ITT: We speculate on why British posters are the worst

Is it because they hate themselves?
Is it because their government oppresses them?
Is it because they have no freedom?
Is it because they arent Christians?
Is it because they have a female PM?

Or is it just because theyre generally faggots?

Come on fellas, lets figure this one out.

Attached: british.png (1531x1723, 1.01M)

Arabs arent mutts
delete that picture

lol no
shills are just pushing another agenda

I hate the British government because it's controlled by the Rothschild who have been controlling us for 200 years.

They control USA too. USA is part of the empire and is just a colony, and has been since the invention of the Fed .

Friendly reminder: DO NOT REPLY TO BRITISH POSTERS

Hello viewer, you are now viewing a divisive shill thread.

Yeah, free world class medical health care, wage related social care, free housing, world class education.... what a hideous and deplorable wasteland that created the modern world where everyone has a right to be free... trash. i'm sooo much better than the Brits

ISRAEL #1

Attached: 1491701241830.webm (318x180, 2.09M)

Probably all of it, but who cares - they are mere seconds away from getting flooded off their little island by Russian nukes.

You must be real buttmad

Attached: 56%.jpg (900x1200, 109K)

Attached: IMG_4321.png (1018x656, 625K)

no one replies to anyone on pol because its all just inane shitposting. blaah blaah.. gas the jews.. look at me off me meds and being an edgy semi literate cunt who will probably suicide soon.

>d&c aimed at the brits
interesting timing considering what the catalog looks like

ive been posting here for years man. im not one of (((them))) paid shills. i just genuinely hate the britcucks.

you have poor timing

listen.
>its always a good time for a britcuck hate thread

Everyone with the will to build a better life left to America.
Everyone with the will to resist the government went to Australia
Everyone with respect for the past was destroyed in world wars.

They are nothing.

We have given up

checked and based af also screencappd

>I've been posting here for years
>doesn't know how to greentext
face it mutt you're just butt devastated that your country is barely 50% white and your president is the greatest goy just like all presidents before him
stay mad

Attached: 1516210598462.png (820x1020, 377K)

It is because the government oppresses them that's why.

>af
>screencappd
go back there

Attached: 1517524856949.jpg (4562x2974, 652K)

Britain was patient zero for the jewish takeover. you think it's an accident that you had the world's first debt-based economy?

The whole reason you even had a colonial empire is because literal jewish merchants sent thousands of young men to die in godforsaken jungles to support their spice trading.

>feeding UK cucks (yous)
ha never

>reporting UK posters to the bobbies
every damn day. after May has her way with the new internet police, my tips will be sending you faggots to jail for years. enjoy going to jail because you made the mistake of shitposting on an AMERICAN image board that literally hates you.

Don't reply to American slide threads.

and america is carrying the legacy. the empire never fell, it just moved headquarters.

Attached: 4chanbobbies1.jpg (768x1024, 78K)