Sup Forums is being raided again

No, it's not you guys. There's definitely been something going on.

This is as much info as I can give you guys.

Twitter, Facebook, and tumblr are the platforms that are being used to gather more people, but I'm not sure if they're directly involved.

Marvel, Wizards of the north (AKA Wizards) Have heavy signs pointing to their direct involvement, but I don't think there's enough evidence to suggest that they are.

After the florida shooting, apparently someone named "Bradley" put a bug in someones ear that "Hey, if you take the fight to them, we'll tag along."

They got it in their head that they'd kill SEVERAL birds with one stone. They're targeting the antiSJW comic community, antiSJW boardgame/card community, remnants of Gamergate, the new Comicsgate, and any/all that they deem a threat.

Breaking the silence to tell you guys that it's not you, you're being invaded by SJWs again.

Attached: Here it comes.png (1000x1080, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/03/22/march-22nd-2018-presidential-politics-trump-administration-day-427/comment-page-1/#comment-5150439
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey pol... watcha doin'?!

ISRAEL #1

ISRAEL #1

Jesus people they just don't like the stupid bill.

Attached: 1482210719365.png (404x415, 258K)

(((Goldbloom)))
I wish it wasn't every fucking time... Maybe I could believe Sup Forums was wrong about 'em... but every fucking time....

Those faggots are fun to play with, it would be boring here without these niggers coming here thinking they actually make a difference

Attached: 1521436316528.png (753x899, 582K)

>being invaded by Jews again
FTFY
also these faggots are only going to be able to take so much of us before running back to their hugboxes
we should get the Sup Forumstards to do another counter raid on tumblr... that shit was funny as hell last time

Attached: 1521072113308.png (555x504, 281K)

Nigga, shit like this won't even count as scratching on the surface of the cancer we deeply rooted into the internet, we are literally unbreakable

Attached: 1520252762952.jpg (640x714, 102K)

counter-raids to counter AIDS

Attached: 1520912481924.png (1280x1280, 538K)

It's obvious who the shills are.
Just post nigger red pills.
Works every time.

Attached: 1518135484832.jpg (598x450, 36K)

Federal agent SIEGE shills are the ones you have to look out for rn

post on Sup Forums
outsource that shit

Fools
You’re walking into a rabbit hole that is impossible to get out of
Have fun becoming everything you hate
It won’t happen over night, no no no
You will all be back next week, and the next week, and over the course of a few months to a couple years, you will find yourself as a different person, for better or for worse

>Raiding /pol
>Not knowing how Sup Forums counter raids end up

Attached: crocodiles.png (459x398, 380K)

BUMP

>theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/03/22/march-22nd-2018-presidential-politics-trump-administration-day-427/comment-page-1/#comment-5150439

holy fuck the board is dirty

carpet bomb the redpils first, gore second

New friends coming. Remember. You're here forever.

Attached: 1498412252700.png (1423x1320, 270K)

Once you notice. You see it everywhere.

Now we can show our new friends!

Attached: ThisCannotBeUnseen.jpg (1536x2048, 333K)

>Marvel
>Magic the Gathering
LETS BULLY THESE FUCKING NERDS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 5399067_tml.jpg (240x240, 9K)

My farts taste like blueberry.

It is yum!

Getting Raided is scary!

I'm gonna cum!

I want to visit Finland.

And swim in a lake.

& is called an amphersand

I like to eat cake.

Sup Forums has been a shit dump

as of late

So here's a courtesy bump

while I masturbate

Attached: eyrut.jpg (1080x1350, 93K)

Bump.

I think it's time for more redpill threads to help our new friends with soul-crushing coincidences that make you realize WHY people welcome nuclear oblivion :^)

I do it all for you, THOTH

Attached: 1508606193978.gif (184x141, 1024K)

OH NO! NONONO! THE POSTERS OF Sup Forums DON'T LIKE THE PRESIDENT! IT'S A SHILL WAVE!!! HELP!
Also
>reddit spacing

Attached: No more drump shits.png (816x684, 332K)

You guys have the info, it's up to you to do the continuation threads, info spread, etc if you'd like. My work here is done.

this batch of recruits seems fairly sensitive to being called a nigger.

You're worse than those "Calm before the storm" faggots.

lol, what is up with jews amirite guys? if they just minded their own fucking bussiness they wouldnt get holocausted every 100 years, im lmaoing at those retards, well only another 30 or so years and we can shoah them again, probably sooner considering the internet and shiiet, i guess thats why theyre pushing their shit so hard.

>strung up to lamppost
Americans didn't string the niggers up to lamppost, newfriend.

post percentages of jews in high office in USSR frien. Really makes u think

Attached: 1521843055820.jpg (319x331, 15K)

Q predicted this

Attached: 1486814057699.jpg (784x643, 80K)

It's just another lib group who doesn't fully grasp who really hangs out on this board.

I'm half tempted to spill the beans a bit. You would be amazed how well connected some of us are out there in the "real world"

bump

Attached: 76be299fa2d1c51ca954d51f857339efe653c88a356d23a39462be837c914db1.png (1977x1027, 90K)

You didn't read the Turner Diaries.

Pissing in the ocean of piss.

That second to last paragraph, oh how horribly misinformed you are...

>Make them feel outnumbered

Attached: john.jpg (480x318, 16K)

Odd that this would coincide with the whole Trump signing the omnibus thing.

Seems like a major demoralization campaign is being held right now. I have no clue what's going on.

what did /k/ do? just upset about losing rights.

im jacob rothschild

How does a work about the future have relevance to your meme?
No American would lynch someone from a lamppost when we have plenty of perfectly good trees to use instead. Using the lamppost was more of a revolutionary European thing, my red friend.

>raiding Sup Forums

I smirked

>raiding Sup Forums

AHAHAHAHAHAHA good luck leftards. Half of you will run back to safety the next day and the rest will join us in a week.

Attached: 1521714706289.jpg (815x851, 107K)

your getting the gore

Attached: ac5bda8b55b7bebf678085d062241a4d33d69d3497aafc8721d004943e06e177.jpg (284x178, 10K)

That would explain the other night.
Its a shame, they put in all that effort and I've only seen them get btfo.
Honestly one was going on about how does the right define 'white people', you know because apparently we can't, then wanted to talk about 'white privilege'.
Like it wasn't going to be thrown back in his face.
He didn't hang round much after that..

Attached: 1518208001460.jpg (335x439, 42K)

>Being this new that you haven't read Pierce
Leave new fag

Attached: 1482465261533.jpg (600x433, 245K)

Attached: BASED.png (1040x600, 191K)

Taking advantage of a vote and Trump being gas lighted into doing something stupid. Same tactics as usual.

>raiding Sup Forums

Attached: 1517025661217.png (600x753, 499K)

Why are those retards still obsessed with gamergate? Is that post like 3 years old?

I suppose it's better that no one believes me.

Guns are the devil to the liberal degenerates

fucking based user

>implying anyone takes commie memes and posts seriously
At this point I always take them for trolls or delirious.

Attached: 1514390124716.jpg (736x736, 100K)

Ah, interesting... In the wake of a pushback for a misstep by Trump, we're presented with some candid screenshots allegedly showing that we're being "raided".

How very convenient.

Attached: 1500742056325.gif (320x240, 3.1M)

Only Kek knows at this point, user. Chaos will reveal the truth, like it always does. I think we just suck it up and man the walls again. Defending the fucking world is hard.

Can't wait 'till they say shit like "LOL TWUMP IS WAYCITZ" and other shit-tier one lines in an attempt to anger us.

yes its quite nice to tell the truth and have no one believe you, it gives you a place to vent to people without repercussion

Now that's bots if I've ever seen ones. Look at the posted times, how quick they answered to the thread, with nonsensical responses.

>200 (((TWO Hundred)))
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1520481449579.jpg (293x293, 21K)

DION'T FALL FOR THE OMNIBUS SCAM, IT'S BEING USED TO DIVIDE THE RIGHT AND AID THE BLUE WAVE.

Also.
>Raid Sup Forums
>see nobody talking about muh SJW's, muh Jews, muh Donald
>see everyone jerking off to trannys
>wtf I love Sup Forums now
>start exploring other parts of Sup Forums
>back to Sup Forums
>hmm maybe they're not so bad
>Redpill threads
>Blackpill threads
>wtf I hate SJW's now
Let them come anons, this is the start of their lifecycle.

just cross reference the "most common" opinion to the corresponding plebbit sub (pro/anti Trump). the similarities are quite telling.

it seems all of our newfriends can't help but parrot their opinions in multiple places, and they have spread their petty in-house squabbling to us. Quite sad indeed.

Nah, just a concerned citizen.

Obviously. They flood the board with a bunch of "trump sold us out" threads, thinking they're going to turn people's minds.

I don't know if this is because they actually believe that Russia controlled and therefore we are malleable; or if they think that we will fall for the same mind-exploitation shit their own side falls for.

Either way, it doesn't matter. If they're being financed, let them waste the money. If not, they will either convert or sour after a few days.

>If I am unsuccessful, there will be Jews swinging from every lamp post in America - George Lincon Rockwell
Nice try new fag

Attached: 1521574732947.jpg (638x598, 312K)

Alternative idea, not saying it's true, per se: The Omnibus was passed by Trump and in order to break the dissent in places like Sup Forums, the notion that divide and conquer is being pushed on them to try to pull focus off the boondoggle.

Third theory; the above, but leftists have taken advantage of it to try to actually D&C.

Attached: 1496172862587.jpg (1197x614, 369K)

It would be funny to see what they would be like after a week over at /r9k/

why are the jews 24/7 against trump

> literally this

Attached: image026.jpg (427x250, 39K)

Larkin Love without makeup is scary. With makeup...Goddess

"Attention span of flea"
There are fucking projecting all the time and they don't even realize it...

>implying jews live around trees
someone isn't well versed in lynching basics I see

You know why that is? That 18 billion is getting burned through faster than if they gave it to a Clinton. There are so many shills that are about to put down payments on spinning rims that it's kinda ridiculous.

Attached: 1520984580942m.jpg (1024x1024, 163K)

>trump does unpopular thing that contradicts his campaign promises
>people generally point it out and bitch about it

>oh shit guys we being raided by sjw libtards better double down supporting trump

Attached: 1519939763490.gif (325x252, 891K)

Because his policies help white people and will awaken them to their destructive nature

At what point do we realize that the mods are ok with this? The fucking political threads on /k/ are getting so bad it's knocking off normal threads.

At least they aren't going to be very effective. The smarter ones have been figuring out the board culture and using it to blend in better.
Luckily they haven't figured out that blending in only makes you a bigger target.

fucking millennials and comic books and harry potter (ooh, Marvel board, Magic the Gathering boards to "fight these nazis") have destroyed politics. people in their 20s know nothing except for cartoons as political exemplars. literally fighting fictional characters while using actual people as cardboard cutouts.
fucking nightmare. read some actual books. they can't destroy those because most of them can't read without pictures to aid their pea-sized brains. not that we'll make it out of this current generation anyway; the stupidity and rot is too widespread.
assholes.

bump

I thought I was going crazy. Shit thread after shit thread.

Attached: Feels 9.jpg (163x309, 4K)

they really have no idea how this place works do they. Like we literally don't care. We keep posting what we like. We aren't fucking activists. We don't do anything. We posted a bunch of memes during the election and people took it seriously. I know most guys and gals here in the US voted for Trump but it's not like we meet up or talk to eachother.

Good job learning how to greentext in your damage control post, newfriend. Read anything while you're here or are you just trying to spam with your eyes closed?

Attached: 1521848014076.png (829x633, 348K)

Kenya #1

Right?! Like I continually tell people I trust, I don't want to be this way, but they made me this way. I'm not an idiot. I have an advanced degree grew up upper middle class white America. I was always told that racism and anti semiticism were morally wrong and evil. BUT my own interactions and observations have led me to believe this.

They really think they can raid Sup Forums and reddit communities with just 200 guys? How weak do they think we are?

Also,
>(((ben shapiro))) (((milo))) and stephen crowder are fascists
what a bunch of cucks

mfw
>literally my wallpaper

Attached: 1506820170849.jpg (1895x1500, 294K)

those are meme hashtags. I'm calling shenanigans.

>house of cards
David is that you?

What did I miss? There's a shit ton of anti trump threads being slid.

>Also,
>>(((ben shapiro))) (((milo))) and stephen crowder are fascists
>what a bunch of cucks

they really have just gone off the reservation. Everyone right of Bernie is a fascist.

they also left out /fit/. It's like they didn't visit these places. Yeah there aren't any Sup Forums type threads but people post that shit all the time and it's generally well accepted.

Wrong. Guns in the hands of the state or "their god" are implements of state authority. They believe that they are all card carrying members. Thus state guns are their guns. They hate guns that they don't think that they are in control of. Unless it's poor black people then that's white people's fault. Because liberals don't actually believe black people are capable of having agency.

Notice liberals very rarely complain about police carrying military grade assault weapons.

Attached: b55441767728c1bb047946cb8b75d7af.jpg (500x375, 37K)

>implying this thread's creation wasnt the definition of damage control

Attached: 1518296245299.jpg (640x360, 23K)

correct. They just don't want US to have guns.

> (((Goldbloom)))
> support
some increased amount of shilling is going on, obviously, but this shit looks fake

People from Atlanta are ass backwards, that's why. They lynch niggers from post and kikes from trees. Absolute savages.

Attached: 800px-FrankLynchedLarge[1].jpg (800x1000, 290K)

This has always been my stance. It's funny how they think they're freedom fighters or some such shit.

>we're fighting nazis! dumbledore's army unite!
lol

Attached: left-wing_retards_lmao_18.png (1216x720, 332K)

> lynching niggers
> hanging kikes

> savages

sorry sir, I don't see the connection

Attached: 1506729744303.jpg (640x866, 243K)

>this shit looks fake
agreed, but I've seen a lot of shit on Sup Forums that has marvel written all over it, Sup Forums has been Sup Forumsmblr for a while now