HE DID IT AGAIN

HE DID IT AGAIN
MATTIS BTFO

Attached: theprez.png (658x534, 190K)

>He's crashing the stock market with his stupid tariffs
>He's trying to take guns
>His wall is really a fence
>He is giving dreamers a pathway to citizenship
>He just signed a bill that gives us a 1.3Trillion dollar deficit which gives Demcrats everything they want
>but he is banning trannies from the military
TOTALLY BASED, RIGHT FELLOW MAGAPEDES?

B
A
S
E
D

oy vey my stocks!

That shit is not on the bill you kike.

Trump is still ourguy and we can still see shills from miles. Get out.

ISRAEL #1

Didn't say it was, but he his explicitly said he wants this, Mr Mexican intellectual.

Sucka... nice try but we did our own digging. You are a shill.

>small balls draft dodger bans big cock soldiers

Attached: Nugent.jpg (625x417, 179K)

I think the republicans made him unhinged again. Prepare for more signings that will trigger Twitter

weak shilling. 3/10, youre still too new at it

Trump is literally /ourguy/ and you America hating cuck shills can suck it while gulping soy

not going to happen like the ban on weapons that obama wanted but the congress blocked him, and DAPA.

go back to r/thedonald faggot

You still can't admit that Trump is a kike puppet, can you? (((They))) won because of you morons.

Oh goodie. So this means that only cost-gendered men of breeding age will only be allowed in. The only time it’s okay for there not to be diversity because they’re all getting sent off to be expunged in the desert. I’m seething

Lmao, you guys suck at this.

>goes against the progressive agenda that trudeau and merkel pushes
>k-kike puppet!1

nice damage control you have.

Ever notice nothing infuriates the GOP establishment more is not bitching to them about money being spent but trampling on liberal social issues?

B A S E D
trump is DEF NOT A ISRAELI PUPPET

Thank you. I still love my based God Emperor; unfortunately it seems like tides are turning here but hopefully it comes to pass and I won't have to feel like an outcast for being pro-Trump.

>only russian slut stepkids reply

Attached: 1519964761811.jpg (2048x1529, 233K)

lurk more fagoy

>lets keep giving all the manufacturing money to china so long as my penny stocks dont drop in value!
fucking kys kike

>Most

Go donate to AIPAC, kikelover.

>HE DID IT AGAIN
>MATTIS BTFO
inb4 a judge rules his ban is unconstitutional and stops it.

Most people invest you little sshit

You jews are all going to die soon.

rare flag.

Good for him.

>You jews are all going to die soon.
It won't be Republicans, Conservatives and Capitalists doing the purging.
They'll be too busy voting Republican, watching Fox News and complaining about their 401k's.

Yay who cares if we are being flooded with tons of shitskins. He banned trannies he's totally on our side goys!

I critically support Comrade Trump crashing the
capitalist economy.

Attached: jeb bush communist.jpg (958x1199, 150K)

No, but like you said, their will be a purging.

Keeping/removing this shit from the military is important. Who is in the military is important.

Shill

newfag

More important then becoming a minority in your own country and getting disarmed?

This is Amelio Robles Ávila (middle)

the First transgender African in the Mexican Revolution who fought alongside Zapata.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2015-02-09-at-10.05.05-PM.png (1048x1224, 718K)

Jew detected. Sending containment squad and gas unit. Oven will be there shortly.

UMA DELICIA

Attached: smug-pence.gif (412x384, 1.3M)

>No, but like you said, their will be a purging.
Yes, when things get bad enough (mainly due to the Jews destroying western civilization) White Nationalists and the like will finally make the 14 Words a reality.

All the while the Republicans, Conservatives and Capitalists (like Trump and his supporters) will do nothing, if they don't actively side with the Jews that is.

Not with Trump in the White House; he LOVES G-d's Chosen People, goy.
>If you don't blindly support every stupid thing Trump does you're a shill
Nice logic, faggot.

Attached: 000_OQ93K-e1495460003763.jpg (768x432, 48K)

You literally just exposed yourself, faggot.
Must be a Tumblr or fb shill.
At least shareblue argues with each other.

so whos your pick for less communism?
mao?
lenin?
yuup.

No, but having a military that can't be used against you because it sympathizes with you is very much up there

Neither is deporting them.
So really what difference does it make at this point?
They mine as well be citizens because sanctuary cities will continue to be fully funded and ICE isn't receiving any additional funding. And this bill imposes limits on how many people they can detain.

Trump is a fucking Jew, plain and simple.

Nobody is falling for your bullshit. You've all been outed already.

Attached: 1519383858040.png (602x708, 488K)

Banning faggots from military service for medical conditions is allowed under the law faggot, you will have to get your thrills at the truck stop.

Even Pence probably realizes that Trump is nothing more then a Jew lover.

Then Trump is still a cuck, even Germany did something similar. Doesn't excuse them from importing refugees.

>You literally just exposed yourself, faggot.
And what did I "expose" myself as?

>Must be a Tumblr or fb shill.
Or I'm not a Conservative, Republican or Capitalist.

>At least shareblue argues with each other.
You must accept the fact that just because someone doesn't suck Trump's dick regardless of what he does that doesn't make them a shill.

You are also going to have to accept the fact that being a Republican, Conservative or Capitalist doesn't mean you're pro-White.

spoken like a true commie
go back to /leftypol/

all nigger women are men.

>Banning faggots from military service for medical conditions is allowed under the law
The law and the constitution doesn't mean shit anymore. A judge will stop Trump's ban because it hurts the judge's feefee's.

>nice try but we did our own digging
and?
what did you find? china?

>goes against the progressive agenda
>invites millions of spics into the country
I see why you still support him

you're a fuckin outcast
Trump has betrayed you but your cult worshipping ass is too fucking stupid to see the writing on the non existent wall

neck yourself jew

Attached: 1521011491236.gif (680x453, 152K)

Don't most trannies have to dedicate 1-2 hours a day to maintaining their condition? How could they serve in that state?

Trump is the definition of a crypto-kike

>T-trump is s-still based, even if he completely abandoned the policies his base supports him for
>N-no, I'm not a cultist, I s-swear

>Use "Jew" as an insult
>Unconditionally support a President who has sold all his adult children to the Jews and who supports Israel unconditionally.
That's odd to say the least.

>Only cross dressers allowed
Ready for duty and ready to skin Muslims

Attached: 72c49.jpg (500x382, 69K)

If I were a kike, I would love Trump, you dipshit Island Mexican.

Attached: 1496044128870.jpg (454x340, 38K)

He's a Puerto Rican nigger.

They're not known for their intelligence.

Attached: omnibus.jpg (608x1442, 256K)

In 2030 maybe

>He's a Puerto Rican nigger.
>They're not known for their intelligence.
Seeing the stretches the Trumpcucks have gone to supporting Trump today, I don't think any of them are known for their intelligence.

After all, I've seen them try to unironically defend his gun control today.

This is a good breakdown of the omnibus

Attached: IMG_20180323_200540.jpg (586x762, 85K)

I don't think the average person knows just how much money the federal government wastes on useless, shit programs like those.

Of course those same people believe there's nothing wrong with a 21 trillion dollar (and rising!) debt either.

Go into any tranny community and start talking about how you want to transition but you'll never be able to afford it. Hint that you've considered joining the military so that the government will pay for it but you're worried if that will actually work.
You will have a dozen supportive trannies telling you that is exactly what they did and talk about how they just coast along and never do any real work and never have to worry about shooting anything. They'll tell you about all the paid leave and recovery time and extra time off and shit they got while getting surgery.

Attached: edited.png (1775x1109, 2.29M)

I thought this already happened? He made a tweet about it and everything basically saying we didn't want to pay for their mental illness.

weak b8 but fuck it I'm bored
>crashing the stock market
you harpies screeched the same narrative a month ago, stocks will recover and Trump is fulfilling one of his campaign promises with the tariffs
>trying to take guns
Blatently false. I'm not happy about the bump stock ban, but its not even banning a gun..
>wall is really a fence
Already have the prototypes, just need kikes in Congress to give funding. They didn't.
>Pathway to citizenship
blatently false
>spending bill
would it have been better to let the gov't shut down? Remember when the tea party did that in 2012? it fucking destroyed them. And no, the bill hardly gives dems what they want.. it does give neocons what they want, though.

wtf I love Trump again

>I'm a shill
Weak b8 m8

lol he just threw a coin for his base that was leaving him in droves. you guys truly are brainwashed if you fall for this

>unconditionally support
I wish people would fuck off with this shallow bs. Trump has done good and bad, and to suddenly frame him as worse than onigger because of a spending bill is autistic. You can't always get your way in politics.

>coin
i meant to say bone lol wtf

>Trump fulfills his campaign promises in tariffs, ending the TPP, banning trannies
>"lol pathetic attempts to manipulate his supporters"
>Caves on the budget
>"Clearly Drumpf is a traitor"
ffs, things are more complex than Trump being a traitor or the savior of the white race.

Who am I shilling for, buddy? Valid criticism of Trump's stupid decisions isn't shilling, you blind moron.
>but its not even banning a gun..
Wait until the next shooting. He'll be asking why would anyone "need" scary black rifles. He has supported gun bans in the past.
And do you honestly think if an immigration bill (which will 100% have a pathway to citizenship in it) makes it to his desk he won't sign it?

>I wish people would fuck off with this shallow bs.
If the shoe fits...

>Trump has done good and bad, and to suddenly frame him as worse than onigger because of a spending bill is autistic.
And the gun control.
And the unconditional support of Israel.
And the lack of a wall and mass deportation of illegal immigrants.

>You can't always get your way in politics.
Whites can never get our way in politics because politics are anti-White.

What, you think you're going to be allowed to vote for White racial survival or vote for freedom from the Jews? Or is it that you don't actually care about the survival of the White race?

The stock market has nothing to do with a healthy economy.
wrong
wrong
wrong
>He just signed a bill that gives us a 1.3Trillion dollar deficit which gives Demcrats everything they want
wrong
right

Now it will be funny to see all those trannies crying on CNN that they want to be in the military.

Who would have guessed that Trump is able to mobilize the Trannies to get killed in a war.

Wrong.

no one said hes worse than obama
but plenty of people are realize hes a fuckload worse than the person we voted for

why would it matter if your transgender and you are willing to fight.

idk the whole thing is messed up in general. all i'd be doing is wasting my time and life-force. the
way i view the tree branch is die hard christans are in todays society [changes as things around the world change; but in today they would be nazis] jewish branch is half Christian and half satanic. they belive that they are they cut off for the majority of intelligence and live by the sword and kill by the sword.

if you want a world thats perfect: population count: 100-3k 3k being to much as it is to make a huge union with others to take out others. personally i think 150-200 is perfect.

Attached: how it feels sober.jpg (500x429, 30K)

Jew shills are shilling hard today.

Reminder we're being raided

Reminder to the raiders that you're here forever now

Attached: 1521853806842.png (1000x1080, 161K)

Nice fake screenshot

the federal reserve has nothing to do with tariffs

a charade that's already been blocked by scotus like 400 times. needs more prostitution like his grand daddy did for his money. all made illegal for you no wall gun grabbed goyim however. no refunds. the american people? youre fired

Lemme get all of your talking points out of the way.

>kike puppet
>magapede
>the_donald
>Sup Forums was always a communist board
>Some black men are based
>Jews aren't the REAL problem, it's capitalism

Did I cover everything Mr. Shekelberg?

>why would it matter if your transgender and you are willing to fight.

Let's see:

1) You are absolutely gone mentally. Even retarded people know their sex. I would legitimately have a retarded person on my squad, because at least it's not their own doing.

2) It would be a huge fucking distraction and few people would support or put up with it. No one wants to be around that shit.

3) Imagine what would happen to a transgender person if they were caught by the enemy.

He only asked for it right before.

or some circuit court. who gives a fuck. professor peterson btfo

Because Trannies are mentally ill and due to their physical "needs" are a hindrance in a battlefield.

shill is obvious acts surprised when gets called out wew lad

Not bad, depression will revive the American spirit

True, this is unacceptable

It's better than nothing

If the DACA deal can restrict further chain migration it's a net win versus the next Dem or GOP administration that will do a blanket amnesty and immigration "reform" (liberalization)

True, unacceptable

As it should be

Can't have it all, but he's the best president we've had for a long time.

This shit is building up to a war

So glad im an old fag and wont be drafted