4573573567.jpg (482x767, 102K)

Attached: 6CE565C6-1980-45EC-AF05-5FA34AAEF5EC.jpg (1213x1401, 899K)

Attached: 1520957863596.webm (1280x720, 2.41M)

How tolerant.

Like on Southpark, yes, that would be funny.

That's Australia

and by funny I mean horrifying

If creating fake profiles to fuck with people becomes criminal, 80% of the people from the old internet will be in jail.

Freedom of speech is a beautiful thing, big brother.

Whatchu gonna do, take away me butterknife?

Attached: 1520502699050.jpg (319x541, 82K)

Yes, yes speech patterns are like a finger print; technology decades old. We know.

Attached: 93EAC86C-F2B3-4E2A-A695-A75D72321B76.jpg (480x360, 20K)

I'd like these niggers to prove it by tracing this message back to me.

Attached: 2171185463_92a40441ab_b.jpg (728x1024, 397K)

Fuck it - maybe I'll emigrate or maybe I'll stay and lead a political movement to instantiate my own movement in power where we can then use these abusive oversteps in authority to punish these self-same police officers and their families for whatever arbitrary speech crimes we think are worth punishing them for.

It'd still be legal - so all cool right guys... Yeah, it's acceptable in the United Tyranny after all!

>cyber police

Consequences will never be the same.

and it's fake

Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed- interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing sprit- crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing you last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that?

Attached: v1.bjs1NTQ3OTI7ajsxNzY0NjsxMjAwOzIwMDA7MTMzMw.jpg (300x300, 28K)

Mosley, Powell failed. Come on now, stop being a Nigger.
Marxism is in full force. Soon the killings, mass imprisonment will be forced upon us, there is no stopping this. If you can't see this, you are the problem.

Nice flag faggot who's you steal it from

So they destroyed statutes of limitations too?

Saying something mean is now in the same boat as murder 1.

Wow

>wtf i hate proxies now
you know that you can change how you write, right?

They're not obliged by law to not sell eggs or flower to teenagers, but around Halloween it makes sense not to if you the shop actually cares about its local community