Fate/Apocrypha 20

>You're exactly right, Jeanne d'Arc... I have finally become Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel

for fucking real?

This character is so irritating
>we'll name him Shiro
>and also Kotomine
> and he looks like Archer
>pls like him. pls.

He cum

He's a good character in FGO.

you don't even watch the show, do you

I do, that's how I know his name, and also that this show sucks donkey ass.

Post him shirtless

> b-b-ut alternate timelines are good storytelling!

Even fate franchise couldn't save this anime.That's quite something.

I want to make babies with Justeaze.

I want to pour my semen into this filthy cock goblet and raise 7 bratty multiethnic children who always fight each other.

Fuck off Zouken.

> At that moment jannu finally realised that this truly was a Fate/Apocrypha

Why does he look like he's about to challenge me to a card duel?

That was his backup plan if this failed

I don't know user.

>getting subs from a literal GOfag from /fgog/
UTW could become completely meme tier, and I'd still rather wait for them.

please do so

Perfect face and body proportions for goblins

This Sup Forums meme was never funny. It wasn't even a title drop.

But Heaven's Feel is the name of the Third Magic.

I bet you aren't a very fun person.

Any sufficiently advanced dream world is indistinguishable from third magic.

chunni priest trope screaming ''I want to save mankind''
Meh

Fate was a chuuni franchise from the beginning. Read the VN.

believe in catholics

I actually miss Shirou as a protaginist. He could pull some fun shit at times.
Sieg is just boring.

Catholics sure are a good people.

It may be a low fucking bar, but he is one of the stronger characters in the series.
Still was he was legit a version of Shirou adopted by Kirei tho

LN Sieg is better. They skipped a lot of stuff in ep20.

>quints

>ywn ride behind Astolfo and squeeze him tight around his perfect waist

Why even live lads?

> Quints
> Number of death
> Anime about christain nazi death cults
You have a gift, user.

>Fate was a chuuni franchise from the beginning.
Currently, is a generic magic school battle harem with a beach/fanservice episode.

best girl

What are you talking about?

that

Soon.

He's a serial shitposter, ignore him.

but both die at the end

I fucking love Shiro. This is such a perfectly schlocky character for a franchise like this, it's just that the rest of Apoc is so abominable. Sieg is a fucking robot, Jeanne is defiled into becoming a moe heroine, etc.

Shiro is great though. The fact that he's a Shirou-Kotomine hybrid in appearance brings in this silly dichotomy where it's impossible to trust him or doubt him 100%. Is he really the sort of idiot idealist as Shirou and is truly wishing for the salvation of mankind? That smile is pretty suspicious, maybe he is going to let us rejoice like Kotomine instead. Just by playing with our preconceptions and the disconcerting similarities, we're made to waver in our perceptions of this dumb Japanese saint. I like him as a foil to what little of a serious character that Jeanne has as well. It's interesting to pit her against someone that might actually be aiming for the salvation her religion preaches instead of abiding by an unknown plan. Too bad she's too busy lusting after a rogue battery for that sort of stuff though. Too bad Mordred never got to interact with Vlad for conversations on rulership, although I guess there's not much need to retread the ground of F/Z. Or maybe Mordred is somehow different from Arturia, it's not like the show is doing anything to draw attention to any difference besides Mordred's cutoffs.

Apoc is like 10% salvageable.

What was Heaven's Feel about again?

Maybe he's a cup autist who wants to fill up a tall glass of love?

I would actually be totally fine with his master plan being that he wanted to fuck a grail the whole time. The selling point would have to be the face Jeanne makes when he reveals why he's done all this crazy shit.

Shirou literally said it.

Must really suck to have the ability to make Nasu look like a competent writer.

Lesser men can't compete with the pure power of autism.

What does that even mean?

I'm waiting for the superior meme version, thanks.

Reality marble instrumentality

High-level nasuverse concepts, you need to read Heaven's Feel.

Gotta get to 'dat Root man

Wait, that's what he wants?

ABSOLUTE MADMAN, now nobody will die. Everybody will have unlimited magical energy and they won't even be forcefully linked to their bodies.

This could work, actually...

God if only UFO could make shit on the same tier as Kara no Kyoukai but not shitty adaptions

Until it causes the stagnation of humanity and eventual timeline pruning in one hundred years or so.

Who in their right mind would trust a wish granting device whose name is "just teasing lol XD"

He has a hot body no homo

>I once caught a fish THIS big!

He is not Shirou from an alternate timeline.

Timeline pruning means that no new timelines are created from that one, not that the timeline dissapears forever. I know that Extella explained all of it badly, but that's how it works.

nice headcanon, mal user

>has to be made an honorary member of the cool kids ''Saints club'' because the others they pity him

sure

Nobody liked Apocrypha when the books came out

I agree, he is actually an interesting villain because he is like a whole new side to the Shirou, Kirei, Kiritsugu parallel. Also, he is nuanced. The problem is what he faces.

I'm tired of this shitshow, HA anime when.

At this point it's probably better to trust user's on Sup Forums than UTW

He’s just another psycho trying to twist mankind into what he want’s it to be because he’s decided he’s right.

Type Moon essentials

>Tsukihime
>Tsukihime Fun Disc - Kagetsu Tohya
>Melty Blood
>Fate/stay night
>Fate/hollow ataraxia
>Fate/zero
>Mahoutsukai no Yoru - Witch on the Holy Night
>Fate/EXTRA
>Fate/EXTRA CCC

If it ain't listed here, it's trash.

that generic GO Meme again

It's even said in the novel (and HF) that humanity will reach that state on their own on the future though. It's not really twisting, it's a shortcut.

>Mahoutsukai no Yoru
That flop has never been essential

I agree with this list.

It's just doing now what will happen anyway in the distant future.

Forgot Kara no Kyoukai - The Garden of Sinners.

NOW it's essential.

Nothing against F/A if you enjoy it though.

I want him to rape me.

>Order
we Human Order now

>fulfillment fantasies
obviously a shit tier taste, meh

No he really isn't. He's pretty strong, but when you take every other Nasu character, he's really just kinda upper-middle.

You can't bring up GO to everything you don't agree with, you know?

That's Type Moon for you

>unironically liking Aposhit

Did he even really think this through? What about overpopulation? What about stagnation? All he did was go "I want everyone to live forever", but he didn't even fucking think about what that would entail. For fuck's sake man.

What does Sup Forums have against Grand Order?

It's the tip of the spear for the Fate series.

Kiritsugu had the same wish to “save the world”, didn’t he?

I bet you don't even know how much it sold.

This dude is a fucking cookie cutter villain that thinks he's doing humanity a great deal types and makes chuuni speeches.
The fuck are you talking about.
What you meant to say was "This guy looks like an expy of my previous self-insert and it would be great if he is the main character of this novel and it might be nice if he has a harem ending" self-insertion bullshit.

He did but he didn't have a plan and was an adult man instead of 16-year-old boy.

>no DUDE SERVANTS FIGHTING LMAO
>makes it a flop

Never change, Fate sheep

Yeah, being perfect beings would mean that there is no need for conflict. Given that it's outright transhumanism, I doubt reproduction is a thing that matters here. It's basically going Childhood's End on everyone.

Yeah but he was dumb and never realized he needs a method. Zero sometimes is really dumb.

he wants to make automatons. He wants to make humans only able to do good, thus removing free will since we couldn’t do bad things anymore.

He didn't have a plan for it though. Amakuso can make it happen.

Kiritsugu wasn't really considering third magic at all, plus zero's timeline has the grail corrupted by Angra Mainyu.
Apo's grail is still pure and Shirou's plan could actually work without wiping out humanity.

Some people just don't think things through.

>calling Shirou a self-insert
Secondaries not even once.

Kotomine Kirei: "I want to unleash all evils on the world."
Emiya Kiritsugu: "I want to brainwash humanity so that all conflicts will end forever."
Leo Harwey: "I want to create an absolute utilitarian system where equality is enforced and anything that threatens the status quo is destroyed."
Twice Pieceman: "I want to unleash perpetual war on the world so that it can continuously advance forever."
Sessyoin Kiara: "I want to save the world through endless debauchery."
Amakusa Shirou: "I want to make everyone immortal and mindless."
Goetia: "I want to eliminate death from the world."

Kiritsugu didn’t understand what his wish entailed until Angra Mainyu laid it out for him, and then he flatly rejected the idea and considered it abhorrent.

> Free will meme
But we're all meat machines, user.