Dragon Ball Super

How is the Tournament of Fodder going to turn them into jokes and unceremoniously get them knocked out, Sup Forums?

Someone will accidentally step on them right after they have a big introduction scene.

Damon is basically U4 Goku and purple insect is U4 Vegeta.

Purple will be all "curse you, Damon, for learning Shed Skin before me! I will master it before you then!"

obsessed

Gohan going mystic next episode, it's fucking over, the other fighters may as well just jump off by themselves.

which one is gohan then?

>Tease Ribrianne getting a new transformation
>It's the same thing but bigger and lasts for 2 seconds

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

HOLY SHIT NEW LEAKS

he is also bisexual.

>the other fighters may as well just jump off by themselves
Because this arc is boring as hell and there's nothing to be interested in anymore.

Is the track that played during Ribrianne's transformation new?

>A picture taken seconds before the inevitable disaster

Who can stop him?

Why is Sup Forums so contrarian?
We just got a legit good episode for the first time that in over a month now. It was good looking too and managed to expand on Ribrianne one of the most disliked new characters, and anons were saying before the episode aires that it would suck and look like crap for sure when none of that happened.
We had first actual character interactions since episode 112 too, instead of the unending "I POWER UP OVER U" saiyan wank in past episodes featuring the worst characters by far to be introduced in this arc.
The only possible explanation for this has to be the Goku focus in these past episodes which was toned down yesterday in favor msotly of the androids who enjoy the least nostalgia of all the current u7 fighters.

Kill yourself, that's who.

>O MY KURIRIN

This episode was shit, kill yourself.

>expand on Ribrianne
I get it.

Can somebody please delete the thot universe already

Ribrianne is unarguably the worst character in this series. She has no fans. This EP was bad, mate. Even more so since these threads didn't even receive much traffic. Just goes to show how bad it was and how bad Ribrianne and U2 are. I respect your opinion, but it's also shit.

>Can someone please get rid of the only thing besides Jiren that's keeping people watching this shit arc?

Sorry, but what? Universe 2 is extremely disliked.

Who the fuck watches this shit for Jiren?

He does, an underage.

Me

This.
Thy literally asspulled the 3rd strongest fighter from the depth of their collective asses over at toei and discarded her moments later.
If she had her fight with Goku interrupted before he went full UI on her ass, and had her go on a rampage stomping some shitters for few episodes, someone from u7 included, if only have the illusion of this not being a light sparring session for them. As a side show of course, while other characters get actual focus, some hype could have been built for her fight with Goku as a mid-season finale.
Now, we're literally left with just Jiren as a credible threat that won't get off his ass until late Feb/early Mar. And we'll have to endure an agonizing slog of a dozen worth of episodes of OP's Pic Related and retarded robots.

I literally hope for the El Grande Padre Forma Poderosa memes to come true.

>El Grande Padre Forma Poderosa
This should be bannable.

Me,.

I assumed you were talking about U6.

Trust me, I'm not saying he's cool, interesting, or even compelling. It's just because he's the only actual threat left in the arc after Toei decided to chuck out everyone else who could possibly put a scratch on U7.

If you like Jiren, aka walking plot device, you have a problem.

Same here, but i still hold out some hope for a decent showing from Toppo along the way.

>Dumping on the U3 robots
>implying they, along with pepsiman, poodle pimp scientist, Tumblr Kai, Mosco, and jew angel aren't based
How annoying

I prefer ayy lmao winning this shit tournament over U7WINSLMAO booking.
At least his sense of justice is believable to revive them all back anyway.

Manga gave jiren backstory and characterization.
Anime made him into ayylmao silent terminator

I LOVE JIREN SO MUCH

>t. belmod

Why wouldn't you watch this for Jiren? Are you retarded? Tell me one episode that heavily featured him which was not good.

Describe how Zamasu individually killed each of the kais

>tease
Her giant form was already in the preview, but that didn't stop you retards from speculating.

The sheer hatedom she created reached cartoon villain levels with Rib being called a 'fat bitch' with people wishing she would die or Freeza to torture her to death. Yeah, she's annoying, but the reaction to her was way over the top to the point that I honestly can see a male version of her character being this over the top reaction. Not to say all criticism is sexism, but it would be naive to think that there is some sexist motivation with some of the hate and outraged with her.

And this isn't Rib, but all the main focused female characters like Cali and Kale. Yes, they have characteristic that fans would find annoying and there are real reasons to dislike or even hate them. However, it's weird that Cali is called an arrogance little bitch, when Vegeta acts like a cocky bastard throughout the TOP and people love him for it, even when we learned his 'I'm the strongest Saiyan' speech was utter BS and he wasn't hiding anything. Even in the Android/Cell Saga when Vegeta's arrogance was the absolute worse, fans still loved him with some calling that the best version of Vegeta. The same with Dypso who is very arrogance despite having little weight behind it, yet fans just treat him as a light joke. Kelfa was also called an arrogance bitch who needed to be humble, despite her basically being a female Vegito and this fanbase basically sucks Vegetto's cock and get insulted at the idea that anyone can or should challenged the great Vegetto. And 'underserve' power-up reads like a sad excuse when this fanbase wants Gohan to get a major power boost with some saying he should get UI, when Gohan already got a giant power-up in a single night to rival Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku, when he got owned by Piccolo with Super Saiyan 2. But for some reason, power-ups aren't BS in this fanbase if it's from Gohan and is actively encouraged by some of his fans.

Again, this is not all fans, but a very vocal part of the fandom

>Shitroids episode
>good

They have less personality than Ichigo Kurosaki.

>U9 was anticlimactically erased too early and became the first example of what I call “DEATH BY U7"
>U11 was hyped up, but it turns out 7/10 of them are jobbers, Dyspo’s a 1-hit wonder, Toppo’s been in stasis throughout the arc, and Jiren, like Beerus, would rather sleep than do anything.
>Ribrianne was hyped, but got weaker with each appearance, despite not taking any visible damage after each beating (which made me theorize that she had a perpetual love-fueled healing factor that would be expanded on). NOPE! Eliminated by 18 in her strongest form with a total ring-out count of 1. And we all know the rest of her team will be even more of a joke than she is. JIMEZE had a more respectable showing than her.
>I don’t LIKE Frost, but I assumed either his “alliance” with Frieza, or his trickery would amount to something cool. The Mafuba stunt he pulled against Vegeta was great, but it should have been used to ring out a U7 member down the line to create actual tension. Instead, he fails his first scheme and is then anticlimactically taken out by Frieza as part of an overcomplicated ruse.
>U6 is sentenced to DEATH BY U7 because Champa is more concerned with getting Beerus erased than staying alive
>Magetta and Rota are complete gags; did they really have to go the way they did?
>Hit and Jiren’s fight was okay, but WAY too early, robbing him of the chance to fight other battles and bring some hype in the future (unless the “not eliminated” theory comes true)
>U6 Potora reveal and Kefla card were played and used too early as well. I have no problem whatsoever with Kefla losing to Goku, but she should have fought other enemies to demonstrate her power and get some hype going instead of just being NOPE’d by Goku.
>Neither Gohan nor Frieza has done anything significant or impressive to follow up on their pre-ToP hype. Both rest comfortably in Blue-tier, but are spending more time dicking around with fodder than producing any entertaining fights.

I wanted to shit on you, but i honestly think i have the arguments to do so beyond telling you to kys.
So...
>KYS

Did you just take this from Kanzenshuu?

He's been mystic this entire time. That's the point of mystic, it isn't a toggle form.

>He's been mystic this entire time.
No.
>it isn't a toggle form.
It's a form. He used it against Obuni and will use it next ep.

Has everyone forgotten that he went Mystic earlier when fighting Obuni? It wasn't that big a deal.

Dude, trying to talk sense into a Shithanspic is futile. They think Gohan is a memeing, bloodthirsty douchebag.

>U11 was hyped up
Not when Dyspo was getting tentacled by some slime space monster in his introduction, no. Only Toppo and Jiren ever had any hype.

Reminder that Gohan went Mystic against Obuni - a character Vegeta beat with a few hits in base form.

>Mystic Gohan
RIP Jiren

Just to validate:

Hit vs. Jiren was the worst fight so far
>hurr durr he's stronger than time!
Maximum cringe. And just stunning Jiren on the edge without trying to knock him out was retarded.

Gohanfags prefer to ignore that because even with it he didn't stomp. Funnily it should be the same next ep. And according to spoilers it's Piccolo who finds an opening.

U2 still winning

>Hit vs. Jiren was the worst fight so far
It was okay aside from "h-he's stronger than time!" making no sense whatsover, Jiren actually started showing shreds of personality in that fight too. All it takes is the ending to be bad for people to write the entire thing off it seems.

It was a good fight, just remarkably stupid

Stop being a contrarian and just let us have this! We DESERVE to see CHADhan succeed after all this time!

Hit isnt eliminated. We never saw him go out.

Gohan's first target will be Toppo. He should be able to make for a good warm up.

>hurr durr he's stronger than time!
Goku did that first you know?
Maximum cringe
>Kill yourself.
>without trying to knock him out was retarded.
You didn't see what happened when he tried?

>without trying to knock him out
The guy could knock people away by staring at them though? The arc is shit but I feel like you people want it to be even worse with them adding copious amounts of exposition everywhere explaining each individual action any character does at any point. I'm not sure any other fanbase is filled with this many brainlets to be honest.

How long does he have?

The post about ribrianne and the saiyan girls reads like something vegettoex would type.

>Stop being a contrarian
I am not a contrarian.
>We DESERVE to see CHADhan succeed after all this time!
Gohan eliminated Obuni and Botamo. He also supported some teammates. Sure, he has been embarrassing quite a bit but it's not like he did nothing.

Once Gohan beats the Namekians, he's going to go into stasis for the rest of the arc and finish whatever sloppy seconds Goku, Vegeta, and Frieza leave when they're gone.

>More universes erased by the Demon School duo
I am fine with this.

Frieza is saving up stamina, to rob other U7 fighters of the chance to get Dragon Balls. Plus, he's just having fun tormenting one fighter at the time and watching Goku get stronger, so beating him gives more satisfaction.

Hitfags are still salty and ar so retarded that they forgot that his abilities can be broken with high PLs. Apparently, it doesn't matter when he s fighting Jiren, who can rival GoDs and repelled a Genki Dama with his fucking eyes.

I hope atleast one of the U6 Namekians survive to be honest, the concept behind them if it's what the preview makes it look like is cool. We need some more monsters running around if this arc is really going to run until fucking March too.

monsters? you realize that someone like vegeta or freeza would one shot them right?

>Erased by Gohan (Don't even pretend you acknowledge Piccolo as a character; we all know you don't)
Are you one of those autists that thinks all of U7's ringouts go to Gohan?

Yeah but Vegeta never achieves anything and Frieza probably won't do anything until near the end of the arc.

Then bring KEFSHIT into the fray early, bitch was in the same general ballpark as UI Goku and relaxed Jiren - she would job to either, but in this particular case, she wouldn't even need to fight him.
He wouldn't just glare her away and all he needed was a little push, and it would be completely justified - Jiren is the main obstacle to survival.
That entire nonsensical situation was plot induced stupidity to save the AYY

>no
Like all other fighters, he's been holding back while in the form to conserve energy. That doesn't mean he isn't in the form. Look at Goku blue for the entire beginning of the arc.
>inb4 gohan's mystic hair bang

Hes the team leader, u7 ringouts are owed to HIM.

Gohan was holding back in his Ultimate form. He respected Obuni enough to not one shot him like Vegeta did.

>two different assumptions pulled out of thin air in a mere two sentences
Wat a load of crap. I won't even bother replying to this.

The tournament itself isn’t going to fucking last for 3-4 months. There’s less than 20 fighters left and only like 15 minutes of the whole tournament remaining. The U4 bugs are gonna come in and wreck shit up, probably leaving the final people being a few U7 fighters vs. the Pride Troopers

Tournament of Fodder. Out of the enemies left, the three goons from U2 had to team up and they still couldn't beat a base form Goku without energy, one of the U3 robots got rekt by 17 offscreen, Changeman couldn't beat Vegeta even though he let him punch him all he wanted, U6 Namekians can't even beat Piccolo, Dyspo couldn't beat a giant plant, etc.

The whole tournament should have been replaced with a Jiren boss fight.

>to expand on Ribrianne one of the most disliked new characters
17 and 18 and way more annoying than fucking Ribrianne

Please keep your autism to yourself. There are actual Gohan fans here who are embarrassed to be associated with you.

Why is Gohan so strong?

Literally how?
I guess the 17 wank got out of hand before the ToP even began but it has been mostly been ignored so far.

vegeta has the most eliminations and freeza enjoys taking out fodder and namekians are a race he's already fucked up

Because the plot currently needs him to be.

And they can go fuck themselves

Holy shit, now that you mention that - if Champa had them use their potara trump card back then - U6 would breeze the tournament. Kefla, with Hit as wingman would one shot everyone within 2 minutes, tops.

>Gohan was holding back in his Ultimate form.
Is this a new meme?

They didn't actually know how strong Kefla would be at the time. Hence only doing it when they had no other options.

He knows he needs to Survive so his family doesn't get erased. It's the reason why the God himself more than came back to shape while training for only 2 days. before the tournament.

This was by far the best episode of the season.

>He knows he needs to Survive so his family doesn't get erased.
>Decided to job against Borareta and Jimeze instead of powering up, one-shotting them, and being done with it.

I'm Mexican, ask me anything

>U11's team is all about justice
>a form of Justice would be to treat everyone equally
>Jiren wins and wishes for every universe and the beings above universes (angels, grand priest, zeno, etc.) to be deleted too.
Post yfw

Realtalk, what are the chances Gohan gets to do anything after next week?