Where do britbongs draw the line?

How long will you fucks let the cuckoldry continue? How and why is there not outrage over this? This level of fuckery is why 1776 happened, and you cucks need to organize and fight this

Attached: certain unalienable rights.jpg (768x1024, 118K)

>le revolution XDDD
That letter is allegedly fake.
Freedom is dead, we can do nothing but wait to slow the decline and replacement.
We have no weapons, will=no revolution XDDD

Revolution is untenable. The people live too well, have too much to lose right now.

>Duhhh (*sharts profusely*) just fight duhhh govment XDDDDDD
Die faggot.

fake and gay

>The people live too well, have too much to lose right now.
this, revolutions only happen when people are starving. No one cares about muh white heritage, they only want to put dinner on their family's plates. The Muslims need to start actively killing people for anything to happen

Proven fake over a year ago

>police summoning you to a court
No thats not how it works retard

>under the user name ____
Retarded namefags btfo

Attached: 1485704905672.png (400x400, 200K)

It's not allegedly fake it IS fake. I work in a magistrate court and this is not how you receive a court summons , it's not even a convincing fake , yet retarded burgers believe everything they see.

>calls it fake
>no evidence to back it up
The absolute state of Shitain. Then again, they’d probably be arrested for hate speech if they tried to back up their claim.

Attached: A8408C68-8D5C-4764-AE94-92B5242E8705.jpg (1024x1024, 140K)

The letter is fake because it doesn't specify which specific law the recipient's alleged actions were contrary to. Also defend against a specific charge in court, you don't just show up to explain racist posts or abusive language.
And finally the police don't summon you to court, the court sends you a summons. This meme is retarded.

Indeed it would be tricky. Complacent comfortable people are not prone to revolution. I suggest playing the game by gathering in mass protests. We are all wondering when bongs will wake up and organize against this tyranny.

Attached: 6AF87575-BC88-4738-9D63-B8967D7BDBDA.jpg (640x640, 203K)

Attached: F20D9C53-3AA8-4DB4-B56C-31AD4B8BFA5E.jpg (577x1024, 65K)

ISRAEL #1

Attached: 1505689202707.jpg (720x480, 122K)

This meant for OP

>Post fake letter from 2016
>Get called out for it
>PROVE IT

Attached: 1519950111220.jpg (960x952, 100K)

first they need a "line drawing license"

Oh no not another meme. Well it's lucky I know substantially more about UK law than retards reposting the same memes over and over again, else I might actually be concerned.

I've received a court summons in the near past so I know this is bollocks. For starters it's not even from the county court.

Someone needs to make Britain Great again.

Unfortunately, it sure as shit doesn't seem like the Queen is going to do it.

If only there was a man...

Attached: Pat_Condell.jpg (965x1207, 271K)

Fucking bots
Sage

Anyone over the age of 12 knows that the police don't summon you to court

I wonder if the person who created the letter knows they committed an offense punishable by upto 6 months in prison.

Probably an obsessed yank

i'm not a bot, I'm more efficient than any AI ever could be, senpai

>duh just fight the government
>die faggot
No it really is that simple, loser. I mean look how often Farage was harassed at his house, scope out their homes and do them in. They have no bodyguards.

Honestly the smartest thing the people of Britain could do right now is beg for statehood.

Yea, wtf are you doing cunt? your country is non-white already

Or just stop voting for the same people. The sad fact about Telford (and the others) it's MPs who completely failed the people, will be voted in again by those exact same people.

It's like
>You allowed 1000s of children to be systematically raped and were reluctant to hold any of the agencies charged with their protection to account, but I really love me NHS so I'll vote for you again.

Lmao did you make this yourself user? Your changes or just slightly off color.