A lewd milf or a cute middle schooler?

A lewd milf or a cute middle schooler?

An actual cute middle schooler.

Milf because Im not a sick pedo op

A lewd milf every day of the week. Gotta have that confidence and experience.

Why not both?

milf duhh
looks and experience

Aila's daughter

Lewd milf teaching the cute middle schooler using me as a teaching tool.

A lewd middleschooler.

>experience
AKA years of dicking by other men

these

Looks like an ayyy.

A cute middle schooler who will grow into a lewd MILF!

No, you make her a milf and gain years of experience together with her.

The one with the glasses of course.

Lewd MILF.

I miss original build fighters.

GM's Counterattack was better than Try or Island Wars at least.

It left the series in a perfect setting, having told a complete and satisfying story. Then it went to shit fast. I still wait for the day they'll go back to it, haven't bothered to watch the other diarrhea that passes for build fighters. I'm just salty that build fighters just ignored everything it has perfectly set up from season 1.

It's like going from original yugioh to that new modern yugioh right after one season.

I was going to make a comment about Yugioh being overlong compared to its successor series', but then I actually looked and found it only ran for like, a year longer than most subsequent series. And that Zexal was apparently just as long.

Geez, why did OG Yugioh seem to go on forever while the new ones seem to come and go pretty quickly?

GMs counterattack was decent. Not stand out amazing, but it recaptured some of that BF S1 feeling and its main issue is that its too rushed and short. And that a bunch of the kits for it were p-bandai. Meanwhile Island Wars got a longer runtime and a ton of regular releases despite being a dumpster fire that condensed all the worst things about Try into a single episode.

I really wish the GM/GMs had been a bit more prominent though. Such a cool redesign and nice model kit.

>while the new ones seem to come and go pretty quickly?

Only there to promote more material and children's card games. Just like the later Build a Fighter seasons, they don't give any fucks about making an entertaining, cohesive and well thought out anime.

Why not right face on left body?

>China
>Cute

GM's Counterattack is proof that we needed S2 of Build Fighters, not a fucking spinoff. So much of GM's Counterattack's plot works better if it came after S2 with Sei winning by himself and developing as a fighter.

Consider these alternative choices.

Aila is the only answer

The widow

Left ONLY for me, please. Discard right into the trash bin.

M I L F

I

L

F

A lewd milf posing as a cute middle schooler

in between